Jesus an Alien

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (45 posts)
  1. pisean282311 profile image62
    pisean282311posted 12 years ago

Recently saw a video on youtube which claims that jesus is alien!!!!!!!!!...What do u guys think about this line of thoughts?

1. JBBlack profile image59
      JBBlackposted 12 years agoin reply to this

There is something about him looking different from other people.  I knid of think that in the vacuum of atheism or agnosticism, people have filled the angel void with aliens.  Still looking to some superpowerful otherworldy force to help them explain reality or substitute for mysticism.  If it were true it might explain a lot.  By extension from this, maybe all the gods and godesses were aliens.  This is not a new idea and sort of imaginative play to toy with the idea.

2. Adams-ebooks profile image61
      Adams-ebooksposted 12 years agoin reply to this

He was a cosmic superhero!

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6167838_f248.jpg

3. Hokey profile image62
      Hokeyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I've been saying this for years. Him and my personal favorite, BATMAN!!!!!

big_smile

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
        Castlepalomaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Now what demonetization of Christianity is the true light? My love doctor told me I am not getting enough pain and suffering into my lifestyle, I need a comic superhero fix RIGHT NOW.

lol

2. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 12 years ago

Well, if Go god exists, he is an alien. He definitely isn't terrestrial. So if Jesus existed, if nothing more, he was a half breed.

3. profile image52
    JefferySelfposted 12 years ago

The story of Moses incorporates many accounts of heavenly intervention. One could argue that the aliens creates the Pillar of Fire or Parted the Red Sea or played some roll in the plagues of Egypt.

ReviMax

pisean282311posted 12 years agoin reply to this

hmmmm

4. Kangaroo_Jase profile image74
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 12 years ago

Jesus wasn't an alien, he was actually a young Elvis Presley that went back in time in a time machine.

A rock star from the oldies, not bad, as good as many of them anyways.

5. vector7 profile image60
    vector7posted 12 years ago

Haven't changed a bit I see. Good to see the nay-sayers hard at work fighting something they say doesn't exist.

lol

You guys kill me laughing sometimes

cool

6. profile image52
    ensitaposted 12 years ago

he will sure claim his copyright someday!

vector7

I'm a lover, not a fighter

ensita

Welcome to the Forum
      I hope that is not a threat, besides most people on earth did not get a copy in order to be a copycat

7. profile image0
    brotheryochananposted 12 years ago

An Alien... I guess we need to define alien, lets skip defining alien and just say that this whole concept of sin, and animal sacrifice seems to lack support about aliens. Lets just say that jesus never pointed to God the father in an alien way.
    This alien visitor had some strange beliefs and passed them onto us.

Anything that comes out of the sky can be called an alien or extraterrestial but i believe that an alien no matter how you define it is definitely not what God is all about.
    He is what He says He is and is certainly more than an alien in philosophy, miracles and in claims of what He has done, how He handles us and our situations and a number of other ways, so I do not think that alienism counsels fully with what God and the bible have to say.

brotheryochananposted 6 hours ago

He is what He says He is and is certainly more than an alien in philosophy,

How do you know this? Were you abducted by Aliens

1. profile image0
        brotheryochananposted 12 years agoin reply to this

One does not have to be abducted by aliens to know that God is not, in the sense inferred by the topic, an alien.
        Is this like asking, how do i know what a president is like, was I a president or abducted by a president?

We know who is the stronger god between Bush and Saddam is.

It's the one Yahweh GodVSZillion of planets out there,which makes Alien feel more real

There is got to be more intelligent life forms out there than born again Bush

1. Captain Redbeard profile image60
            Captain Redbeardposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Alien sure, God is different than you or I, we are but an image of him. Heaven certainly isn't Earth so that makes me think of another planet where these other beings called Angels and the creator of all God would dwell. Saying alien isn't a bad thing. It's just a vernacular. But I think that a distinction must be made as Brother said. It would be revolting in my opinion to compare Christ with the grays. One who's message was to love one another vs the ones who abduct cows and people to anal  probe them just seems more than wrong and horrible.

