jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (13 posts)

It is going up up up

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image81
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 5 years ago via iphone

All traffic across my hubs are on the up. This is also showing Adsense up 20 %, Amazon sales up 40% and HPads revenue has tripled.

So if you have been thinking of giving up on HubPages, give it some more time. Don't concern the daily up and downs, look long term.

1. Stacie L profile image88
      Stacie Lposted 5 years ago in reply to this

well i guess it's your turn to feel the roller coaster ride.. lol

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image81
        Kangaroo_Jaseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Stacie,

I have noticed you mention in another forum post that your traffic has tanked.

An aspect I am finding strange is your range of topics for your Hubs is no less diverse than mine.

What is not apparent is I am tweaking everything to do with my accounts and will probably do so for some rime to come. My traffic then may still go up, or go down, time will tell.

1. Stacie L profile image88
          Stacie Lposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am always tweaking and adding to hubs...maybe too much?

2. PaulaHenry1 profile image68
      PaulaHenry1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

how can adsense be up and HP? I didnt think we could have both?

1. Barbara Kay profile image85
        Barbara Kayposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, you can have both Adsense and Hub Ads.

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
        Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You automatically have both.  You can't have HP Ads without Adsense.

2. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 5 years ago

Mine are up as well Kanga, but I noticed it has dropped again today for me. Not much, but the fast upturn seems to have peaked for me.
    I may have to do some work........... a terrible thing in itself work, I try to avoid it. smile

1. wilderness profile image94
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Better slow down and have another beer first earnest.  I had the same huge increase others did and it has topped out.  It is now falling slowly, but the weekend is coming and it's a 3 day holiday in the US.  It's going to fall this weekend. 

So no need to work yet.  Ease back, play with the grandkids some and take it slow for another week.

1. earnestshub profile image88
        earnestshubposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Great advice! I had breakfast at school for fathers day with the gkids, but had to run between the twins and my grandson's classes, so a busy morning for me. smile

I hope we get to see a steady increase. That was how it was going pre Panda for me at least. I have better figures than ever even after the drop I have noticed, so all is good so far.....

1. wilderness profile image94
          wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Fun, isn't it?  I just went and picked my 9 year old grandson from football practice and watching him tickles me.  Especially when he explains what is happening on the field. smile

No telling about the increase.  The huge increase last week got me excited, but scared at the same time it is some kind of "mistake" by google and will soon end.  If only it continues...

2. Kangaroo_Jase profile image81
      Kangaroo_Jaseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This may be a leveling out of our current rise hmmm...

3. Richieb799 profile image62
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

up up up and away!!!

working