If you feel the desire to respond to paarsurreys goading...

Jump to Last Post 1-18 of 18 discussions (53 posts)
  1. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 12 years ago

...please post the reply in here stead so we don't have to constantly see a dozen 'athiest is teh ebil' threads in the most recent posts section.

1. Beelzedad profile image58
      Beelzedadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Amazing, isn't it? The Islamic propagandist is allowed to run rampant over the forums compelling others to start threads due to the disruption he creates. No amount of reporting does anything at all despite that fact.

Yet, if you say one innocuous innocent word that a believer doesn't like and they report you, you'll be banned.

Wonderful, consistent moderation here, don't ya think? lol

1. Merlin Fraser profile image60
        Merlin Fraserposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Be like me Ignore them...

Trust me without a response they will go away.

Their Ego's cannot take being ignored.

Thanks Merlin! You're right. smile

2. thebrucebeat profile image60
          thebrucebeatposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The problem is our own ego's can't resist responding and proving our intellectual superiority.  We may be wrong, we may be right, but our ego's just can't resist trying to swat the fly.

2. profile image0
        brotheryochananposted 12 years agoin reply to this

just like you beely... running rampant, etc.. you dont even post a hub and your score never goes down...
        strange indeed.
        Speaking of moderation... If anyone should be banned permanently i would have to say it would not be the christians who talk bible but the atheists who goad and ridicule and do not speak bible, in short those that seek to destroy and ruin.
        You should be pleased with the moderation.

Yes, you followers have been calling for the eradication of those who do not "speak bible" for centuries - it's your final solution, mien fuhrer. lol

2. psycheskinner profile image82
          psycheskinnerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I know my bible. It's an important cultural document whether you have faith or not.

But the last time I raised the issue of the bible with a Christian here she said Jesus had less to deal with than her because he knew for sure he was going to heaven. Therefore she was allowed to hate people even thought Jesus said not to.

Am I meant to respect that?

2. Titen-Sxull profile image72
      Titen-Sxullposted 12 years agoin reply to this

There has to be some kind of award we can give the guy, he's possibly the most successful troll I've ever seen big_smile

1. profile image50
        paarsurreyposted 12 years agoin reply to this
        1. Cagsil profile image69
          Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Nice to see you up to your old tricks. Taking just a part of someone's sentence, but posting nothing valuable. Yet, no surprise.

1. profile image50

Nice to see you too

1. Cagsil profile image69
              Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Again, just manipulation. Nothing new.

2. Mikeydoes profile image42
    Mikeydoesposted 12 years ago

The bottom line is, we are going to live our lives how we want to. Which is the way it should be. If he wants to spend 4-5 hours of his day no it, thats his problem. I've only spent 10 minutes of my life on it, and I have no problem with that!

1. profile image50

No compulsion there; I respect your free will.
      I know  the Propogandist of Doubt- the Atheists are finished with any good arguments with them.

How magnanimous.

Of course you never listened to the arguments anyway--hence the futility of continuing to present them.

2. profile image50
    2. Eaglekiwi profile image73
      Eaglekiwiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I like your attitude.

Ive never reported anyone. Maybe I just dont care enough lol

3. profile image50
    paarsurreyposted 12 years ago

You know English is not my mother tongue; Punjabi and Urdu are my first languages. In our Pujanbi language the word "goad" is use for digging deep to weed out the unwanted growth so that the fruitfull plants survive.

I do digg deep to weed out doubts of others so that the truth flourishes and all humans benefit from it.

Please don't misunderstand me

1. dutchman1951 profile image61
      dutchman1951posted 12 years agoin reply to this

So then by your comment Parr, I take it thats what happened to the Amadi Muslums?

The rest of the Muslum world "Goad" them out, turned their backs on the Leader of your cult, all refusing to recognise them, so your cult turned to the internet? 

by your own words you burn your own house.....amazing!

2. Eaglekiwi profile image73
      Eaglekiwiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Looks to me you are very well understood wink

4. psycheskinner profile image82

Please respect my stated intent of having at least one thread that you are not hijacking constantly.

1. profile image50

I respect you and all the posters here; there is no doubt about it.

1. profile image50

You just don't demonstrate that respect by your actions.

1. Merlin Fraser profile image60
            Merlin Fraserposted 12 years agoin reply to this

He is so full of himself I doubt if he even respects himself.

He won't go away if you keep responding to him.  Like all cyber idiots he feeds on response. Without it he will disappear.

My thinking was to try and redirect the responding to one place and so minimize its impact om the community as a whole.

2. thebrucebeat profile image60
        thebrucebeatposted 12 years agoin reply to this

All evidence to the contrary.

2. Marisa Wright profile image86
      Marisa Wrightposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It won't work, psycheskinner!  The only thing to do is ignore him.

5. profile image50

It is an open forum

Meaning it rises or lowers in tone according to our ability to be respectful of each other.

6. profile image50

every body is encouraged to participate in the discussions; nobody is restricted in an open forum. This is called tolerance

1. Mikeydoes profile image42
      Mikeydoesposted 12 years agoin reply to this

And why we tolerate you is beyond me.

7. psycheskinner profile image82

People get deleted and banned all the time.  But only for insulting certain groups, and not others.

8. Cagsil profile image69
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

Paarsurrey isn't about truth. It's all about himself/herself. This individual raises threads by posting replies to his own posts, just to bring it back to the top of thread's main page.

This individual wants/craves attention, so much, as to appear to have a certain mental ineptitude. Bottom-line, delusion and demented behavior shows that there might be a problem.

