jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Googel hits surpassed hubpages for the first time!

1. brimancandy profile image83
    brimancandyposted 5 years ago

I was just looking at my stats, and my Google hits have surpassed Hubpages stats 4 to 1. I had only 38 visits from Hubpages last month, and 136 visits from Google. This month is currently at around 3 to one. Glad to see that it is going up, instead of down.

Wish I could have a 1,000 daily count sometime. But, I doubt that is going to happen any time soon. Oh well.

2. Rosie2010 profile image82
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

Congratulations, brimancandy!  I also was thrilled the first time that happened to me. I love my hubber friends and I really appreciate their reading my hubs, but was thrilled to see that visitors are finally finding my hubs.  I'm happy for you.

3. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

Congrats brimancandy! Why not write some more hubs and work towards those 1000 views a day?

1. brimancandy profile image83
      brimancandyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I wish I had the time to write more hubs. With everything that is going on with my brother's cancer, and worrying about having a roof over my head doesn't make me feel like writing that much. I have however been spending some time getting back into my drawings. It feels good to be able to accomplish that, with my tendonitis and all. Thanks for commenting. I appreciate it.

4. Trish_M profile image90
    Trish_Mposted 5 years ago

Oh, yes ~ I'm getting more from Google than from Hub Pages, too! Wow smile

5. businesstrader profile image70
    businesstraderposted 5 years ago

Are you guys talking about your actual article hubs, or your websites?