Hubber and blogger's ethical and moral responsibilities to readers.

1. ramkkasturi profile image61
    ramkkasturiposted 6 years ago

I often wonder if hubbers belong to the same club as journalists.Journalists have the need for speed, keeping confidentiality  of the source, accuracy and truth. But the competition is so intense there that they look for "hot" stories and may even exaggerate resulting in yellow journalism at an extreme.
    Are hubbers and bloggers joining the same club? Are we more concerned about the copy right than the content's ethical index and empathy for the reader? Is it possible that some  are getting carried away and try to  make them "hot" or use hubs for advertising their buisness?  Though domain owners have rules they too could get worried about traffic hubbers can generate and overlook the rules?
    What is the level of freedom and the rights of expression hubbers can enjoy? What are hubbers ethical responsibilites with respect to readers? How can hubbers and bloggers maintain their identity as a group without getting under the journalstic umberella?

2. 60
    Conwilposted 6 years ago

Bloggers and hubbers are perceived to know the subject that they are writing about. Therefore they should have better moral standards. I am seeing some filled with images of no relevance. Some hubs, Iam afraid cant be seen by kids, but they are in the same domain.A password protected adult material section would be better.
    I have seen one couple of days ago a mini hub  filled with images and some  answer to a question in very poor language and construction.The author seems confused and even a high school kid would write better.   It was obvious that this author is simply a fraud and is anxious to pretend to know how to write a good blog. Such blogs bring down the image of the site.

If sites do not ban improper material we will be forced to call for ban. We are  at the moment looking at them `critically.

1. brianzen profile image61
      brianzenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Fortunately many of us are pride oriented, and often only write about subjects that (we hope) we don't look like idiots tackling.