And, they say religion is good for people. WOW! roll

9. psycheskinner profile image82

I noticed the rampant thread bumping too.

10. Lisa HW profile image61
    Lisa HWposted 12 years ago

Not specifically related to the poster in question; but I have a "legitimate" forum-policies question when it comes to "certain" religious threads..

Suppose I decided I feel like starting, say, 50 threads a day about hats for cats, Barbie dolls, or maybe even my "life-long calling" to try to call attention to something like unfair treatment of women. Is there some HP-forum policy that says one person (like me, in the hypothetical example) isn't supposed to take over x percent of new threads? 

(Because if there's no such "anti-monopolizing" rule, maybe the thing is that there needs to be a couple of thousand Hubbers who would be willing to post 20 or 50 threads on any given day (with the contributors rotating - or not) about whatever bug is in their individual bonnet at the time, or at least people posting "zillions" of threads about their own personal area of interest.  That would keep a whole lot of people busy on here, wouldn't it...   lol)

So, my question is whether I could start posting those "zillions" of threads about kitty hats (Spring hats, Summer hats, pink hats, blue hats, hats with flowers, paper hats, etc. etc.) without being told I'm breaking any rules - or would I be told by HP people to knock it off "because, after all, this is an HP forum and not a forum intended to be about nothing but cat hats".  That, of course, leads to the related question, "Why is it any different for religious threads? Why are "people" apparently welcome to post up a thread-storm, answering their own threads, and whatever else when it comes to the subject of religion?  (Just wondering, because I'm starting to think that the forums might be a lot more fun if they were loaded down with threads about kitty hats and Barbie dolls.   smile  )

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f227/sdorf/catfun-hats.jpg

11. psycheskinner profile image82

We need more threads about cats wearing hats.  Go for it. All it will take is all of us posting one or two new non-bashing threads a day.

1. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I don't know much about hats for cats, but was wondering how we could make it fit in a religious thread?

If we did one about the godliness of cars, I could make a good case for the ancient Nissan a240 motors being more godly than the 8 valve model for example.
      I'd feel right at home with religious cars driven by cats in hats though. smile

Earnest, I supose we would all eventualy evolve and not trash the Popemobile in that thread also!      lmao....

Is that an 8 valve motor in the popemobile? Geeze I could have fun with that! lol

2. Lisa HW profile image61
        Lisa HWposted 12 years agoin reply to this

My thinking is the cat-approach could be done from two different angles.  One would be to disregard how welcome or appropriate the cat-hat threads would be - and just post row after row of them in spite of what's considerable appropriate (and on any forum anyone felt like posting on).

The other approach would be to get that 1000 Hubbers a day to post their 50 cat-threads each (50,000 forum posts a day, or course) - which would pretty much push a lot of the religious threads well into the background on the forums.   smile

(Or, there would be that third approach that someone else suggested - passing off the cat-hat threads as an increasingly popular (and far cuter) religion, itself.)

(How about a bunch of cats in hats INSIDE the Pope Mobile?  hmm    That would be nice and religious, wouldn't it...)

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t189/jesserz2007/cars/pope-dizzle.jpg

12. psycheskinner profile image82

Heathen weeds can be tenacious.

Also, maybe we need to just bring back cat worship.

All hail are new feline overlords.

Honored be the holy hairball.

We should never have doubted that cats were the overlords, they have never been in doubt. smile

My Terrier has a shirt that reads, Dogs rule, Cats Druel!

2. Lisa HW profile image61
      Lisa HWposted 12 years agoin reply to this

(Oh...   this thread is a sign that I've been suffering from a bad case of post-Panda, as well as some kind of flu thing that's had me with a high fever for days - but anyway.....)  Here's a kitty who seems worship-able:

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx265/second_bucket/cat-2.jpg

13. thebrucebeat profile image60
    thebrucebeatposted 12 years ago

Nice to see you up to your old tricks. Taking just a part of someone's sentence, but posting nothing valuable. Yet, no surprise.
    -Cagsill

Nice to see you too.  -paarsurrey

An absolutely classic exchange.  One for the ages.

14. profile image0
    brotheryochananposted 12 years ago

Inspite of paars doctrine I can digest him easier than i can the atheists with their nonsense. At least paar uses references and believes in his belief. I don't agree with everything that paar says but he is a not a source that is bitter because of personal failure and trying to flog all the christians in some demented ritual of self justification.
    There is a certain amount of fortitude and uprightness in him.
    He never floods with stupid cartoons that ridicule, he gives a ground for response that one can actually respond too instead of weeding out the insipid opinions of religious failures.
    Indeed i find him of much better report than the lot of you kidders.
    Shalom

15. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

It's a free country, and Paar has every right to be wrong.

I actually enjoy it when people post outlandish stuff...

Responding to such post distracts my attention from my stagnant AdSense account

16. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 12 years ago

For some people religion is like a mental "ma*********n, they feel better after that. if you know what I mean. Cannot use indecent words on Hubpages. It is such a proper forum. "Stupid cartoons" and "ridicule" as somebody mentioned help lots of people survive in this sometimes dull, sometimes crazy world. Long live kidders! big_smile

1. profile image0
      just_curiousposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes. Long live the.kidders. They are the ones with the right philosophy when it comes to religion.

17. profile image0
    Sophia Angeliqueposted 12 years ago

The vast majority of people throughout the world are religious. It doesn't make them right. It doesn't make them smart. It doesn't make them sane or emotionally healthy. It just means that they are in the majority, and according to the principles of democracy, they have the last word!

18. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/1/6/8/8/3/5/1/sign-11364205208.jpeg

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)