jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

More on Google Analytics...

1. sergs_pogi profile image60
    sergs_pogiposted 6 years ago

I have read from the Learning Center that Google Analytics is a very good tool to understand the performance of your hubs. Upon browsing and reading, I still cannot find the right information or technique to get the most out of this tool. Does anybody know? Thanks.

1. Rising Caren profile image81
      Rising Carenposted 6 years ago

Once your account has been linked to analytics (which I'm guessing it has)

You can go to the dashboard and go to keywords to see the keywords that people used to access you page

You can go to the "most frequent" page to see which hubs got the most hits

You can go to the content sources page to see which other online pages (that aren't common search engines) gave you a visitor

You can go to content adsense page to see which hubs earned how much

And you can change the calendar to see only today, yesterday, past week, past year, whatever you want really.
      And you can have it compare to data on the same dates from previous years by checking the compare button in the calendar.

sergs_pogiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Wow. Thanks. This is the information I've been looking for. Are you a seasoned member?

1. Rising Caren profile image81
          Rising Carenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've used analytics on other sites. And the adsense thing I just kind of noticed while browsing through.

Ok. Thanks.

2. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 6 years ago

The best info on how to use Analytics and what it does is on their own site,
      http://www.google.com/support/analytics/?hl=en

Thanks. As always, you will be instructing me to read. But I want fast answer. Next time.

working