jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

Question

1. Harvey Stelman profile image61
    Harvey Stelmanposted 5 years ago

I've written close to 200 hubs, and have neverned one penny. The reason for this is because a friend developed a crush on me, she even knows my wife. She tried to help me, and clicked on my google ads for 20 straight minutes.

Naturally Ad-Sense cut me off immediately, but that was two years ago. Ad-Sense doesn't even answer questions, they refer you to pages. I don't wish to leave my followers here, what can I do to fix this? H

1. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That is a good question. It is one I can't answer but I am certain that someone like Website Examiner could or Cagsil. smile

2. Uninvited Writer profile image81
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Don't hold your breath. I doubt Adsense will reinstate your account.

Harvey Stelmanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Uninvited, I'm choking! H

3. livewithrichard profile image84
      livewithrichardposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Your only recourse is to start a corporation or LLC and then apply for an Adsense account using the Inc or LLC id.  It's a costly approach but a good one if you want to keep your personal accounts separate from your business accounts.

live, I have the feeling I won't be doing that. H

4. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Harvey, I've never heard of anyone getting their account reinstated after a "click fraud" incident.

The trouble is, there is no way you can prove it wasn't click fraud (i.e. that it wasn't your hand on the mouse). You could even get your friend to provide a statement, and they'd say she was just doing you a favour by taking the blame.

Why doesn't your wife get an Adsense account?  The Adsense account you use on HubPages doesn't have to be yours.

2. Cagsil profile image62
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Hey Harvey, you can explain the situation to Google Adsense and appeal their decision. If you have already done this and they denied you, then there isn't anything you can do.

Cag, I've written them, and they usually don't answer. They just don't give a damn. I can appeal again, that should be a good laugh. H

working