jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Comments and Replies: Who Do IT Best?

1. sligobay profile image77
    sligobayposted 6 years ago

Though writers can deflect or reflect certain traits and qualities through our characters and plots, we dare to reveal much about ourselves, our values and our interests through our comments and replies. Hubtivity, which records our movements through these pages, is one of my favorite features of Hubpages. There are some Hubbers whose comments and replies are reflective and responsive and revealing. Are you are one of those 'special' Hubbers? Do you seize the day and embrace every opportunity to write meaningful content?

I believe that it takes one to know one, so your reply will identify you. I would like to know more of these writers and ask that you limit your list to three recommendations, please.

There are many that I have had the pleasure to come to know but I will control my impulse to create a list as long as my arm.

My three recommendations are:  1. Maven101
                                   2. Kimberlylyrics
                                   3. Nell Rose

2. Karanda profile image85
    Karandaposted 6 years ago

Even though it is a comment I believe it should still reflect your writing style and personality. In some ways the manner in which we respond to comments is more important than the hub itself.

My favourite top 3

1. Prasetio30

I see him respond on many hubs and he is always most polite and uplifting.

2. Equealla

Francis always pays attention to her followers and keeps the hub alive by continuing the discussion in the comments.

3. Eiddwen

Another hubber who takes her responses seriously. I know she has thought out every word before she hits the send button.

Really only three? There are some fantastic writers on this site and so many with well thought replies.

3. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Hello, hello is one of the most hard working commenters on HubPages, and I agree that Prasetio30 always leaves very kind and thoughtful comments.  Katiem2 and Nell Rose also always leave great, insightful comments.

1. Karanda profile image85
      Karandaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're replies are invaluable too CMHypno and of course Katiem2.

1. CMHypno profile image89
        CMHypnoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your kind words Karanda,hope everything is going well for you on HubPages?

1. Karanda profile image85
          Karandaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Enjoy the writing, reading and interaction so much it seems that's all I do some days. Thanks for asking.

4. sligobay profile image77
    sligobayposted 5 years ago

Thank you Karanda and CMHypno. I am now following those whom you suggest and learn much from their hubivity.