jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I Want a Higher Hub Score

1. N. Ramius profile image82
    N. Ramiusposted 6 years ago

My Hub:
    Cleaning Computer Screenis 5 months old and stuck in the mid sixties for a hub score. What do I need to add to make it shoot up higher, to at least 70 preferably 80+.

I know hub scores are not all important but it irks me as it's one of my few in the 60's and I"m unable to get it up.  I don't really have any idea what other content I could add. Anyone have suggestions?

1. NoRR4Me profile image84
      NoRR4Meposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Here are some suggestions.

Add a poll at the end. Add a news capsule. Or you can edit the comments title and type in your main keyword. For example, "What are your comments on cleaning a computer screen?". 

Best wishes.

2. darkside profile image83
      darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You shouldn't want a higher HubScore.

Want you want is more traffic. The HubScore will reflect that.

Focus on the issue, not the trimmings.

Follow the advice in this thread, do some keyword research and you could see an improvement in traffic.

2. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

Try changing the title to How To Clean a Computer Screen. Make better use of H2 and H3 tags. Insert the keyword you're after underneath the tags. Check keyword density and if it needs fixing, do so. Try changing your tags - check what google likes to see associated with the title for e.g. - clean laptop screen, clean laptop computer screen, clean flat computer screen etc.

You know, a general tweak.

3. livewithrichard profile image87
    livewithrichardposted 6 years ago

I just checked out your hub and for the most part it is fine. However, you are targeting different keyword phrases though the url keyword phrase should be your dominant target.  "cleaning a computer screen" is far different from "clean computer screen."  Sure it sounds better but if you want the traffic that is searching for your url keyword phrase then you have to use it in the body of your hub. In the first paragraph, try adding something like "To get a clean computer screen..." Make it bold. Then use it again in your final paragraph.

Also, make a unique summary paragraph with your exact keyword phrase you are targeting. Make it a teaser to follow through to your hub.