jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Do Wood Chucks Chuck Wood? Is A Bird In The Hand Worth Two In The Bush

1. LSKing profile image86
    LSKingposted 5 years ago

Those Gieco commercials crack me up! What was your favorite commercials of 2010?

2. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

the wood chucks chucking wood is lol funny.

LSKingposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Every time I see them chucking wood, I can't help but laugh!

3. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 5 years ago

the drill sergeant/ therapist is pretty damned funny

yes! when he throws the tissue box, gosh that one is funny!

4. 0
    4youreyesposted 5 years ago

The little piggy goes wee that one gets me every time the woodchucks are next.

We just switched are car insurance to Geico and the sales Rep. I talked with said someone in the office dressed up like the little pig,had a pinwheel,rode a scooter and went through the office saying wee wee wee.He won first place for the  Halloween contest.

Oh Gosh, my daughter got in the car after school and started yelling " Weeeeeee, Weeeeeeeee " I died laughing!

5. couturepopcafe profile image62
    couturepopcafeposted 5 years ago

Absolutely love, love, love the new Verizon ad with the farmboy and the lightning.  4G is here.

6. TamCor profile image81
    TamCorposted 5 years ago

The wood chucks get us every time--especially when the guy hollers at them, lol...

But the drill sargeant is hilarious, too, when he "chucks" the kleenex box at his patient, hahaha...

7. Tammy L profile image84
    Tammy Lposted 5 years ago

The actor who starts those Geico commercials gets on my nerves though.

My favorite is for Traveler's Insurance.  A rattlesnake has a baby's rattle attached to his tail and the other animals in the forest are laughing at him.  The tagline of the commercial goes something like "make sure you get the original parts after an accident."

The really funny part about that commercial is it aired right after that same insurance company paid to fix my car after it was damaged in a hit and run accident.