jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

100 Hubs in 30 Days.

1. hyunchang profile image84
    hyunchangposted 4 years ago

Today is 5/21/2012.

I challenge myself to write 100 hubs in 30 days.

1. Brinafr3sh profile image88
      Brinafr3shposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Good motive thoughts, you can do it. I wrote 1 or 2 Hubs in 30 days, and now I have reached 100 Hubs. I just made sure I wrote at least 1 Hub daily, no matter what.

2. iefox5 profile image60
    iefox5posted 4 years ago

3 hubs everyday, great goal and best wishes.

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

In doing so, you're more likely to take quantity over quality. sad

1. profile image0
      Kena Bladelposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You're right, _Cagsil. I'ts better for you to write one per day. I'm with no ideas to write a hub about, but can't just talk about anything.  You need research and etc. It's not just like that, bang, wrote 3 hubs today, and blablabla. quality, quality, quality, quality...

4. hyunchang profile image84

Thank you for all your encouragements and suggestions. I'm most concerned about quality, too, but I will give it my best shot. Please give me a good scolding time to time so I don't slack off! smile

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Scolding? Create your motivation. lol

However, I would suggest you visit the Extreme Hub Makeover Forum thread and post a couple of links, so you can get critiqued by other members. This will help you stay on track.

1. hyunchang profile image84
        hyunchangposted 4 years ago in reply to this

lol

Thank you for great info. I will look into the Makeover Forum smile

5. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image93
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 4 years ago

I agree with Cags - it's too easy to sacrifice quality and focus on the numbers. Much better to start with lower goals and learn more about creating high-quality hubs that will get a lot of traffic, then slowly learn to be more productive at it. Best of luck, though, in your goal!

6. hyunchang profile image84

Thank you Marcy, for your advise. The focus on quality really speaks to me when hearing from professional writers like you.

7. pstraubie48 profile image90
    pstraubie48posted 4 years ago

I began that journey and had to stop. I had just completed 30 in 30 I think it was. I should have taken a break between the two events. I got 23 more on which made 53 in about 20 days...I had finished the 30 early ...
    Anyways may sometime later I will try again...I hate to stop when I begin something but just felt it was best.
    Good luck to everyone who accomplishes the goal.

working