jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

I don't get the meaning of unstructured hub

1. amithak50 profile image60
    amithak50posted 4 years ago

I had an article that was published but Now the hubpages team say that it is unstructured ,I don't get the meaning here ,I want to request the hubpages team if they introduce where we are going wrong than it would be great help to  fix the issue instantly because most of the times ,we don't know where we are doing wrong?As the article has original content

1. Jason Menayan profile image60
      Jason Menayanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It said "poorly structured," not unstructured.

In the email that you got (did you read it?), it says the following. Does any of this apply to your moderated Hubs?

Hubs that are empty or incomplete, contain misspellings or grammar that make them difficult to understand, or have awkward or difficult-to-read formatting (including the use of all capital letters) are poorly structured. Hubs with a full-width link, news, RSS, comment, or product capsule as the first capsule of the Hub are also prohibited.

Similarly, Hubs with broken links or missing YouTube videos, Videos with distorted or low quality audio, or Videos that are unoriginal and/or poorly structured music slideshows do not meet publishing standards.

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago

There must be something about this particular hub that is different from your others if you have only heard about one hub being unstructured. How is it different from your other published hubs?
    I did look at your latest hub and it does repeat the section about the Warrior forum. You don't need the first mention above the SEO image.

3. MelissaBarrett profile image60
    MelissaBarrettposted 4 years ago

There is some serious keyword stuffing in all of your hubs that I've read as well.  The English/Grammar could use some work as well.

4. amithak50 profile image60
    amithak50posted 4 years ago

ok..Thanks for your help ,I am looking into it and correcting the issues