jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Google Adsense wants the short link.

1. Glenn Raymond profile image60
    Glenn Raymondposted 6 years ago

This is only my eighth hub, but I have always gotten my short link that Google wants us to enter into our account for channels.  I did not get my short link, or any, like I usually do.  What do I do now? 

I had a lot of trouble with the site all together tonight.  It would not spell check, all kinds of things kept happening.  Gremlins?

1. Arthur Fontes profile image90
      Arthur Fontesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can get your short url from hp, check stats on your hub and look under Hub Metrics.

2. girly_girl09 profile image79
    girly_girl09posted 6 years ago

I always use the normal URL's for the channels. I don't think Google has a preference; I've never used the short links. Just go to your latest hub and copy the full URL from the browser link box. It will work  the same as the short link.

3. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Use Goole Analytics rather than Adsense to track your earnings. Much easier than keeping track of a hundred adsense channels!

1. Kidgas profile image80
      Kidgasposted 6 years ago in reply to this

How are you able to do that?  I have tried before but have not fully understood.

1. Glenn Raymond profile image60
        Glenn Raymondposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I thank you all so very much for your much needed help.  I will try the full URL again, they told me it was too long.  Analytics is cool, I agree.  I use it also, but I get better ads when I create channels too.  So I do both!