jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Who do you

1. Mikeydoes profile image80
    Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago

<3 the most on Hubpages?

Well I have a couple, but one really hangs out for me... Wrylilt!

For some reason that nice smile got me to come over to hubpages... SOMEHOW.. And for some reason that same person helped me when I had no idea what I was doing here(and countless other people, no question about that). AND for some reason that same person, without me in mind, MADE ME LAUGH hard (which never happens on forums). AND She's a girl, and girls aren't funny. (which is why I wouldn't want to be a girl! lol) Wilderness did make me laugh harder though smile

Anyways, I do owe a lot to her, she made me find something that will help me become rich beyond my wildest dreams smile

There are a couple other people on the forums that I do admire, but I do feel she is a great person to pay attention to! Tops on my list, beyond a doubt.

2. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 5 years ago

I admire countless people on HP....and enjoy bantering with almost as many.  I've had a particularly good time lately with Rochelle Franks and Camlo.  Both of them have a very quick wit.  I like that.

1. camlo profile image82
      camloposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh yes, KCC! Playing games with you is so much fun, it usually keeps me up all night!

@Mikey: Women often make me laugh more than men do, especially because their jokes are usually cleverer than those men like to tell.

I admire many Hubbers, many of whom never even venture into the Forums.

2. Rochelle Frank profile image89
      Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That is exceedingly kind of you, and at the risk of seeming like a mutual admiration society-- I do appreciate the way you have turned your hurt into help for many others.

I also really like  Teresa McGurk, and London Girl-- though they have made themselves a bit scarce lately. Pharmicist gives some great common sense advice, as toes Benson Yueng.
      Oh shoot-- too many.

3. Lily Rose profile image84
    Lily Roseposted 5 years ago

Girls aren't funny???  I have to agree with camlo - many women are much funnier than men...

4. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago

I thought wilderness is a he, LOL. Morning everyone. And you are an enthusiastic hubber Mikey..

5. Wolfbrother profile image60
    Wolfbrotherposted 5 years ago

well ive only been here a day really and still getting used to things but two people have made me feel welcome so far smile

they are

kookoo88 and elvit

1. Lily Rose profile image84
      Lily Roseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

With an avatar like that it might be hard to make friends!  LOL - just kidding (sort of!) ..... welcome to HP.

6. LindaJM profile image84
    LindaJMposted 5 years ago

I honestly don't have any favorites. I find Hubbers as a group to be awesome...