jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (22 posts)

OH, HAPPY DAY!

1. lxxy profile image61
    lxxyposted 7 years ago

I've got to get going now, for the day, for I've a business meeting to get ready for. That's a groovy thing to mention...anyone interested in all natural shirts, 45% hemp and 55% organic cotton? wink

Another groovy thing is that Fire Fox updated when I booted into Windows to watch Netflix last night. Today, I looked at some of my Hubs with Yahoo videos, and now magically Windows users with Firefox can watch them.

So...happy day!

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_BRMr2D3unLI/TBoe4fGKOrI/AAAAAAAAAPM/F-BZNqLx4Wo/s800/problem.gif

What about y'all?

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I am happy there is finally some sun shining tongue big_smile lol lol

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Cool! Have fun at the business meeting. lol smile

4. lxxy profile image61
    lxxyposted 7 years ago

It went well. I'm more pumped than an off shore oil rig..err..okay, that was a fowl. Sorry.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_BRMr2D3unLI/TBrWGP8nHrI/AAAAAAAAAPo/yOKT56VzfmE/s800/bp.gif

YAY for sunshine, Dame. big_smile Glad the canucks get some rays of golden sunlight. It makes the maple syrup taste better, 'cause the trees soak it all up. wink

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 7 years ago in reply to this

...i love your videos or whatever they are that you post!

and yea the canucks are getting some rays...hmmmmmm....so you know about maply syrup....it's the best!

2. Pandoras Box profile image82
      Pandoras Boxposted 7 years ago in reply to this

LMAO at the BP video!

5. Pandoras Box profile image82
    Pandoras Boxposted 7 years ago

Too funny. Still laughing. Probably shouldn't be, it really ain't funny.

Ya'll imagine we'll be standing around laughing our butts off at the end of the world waiting for the last nukes to come in? I bet we will. Damn people are funny.

6. profile image0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

hee hee, those are great lxxy. those hemp shirts sound cool too.

http://i50.tinypic.com/4ucl01.gif

winksmile

1. lxxy profile image61
      lxxyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Gawd, that's almost as awesome as the pigeon stealing chips out of the store. I saved it. ;D

The hemp shirt thing is going well, have a website to re-design for them and some sales on my end of their products. Hopefully have a head shop carrying the stuff soon...haha, but we're working on a better more "family" minded label because it's really about how awesome hemp and organic cotton is.

Glad I'm not the only one to laugh at the BP thing. They really fouled up, and they even used a chemical dispersant that..well, they just may have a lot of vested interest in the reasoning. But it's carcinogenic and probably raining down upon New Orleans as we speak. sad

As far as the apocalypse goes--if I look out my window and see a big fat tidal wave coming towards me from the ocean, it'll be the most beautiful sight I'll ever see again. wink

I figure, living this close to the beach, if I was meant to go...well, I'll go, then.

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60

that's funny!!!

7. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

LOL Thank you guys for the giggles! lol

8. Joy56 profile image60
    Joy56posted 7 years ago

well i am so enjoying this more more.....

1. fierycj profile image85
      fierycjposted 7 years ago in reply to this

whaddup, mamma...

9. Joy56 profile image60
    Joy56posted 7 years ago

hello my friend, i am sad nobody has a nice word to say about Michael Jackson, feiry..... what about you.,.... i love to see you on here, like old days

1. fierycj profile image85
      fierycjposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm afraid I'm no different..I ate to desecrate the memory of the dead, but that man was one spooky dude...too many things my mind just cant ignore...even though I know he made great music...

...about old days...a lot has sure changed...I mean, where's Davina, Lady E, Irohner, EagleKiwi Jane...I mean, I still stay in touch with some of them, like Lady E, Kiwi, Dohn...but I know HP will never be the same again for me...thats why I dont bother frequenting anymore...feel me?

1. Joy56 profile image60
        Joy56posted 7 years ago in reply to this

we were around at a special time........  it was great crack, then

Mark is still here, uninvited writer, Sufidreamer, and quite a few others, maybe if you came on a bit more, some would come back also, and we could have a reunion.... Cris A is still here, Blondepoet, Wesleycox, if any of you are reading this say I

2. lxxy profile image61
        lxxyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I feel you. I've lost a lot of cool friends who used to frequent this place in the 15 months I've been hanging around.

Oh, and Joy..about MJ? What about Ferah? You know..so many people pass on everyday....

"Death is but a doorway, time is but a window, I'll be back."-Vego the Carpathian

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_BRMr2D3unLI/TAvkHehFMhI/AAAAAAAAAL4/3nPn-_NuQ2c/s800/puft.gif

1. Joy56 profile image60

yep i know many people pass on every day, it is just that yesterday was the anniversary of his death, i was expecting, all fans to be talking about him, and putting his songs up........   speak soon.

3. lrohner profile image85
        lrohnerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey there CJ! I just came back a few days ago. I miss you too! How goes it?

1. Joy56 profile image60

welcome back........... long  time no see.

10. lxxy profile image61
    lxxyposted 7 years ago

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_BRMr2D3unLI/TCTMm_1C7WI/AAAAAAAAAQ4/trDcyoawK7k/s800/lookit.gif

This is why I don't line dry here in San Clemente, CA. This close to the beach you get water ninjas sneaking into your stuff...

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60

ha ha - where do you get this stuff.....smile

working