jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Crimes against children

1. Froggy213 profile image37
    Froggy213posted 5 years ago

I did a cool down session before writing this thread.
    I contacted team hubpages, but no response(over 1 week now)
    Awhile back they unpublished one of my hubs--crimes against children(I have several parts) for pixilated pictures.
    After explaining these are the only pics I can get of the creeps that do this to children and that I could care less about making money off them they republished it--well now part 3 has been unpublished and I explained to team hub pages again--but now no response.
    I figure if you won't republish this highly important hub that is there to get these freaks off the street, maybe I need to pull them all and put them somewhere where it will count.
    Answer anyone?

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I suspect a different moderator has done it, unaware the others had been approved.  The team are very busy so it may just be taking them a while to get to it - however, I would try sending them another email in case it's gone astray.

2. Froggy213 profile image37
    Froggy213posted 5 years ago

Thanks hubteam for republishing. Now lets lock these bastards up!

1. Williamjordan profile image59
      Williamjordanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Why are hubs about crimes against children judge so unfavorable it seems like the top brass wants to protect the freaks I have to admit Hubpages is better the Enzine Article I rip my articles off of their site they will not even publish then at all. please explain. sorry for piggybacking but your question has merit.