I am a Christian but find it is in bad taste to maliciously speak about other faiths and religions. I don't believe that Muhammad was the last prophet and I leave it at that. I don't run his name into the ground. I don't believe in reincarnation but I don't go around telling everyone how ridiculous the idea is. I say all that to say this, a distinction must be made. Because as Brother has already said that term "Alien" conjures up images in our minds of a certain idea that has flooded mainstream culture and could easily be seem as offensive and aggressive.

I think everyone is God, atheist nor most people would agree with me.

What can I do about it?, OK go back to all your assuming and fighting positions

you think everyone is God? Define God, I'm not following you on that thought.

What can you do about what? What am I assuming, I didn't even know we were fighting.

Sorry not a member of the fight club, yet, always have room for lovers

God attracts Everyone, that is the Definition of God ...The general consensus has 90 % people on Earth think or believe there is a God or Gods. You can't please everyone; even God can't! .To claim or define God would make one become more elusive and evasive of God, for Everything is everything as what is meant to be.  Mythology blends into and is incorporated into religion and vice versa, certain religious ideas are often represented as Myths.  a sense, Myths are stories that talk about the higher things and the more profound subject matters.

The important items to do with God, Cosmic Origins, Ultimate Conclusions, Purpose and Destiny.  For God is everything and everything is God God, Cosmic Origins, Ultimate Conclusions, Purpose and Destiny.. Who really knows how God defines or who we are and what we are ... 

I am still having trouble following. If I am God and you are God and the definition of God is that God attracts everyone I can tell you there is a flaw in that logic because there are a few people that I can think of right now that are completely not attracted to me in anyway.

8. Disturbia profile image62
    Disturbiaposted 12 years ago

Sure, I could buy Jesus the Alien completely, it makes far more sense for Jesus or any other God to be from another part of the universe than from some mythical heaven or hell.

An Alien is easier to believe than only one God that most fight over his ID

9. Disappearinghead profile image60
    Disappearingheadposted 12 years ago

Yes his oversized black eyes, pale grey complexion and space ship parked next to the Sea of Galilee were a dead giveaway.

1. Druid Dude profile image59
      Druid Dudeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

He was telepathically in connection to a superior intelligence/and or civilizati9on which was and is not of this world.

1. Disappearinghead profile image60
        Disappearingheadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

We are back to the definition of an alien then. I may be wrong, but from the OP I got the sense that someone was suggesting that Jesus was a material being from an alien planet.

And if alien means someone from Mexico then no he wasn't an alien.

1. jacharless profile image75
          jacharlessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

" We come from France " ...

Bonjour mon ami. Comment allez vous? Tre bien?

1. jacharless profile image75

ca va bien merci, et toi?

Tre bien merci. Je bois une bouteille de cidre suédois

2. jacharless profile image75

i 1/2 agree w/this...

2. jacharless profile image75

lol

1. Druid Dude profile image59

Well, wherever we're from, we end up going somewhere else. Where? We'll know when we get there.

10. pedrog profile image59
    pedrogposted 12 years ago

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6156435_f248.jpg

1. Disturbia profile image62
      Disturbiaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Well that's the last word on the subject isn't it.  If it's on the history channel, it must be true.  I must get the name of his hairdresser.

1. pedrog profile image59
        pedrogposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Sorry, not possible.

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6156631.jpg

2. Druid Dude profile image59

And you are taking the word of someone who looks like he just got sucked up into a vacuum cleaner?

He dose have outstanding hair, like a free falling look

It defies gravity therefor he MUST know something we don't! cool

lol

11. phillippeengel profile image82
    phillippeengelposted 12 years ago

People often confuse God with Aliens...I don't want to belabor the point as anyone should have already known that God is something much more profound than aliens, as profound as the origin of the Universe. Labeling Jesus as an alien might be too shallow.

pisean282311posted 12 years agoin reply to this

ya...may be people confused alien jesus with god...what say?...genetically engineered by aliens and output was jesus?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)