jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

1. shaddox21 profile image61
    shaddox21posted 5 years ago

Ok so im new to HubPages and i have no idea how this works? Will someone please explain to me how i make money? From the ads? from my Hubs? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

2. ThoughtSandwiches profile image86
    ThoughtSandwichesposted 5 years ago

Hi shaddox21.  Welcome to Hubpages...your question casts a rather wide net so let me give you a link which should serve to answer most your questions.  At the bottom of the Hubpage page you will find the Learning Center...this should help.   This is a great source for information.

3. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages!

You make money from Google Adsense who provides the ads to your hubs. When readers come to your hub and read it's content, then you build up impressions. If they click(you are not allowed to tell them to click on any ads, please refer to the TOS of Google Adsense for this information, that includes family and friends- any fraud or trickery will be recognized and you will lose your account and earn nothing), then you earn shared revenue.

You can also make money from the Hubpages Ads Program, which is also impression and click based. You must have a Google Adsense account in order to be eligible for Hubpages Ads Program.

You can also make money from Amazon affiliate links, by writing sales hubs and selling Amazon based products.

Please read the FAQ's page and visit the Learning Center for more details.

I do hope you enjoy your time here at Hubpages. The Forum Community can be very helpful. smile

4. shaddox21 profile image61
    shaddox21posted 5 years ago

Thank you!!!