What are you getting your boyfriend/husband for V-Day?

Jump to Last Post 1-20 of 20 discussions (28 posts)
  1. Whitney05 profile image83
    Whitney05posted 14 years ago

I'm trying to get ideas... The time is getting closer, and I have NO clue what to get him.

1. pooja0908 profile image60
      pooja0908posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Unfortunately nothing coz I don’t have both

2. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

Ditto.... Absolutely Zilch.... Not Gay... Don't have a BF! smile

However.... If you need an idea.... Make Sure it is Gold and parked in his Driveway, with a ribbon.

3. profile image0
    jkbensenposted 14 years ago

I got my lover a lot of stuff from lotions to a teddy bear ... small things like that ... it isnt what you bought your lover.. its what you have to share.. the love.. i wrote a paragraph or more about valentines day and my lover..if you want some ideas I have them there.. even if its not for a guy.. atleast you will understand "toys and tots and romantic thoughts" paragraph I wrote.. and know its not what you give them like I said its what you have to share... come visit me.. smile cheers to a wonderful, safe valentines day!

4. wychic profile image83
    wychicposted 14 years ago

A Papa Murphy's pizza, a bottle of Jameson's, lots of closed curtains, and a dead phone battery wink. Beyond that, no one needs to know what I'll be giving him tongue.

5. Anath profile image63
    Anathposted 14 years ago

A new riding crop wink

6. profile image0
    jkbensenposted 14 years ago

Omg! I wrote that topic I told you about and I had to change the name... from tots to gifts because I didnt know tot meant toddler .. I thought tot was a gift.

7. genrp profile image59
    genrpposted 14 years ago

We're goin out on a date but not on the 14th, it'll be on the 20th because we're also celebrating our 5th anniversary. Perhaps will eat in our favorite restaurant and after that watch a movie.

1. genrp profile image59
      genrpposted 14 years agoin reply to this

and i'm gonna give him a burberry perfume as a gift on valentine's day and for our anniversary..

8. profile image34
    sendflowers2009posted 14 years ago

Flowers, flowers, flowers... smile

9. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years ago

Once again, I'll be sending fierycj my long-distance love.  Someday he'll regret breaking my heart for so long. sad

10. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

I have already gotten my hubby a sweet card and a pretty picture frame with a picture of us holding a BEAUTIFUL albino python to take to work and put on his desk smile

11. profile image0
    pinkyleeposted 14 years ago

i ordered him some flowers, got him a card of course and i am making a giant heart shaped sugar cookie since sugar cookies are his fav

12. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 14 years ago

I'm going to give him the same as what he gave me for my birthday last week.
    Nothing!

1. profile image0
      sophsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Awwwwww why didn't he get you a present? sad

1. IzzyM profile image86
        IzzyMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nope. Nothing nada, nor for Christmas either. In fact he's not even nice to me anymore so he can clear off!
        I wrote a Valentine hub about him, but I made it up smile

2. waynet profile image69
      waynetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's a great idea!! it's the thought that counts!!

1. profile image0

Lol! smile

2. IzzyM profile image86
        IzzyMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

big_smile big_smile big_smile

13. profile image0
    sophsposted 14 years ago

Nothiiiinngg, I don't have one, but it's good because I can spend the money on myself! hehe smile

14. profile image0
    lynnechandlerposted 14 years ago

Hey Whitney what about a drive up to Dalonegah there is a place there called Vogel state park has some great cabins. The town is small and has a place called Smith's B & B that offers rooms too.

There is the speedway where you can get him a ride in a nascar.

You could take the ride up the regency I think for like 20 bucks you know the hotel downtown with the blue bubble on top. the room spins and you get the whole view of the skyline as the sun sets over Atl.

I'm not real sure where you are in GA so that was kinda off the top of my head.

Not wanting to spend quite that much you could just go walk around Centennial park

15. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

I don't get to participate, because I have no girlfriend/wife.

Hence, was one reason for me to Celebrate my Valentine's Day here with all the ladies who signed up for my tribute coming up.

However, it's not the same, but I'm willing to live with that fact. smile big_smile

16. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 14 years ago

Don't worry Cags, all this Valentines stuff is overrated anyway!

1. profile image0

It sure is! Just a way to make more money!

17. jenblacksheep profile image68
    jenblacksheepposted 14 years ago

I told my boyfriend that I didn't think we should get gifts this year coz we're saving up to move in together, and we never buy anything practical anyway. But I am travelling across the country t see him and he's paying for dinner so technically we are spending money on each other. Just not in gift form!

18. lisaparker009 profile image61
    lisaparker009posted 14 years ago

I am planning a trip to san diego this year and its a surprise ....

19. riyadisan profile image59
    riyadisanposted 14 years ago

Give some surprise with it.. please check my hub smile
    it's only some clue to get the idea

http://hubpages.com/hub/Hottest-anniversary-gifts

20. profile image52
    Queen of Clubsposted 13 years ago

The exact same thing that he's given me for the last four or five years... absolutely nothing!  I lovingly gave gifts to him for many years and every year.  This year is going to be different.  Let's see if he notices. (I'm betting that he won't)

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)