Is It Blowing Over?

1. Charles James profile image87
    Charles Jamesposted 5 years ago

i have two hubs which between them attract over half my hits.

"How to be a Good Student" was number two on page one of Google pre-Panda, dropped out of the top 20 pages after Panda, but is now back on page one at number three.

"What is Domicile?" was on page two of Google pre-Panda, dropped out of sight, but is back to page fourteen.

Both are very solid pieces which are normally read in full despite being quite long. The vast majority of hits on both are through Google.

I hope this is a sign that Google will recognise good content, even if it does originate through Hubpages.

My numbers seem to have at least caught up. Hopefully the rising readership statistics will return.

2. Cardisa profile image90
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

Franlky I keep hearing about Panda. I only joined HP a little over 4 months ago so I am not sure if and how this has affected me.  My hubs are not doing to badly though so I think that whatever happened with the Panda thing might 'blow over' and everything will get back to normal.

3. 2uesday profile image90
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

I would guess that the changes put in place will remain in effect unless Google has a reason to alter them.

If that is the case then the only way that anything will change regarding search engine traffic is if we can adapt to and embrace the changes needed. Part of the problem might be that no one seems absolutely sure what adaptations and changes are needed so at the best the changes needed could be based on educated guesses.

With so many changes happening in a short space of time Panda might be only part of the equation anyway.