jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Allow A Windows Media Player to be loded onto a hub

1. Just_Rodney profile image39
    Just_Rodneyposted 8 years ago

Please could this be possible as i have a few hubs that would work very well in this media.

1. Ryan Hupfer profile image81
      Ryan Hupferposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Do you have video that only plays on Windows Media Player? Is it your video or someone elses?

Just_Rodneyposted 8 years ago in reply to this

No it is not a video, and sorry, it should have been Windows Movie Maker that I want to load a small presentation type of hub. Thanks very much.

2. Just_Rodney profile image39

Now hoe do I go about deleting this request so that I can rewrite for the actual request. Man, talk about egg on ones face, must have at least a dozen omellettes on mine now.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You've lost me.  What do you mean by "actual request"?

3. Just_Rodney profile image39

Well my actual Subject line should have stated. " How do I or can I load a Windows Movie Maker clip." Not the Windows Media Player bit" Talk about mebeing confused and confusing you all.

4. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

That's OK, the question isn't lost just because it's not at the top of the thread.

As far as I know, the only way you can put a video on HubPages is to take it from Youtube.

So the simple solution is to load your presentation on Youtube first, then you can embed it from there.

It's quite a good idea, actually - because then there will be a link from the Youtube clip to your Hub (and you can put another one in the description on Youtube), which will probably get you more traffic!

Just_Rodneyposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Marisa, great idea.

working