jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Google Adsense Not Set

1. Edee415 profile image61
    Edee415posted 6 years ago

I've been approved by Google for Adsense and received the email with an ID, but my affiliate settings still shows "not set".  I allowed Hubpages access to my Google account when I applied, like I was supposed to.  I tried to copy and paste the ID into the affiliate settings but it won't let me click inside the box next to Google.  Is this something that I just need to wait for Hubpages to set up?  Thanks!

1. angela_michelle profile image93
      angela_michelleposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I would try it again in a little while, the page may not have fully loaded. Sometimes it won't let you type in text if it's not fully loaded. If not, you can try the help section.

2. DTR0005 profile image86
      DTR0005posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Did you get Adsense to work? I am having the same problem and am getting nowhere with Hubpages in trying to resolve the issue... Any advice?

1. 0
        Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sorry to hear that you haven't gotten it sorted out yet, in spite of all of your efforts.

2. Cagsil profile image83
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HubPages!

To make Google Adsense work, you will need to have a publisher's ID from Google, which you need to enter in your "affiliate section".

On your statistics page, you should have a link to "affiliate section" where all your affiliate IDs are stored/entered/kept.

Once you have entered your publisher's ID in your affiliate section, then HubPages will share information with Google Adsense. You can even incorporate Google Analytics, to help with tracking a variety of things.

If you have signed up with Google, as a Publisher, then you should have received a confirmation email. Confirm your account and enter your ID.

I hope that helped. smile

1. 0
          Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have been trying to assist him with this. The field to enter the Adsense affiliate ID is greyed out, and there is no way for him to enter it. According to the revised tutorial (updated October 21, 2010), the Adsense affiliate ID shall no longer be entered manually for hubbers who have applied for Adsense through HubPages; it should all happen automatically.

2. thranax profile image58
    thranaxposted 6 years ago

It should allow you to paste it in a day if it isn't working currently. If it doesn't work tomorrow then re-post here.
    (Also try using Firefox or Internet Explorer to enter it)