Ghosts and Spirits. Good or Bad?

1. Live to Learn profile image80
    Live to Learnposted 5 weeks ago

Do you believe in them? I come and go.

I recently lost my last pair of glasses and it was ten days out for a new pair. I was lamenting my plight as I went to pull coats out of my back seat. I found the lost pair in the middle of the pile. There is no way they could have ended up there between the time they disappeared and the time I found them. I hadn't gone near the back seat. I vacillated between belief that something bad had taken them and something good had made me find them. I finally had to settle in both.

Those who believe in some type of spirits; what do you think is up with this? I've had a real string of bad luck for quite a while. There was a time when I thought it all evened out but I've lost hope that this streak of bad luck will run its course and end. If there were a force working against me, any guess as to what would cause it? How to stop it?

1. Castlepaloma profile image21
      Castlepalomaposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Spirit is just the unknowns , in general they are in good intention. Or create terrorist ghost and chase them around the world and make money from it.

2. Paxash profile image89
    Paxashposted 5 weeks ago

I waffle back and forth between whether or not I believe in spirits too. Currently we have a running joke in the house that there's a ghost here because stuff randomly falls off walls and tables and keeps scaring us. I'm sure there's an explanation, but it's fun to believe there's just a mischief-making spirit loose in the kitchen.

As for whether ghosts are good or bad, I suppose it depends from case to case. If they are real, then I'm sure both kinds exist.

working