how i earn $50000 in a month?

Jump to Last Post 1-29 of 29 discussions (68 posts)
  1. Warmon gibs profile image59
    Warmon gibsposted 13 years ago

Please suggest me that can I earn $50000 in a month from online?

1. David 470 profile image81
      David 470posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thats more than the president makes. You would need to be a football player or something similar.

I do not believe anyone needs that much money though...unless you want a huge house and nice cars.

Everything else really does not cost that much to need that much money.

example: guitars, videogames, exercise equipment, misc....

1. KristenGrace profile image61
        KristenGraceposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Absolutely right.  That would be excess.... I wonder, perhaps, warm gibs - were you referring to 500.00 dollar in a month and forgot to insert the decimal points...

Maybe Warmom was referring to that. Or maybe 5000 a month. I know someone(not personally) who makes 5000 approx with adsense. However, she has been working full time online for over 5+ years and part time before that.

Well sure that would make more sense...

2. relache profile image72
      relacheposted 13 years agoin reply to this

What?  You mean nothing on the Hub you wrote about "online money making secrets" is working?

1. KCC Big Country profile image84
        KCC Big Countryposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol......ouch

2. saleheensblog profile image60
        saleheensblogposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol lol

3. David 470 profile image81

That has to hurt.

To many people write about how to get rich online. They think it will make them a lot of money.

There's nothing wrong with writing about making money, however, its often to exaggerated.

I hate those ads or things that promise 500 dollars a day.

All truth be told, you can make anywhere from $0.00-1000.00 or perhaps 1000s with adsense....or other online things

I mean the inventor of sites like myspace make a lot of money, but in terms of average or even above average person, its not realistic really.

I mean on a monthly basis. 0-1000s+

4. Ign Andy profile image56
        Ign Andyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

deep big_smile

5. sofs profile image78
        sofsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lollol

3. Jane@CM profile image59
      Jane@CMposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Get a 5 or 6 real jobs - forget the internet lol

1. profile image57
        Hercposted 13 years agoin reply to this

50k a month? Buy stock in google? lol

2. profile image61
        marathongeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Start by studying all the poeple who made billions of the internet like Jeff Bezos of Amazon and Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook.

3. profile image51
        canoneost2inetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You can earn by here it's free  http://bit.ly/haOxfn

4. thisisoli profile image71
        thisisoliposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Become a webcam stripper, and never, ever, sleep.

4. KCC Big Country profile image84
      KCC Big Countryposted 13 years ago

$50,000 a month?!  Rob an online bank?

1. Diane Inside profile image73
        Diane Insideposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol

marry a money tree online. tongue

5. prairieprincess profile image93
      prairieprincessposted 13 years ago

lol!!!! lol lol

6. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 13 years ago

If i knew how to do that...I'd never work two jobs again, and I'd travel the world.  The point is, unless your a freaking genius like that guy who invented Facebook, then it's pretty much impossible...

1. Diane Inside profile image73
        Diane Insideposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I know how I'm just not telling. lol

1. profile image0
          Stevennix2001posted 13 years agoin reply to this

aww come on diane.  I'll be your best friend if you tell me. tongue  lol

i will invent legbook

1. profile image0
          Stevennix2001posted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol good luck with that sahleen. lol  wink  lol

7. RedElf profile image88
      RedElfposted 13 years ago

With only 5 hubs so far, it could take you a while to reach your target wink

LOL

8. RedElf profile image88
      RedElfposted 13 years ago

big_smilebig_smilebig_smile

9. KCC Big Country profile image84
      KCC Big Countryposted 13 years ago

Maybe it was in one of the 5 hubs they unpublished in the last 6 hours?  They just got their 10 hub medal 6 hours ago.

10. Chris Farrell profile image58
      Chris Farrellposted 13 years ago

There's no "get rich in one day" thing in Internet marketing. It took me almost six months to start earning money online. But it's true that you can achieve financial freedom though affiliate marketing. Patience is a virtue. smile

11. Revu2007 profile image59
      Revu2007posted 13 years ago

$500 a month is a more realistic goal - even that requires a lot of hard work and patience!!

Exactly, people need to understand the value of passive income. It may not be as high as some big career job, however, it gives more freedom, and some like to make money online .

very realistic, i earn 1,00000000000000000000 when I sleep but the problem is in the morning I can't remember in which bank i deposited those .

12. edelhaus profile image71
      edelhausposted 13 years ago

so how many of you are earning $500 a month online?

1. saleheensblog profile image60

at least 4 people who have commented in this forum earn 500+ and at least a couple of them earn 1000+

2. Pcunix profile image91
        Pcunixposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I earn more than $1,000.

My first reaction to this was disgust, honestly. Why do people think they have to be rich?

I have never met a truly wealthy person that I liked. Greed, obsession with material things, selfishness - these are the characteristics I am supposed to admire?

No. I admire honesty, fidelity, trust-worthiness, kindness, empathy and love.  This money worship makes me ill.

13. profile image0
      awesome77posted 13 years ago

Common people, it is possible! Everything starts with small steps! Study what works, implement, analyze results and then scale.

We humans have a weakness, we want a lot for less work! We tend to see the negative side of things and we call it reality!

Do you know we have some HUBERS making six figures? Yes six figures!

And the best advise of all, Always remember that people that know keep very quiet and those without a clue speak the loudest!

