jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (15 posts)

How you feel when you do not get any answer of your question?

1. breathing profile image81
    breathingposted 5 years ago

I have posted many question in question sector of this site, but did not get any answer.

1. earnestshub profile image86
      earnestshubposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I can only speak for myself, but unless the questions are a lot better than average and fits my area of expertise, I never feel I can contribute. smile

2. Sally's Trove profile image99
      Sally's Troveposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've asked a lot of questions in that sector since I've been here. Some questions get answers, most don't. I really don't care, either way.

When I ask a question, I intend it to be something that others can use as an idea to write a Hub (earlier in HP's life, that's what the Question feature was for), but now, most people just respond with short answers.

Just keep reading and writing, commenting on others' Hubs, responding to others' comments on your Hubs (which I see you do), and building a network here. Also try answering others' questions not just with a quick reply, but maybe with a complete Hub. smile

3. Cathy I profile image77
      Cathy Iposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Just keep trying.  Sometimes questions are not answered because they are incomplete or do not make sense to someone who does not know what you are talking about. 

Sometimes, I have also noticed that the question is being asked in the wrong place, i.e it should have been directed to a specific writer or asked in the Forum.

Hope this helps.  In the meantime, just keep trying until you hit the jackpot.

4. Marisa Wright profile image91
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Why do you post questions?  You do understand that you don't earn any income from asking questions?

5. jonta profile image61
      jontaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Here is an answer. If you post questions here do you earn points?

1. Marisa Wright profile image91
        Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Being active on HubPages does improve your Hubber Score.

However, it's important to understand that your Hubber Score is just an ego thing.  It doesn't help you get more readership or earn more money.

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I don't ask questions in the questions section, so I guess I haven't any feelings about it.

I just recently went through some of the questions and answered a couple of them. Also recently, I wrote a hub to answer a question, a member posted.

So, maybe it's your questions? hmm

3. G Miah profile image84
    G Miahposted 5 years ago

Try something else mate. Why not try answering some questions instead?

4. anish92 profile image73
    anish92posted 5 years ago

All I can say is Better Luck Next Time!! ALL my Qs have been answered . BTW, Were you asking rocket science stuff?? Just curious. :

5. tmill99 profile image60
    tmill99posted 5 years ago

Maybe ask some better questions? It always helps to include the most amount of detail as possible.

6. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

I answer questions that I feel I can give good information  and help.I've seen some of my answers being downgraded with negatives so that will kill any incentive for me or others to answer in the future i think.roll

7. kmackey32 profile image82
    kmackey32posted 5 years ago

Just google your question. Theres always an answer there....

1. anish92 profile image73
      anish92posted 5 years ago in reply to this

In most cases this is true but when you are asking for a product or service review it is hard to tell who is lying for the sake of earning some affiliate bonus amongst other benefits. But here (and on other forum sites like mylot) you are much more likely to get reliable info.

8. Cardisa profile image90
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

I just left the questions section, and honestly only a few I feel the need to answer.

Many of the questions are non-essential questions and are just posted there to increase accolades.

I don't feel the need to answer questions that are posted for this reason.