Everything is possible, you just have to figure it out!

I think I know someone who might make 200 dollars a day, but he quit cause he had more than 1500 hubs.

misha earns around 100 dollar/day with his one well performing hub.

1. Greek One profile image63
            Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

so what you are saying is we should steal Misha's $$ and split it between us?

not between all of us,only between you and me, deal?

1. Greek One profile image63
                Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

of course... screw these guys

how is your kiddy? he might love to join us or is he planning something bigger? lol lol

14. Sun Pen 50 profile image61
      Sun Pen 50posted 13 years ago

There are people who earn that,(on line or off line) but only a few. Actually nobody earns money. Money change hands. It goes from one hand to the other. If it is to be legal giver and the receiver both must consent. So find something of that value you like to receive (50k)to exchange with people who consent to give tat money in exchange of that. You can break 50 k into chunks like 0.05 like one click on your hub.

That simple eh!

15. CYBERSUPE profile image61
      CYBERSUPEposted 13 years ago

Wishing you the very best of luck.  I do hope you make it.

16. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 13 years ago

Copied content will not earn you much.

17. Eaglekiwi profile image73
      Eaglekiwiposted 13 years ago

Is it just me being suspious ,or does it seem odd that the pic on OP'S profile doesnt match his command of English.

Oh well ,takes many to run a village I spose lol

1. Sun Pen 50 profile image61
        Sun Pen 50posted 13 years agoin reply to this

me too suspious i two spose 1 enoch to ruin vlage

2. SiddSingh profile image60
        SiddSinghposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I am sure you have made this comment in jest.

Or maybe I am not able to understand the nuances - you see, I am not a native English speaker - though you would not guess one way or the other by looking at my avatar!

18. NatureLover64 profile image62
      NatureLover64posted 13 years ago

Great! a person writes hubs on how to make money and then asks tips on how to make $50000 online.

19. jcales profile image55
      jcalesposted 13 years ago

not many here could offer how to make 50K per month. If they knew I'm sure they 'd be too busy to share that. Maybe 500 or 5,000 yes. Those are a lot easier. Say you have 10 sites that make yo 500, scale it up to 100 and mathematically it should come close.

20. Greek One profile image63
      Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

online Murder for Hire

21. profile image0
      Home Girlposted 13 years ago

http://serve.mysmiley.net/sign/sign0073.gif

see below. lol

22. MoneyCreator24 profile image58
      MoneyCreator24posted 13 years ago

I recommend to think big first. Everything is possible. There are people who were within a few years billionaires. Earned in a month much more than these 50 000. Right?
      Then find a system to earn money on the internet. Copy and paste it until you have achieved your goal.
      It will not happen overnight. And it is work. But possible.

I build Nich pages, fill them with content, make good Google ranking, in order to sell them for much more money. This can be 50 000 in one day.

As a team it is easier to create. And a magic word is "outsource". Be entrepreneurial and let others work for you.

http://hubpages.com/hub/5-important-tip … ncial-free

23. OpinionDuck profile image61
      OpinionDuckposted 13 years ago

Certainly not with AdCents, not even $5,000.

actually there are people who make 5000 a month with adsense, but its super rare.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHt9u9tNlgU

1. OpinionDuck profile image61
          OpinionDuckposted 13 years agoin reply to this

There are also people making $5,000 a month in MLM and other schemes, but what is the reality of you or others making it.

I think the real question is what is the probability that $5000 a month can be made online by the majority, or even a substantial minority.

I am not disagreeing with you but I am pointing to the futility of the average person on line making any kind of folding money.

Thanks

24. profile image52
      PaulSotoposted 13 years ago

You can make that kind of money with COST PER ACTION NETWORKS but it will take you a few years unless you start you own network.

25. princess g profile image60
      princess gposted 13 years ago

My articles net me on average $1 per month each in passive income. I will say this is maybe on the low side, but it could be about average for most people. So, I suggest writing 50,ooo article, and reap the rewards. If I did my math right, and that's unlikely, you could make it in 30 years or so at 5 articles per day!

26. Mikeydoes profile image43
      Mikeydoesposted 13 years ago

Sounds to me like you need a helluva lot of hubs.

27. profile image0
      SirDentposted 13 years ago

http://library.thinkquest.org/J003358F/money_tree5.jpg

1. Hotplate profile image61
        Hotplateposted 13 years ago

Well, with your looks I have all kinds of ideas, however none of them would be considered socially acceptable.  So on that note, I'm going to keep my mouth shut.

2. profile image0
        Helpful Hannaposted 13 years ago

I think even if you won a lottery, it wouldn't pay out that well.  If you think of something, let us know.

1. profile image0
          Sophia Angeliqueposted 13 years ago

I've just had the best laugh I've had for ages.

Where do these ideas come from???

2. steffer profile image60
          stefferposted 13 years ago

If and when you take the time and do verything you need, it MAY be possible after a few years, but then, you need to know all about list building, product creation, website building and the works.

Unless you have an optin list of at least 100.000 people, there's no much chance to that.

Wouldn't it be great when you can say, that for instance after 2 years, you where able to go from zero to $5000 a month?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
        Necessary
        HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
        LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
        Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
        AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
        HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
        HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
        Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
        CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
        Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
        Features
        Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
        Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
        Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
        Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
        Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
        VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
        PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
        Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
        MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
        Marketing
        Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
        Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
        Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
        Statistics
        Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
        ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
        Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
        ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)