Orthodox Rabbi Reveals Name of Messiah "JESUS","Yehoshua" or "Yeshua"

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (125 posts)
  1. aguasilver profile image71
    aguasilverposted 12 years ago

I shall be interested to see the response to this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0DTT3u2 … e=youtu.be

Time is short people.

1. Dave Mathews profile image61
      Dave Mathewsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Brother John: This is a remarkable and glorious thing. Finally the Jewish peoples will I pray once and for all, acknowledge that they, asasignated The one and only Son of God Himself, thee long awaited Messiah, Jesus Christ.

This will be a great triumph for Almighty God and Christ. Such an acknowledgment will ring loudly throughout the known world, and Christianity and Judaism will indeed unite.

Praise to almighty God and Christ Jesus.

Dave

2. Vladimir Uhri profile image60
      Vladimir Uhriposted 12 years agoin reply to this

This should not be presented to unbelievers, I ques.

3. Vladimir Uhri profile image60

Time is short, amen brother.

4. lone77star profile image73
      lone77starposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, John. A wonderful video and clever acronym by the rabbi.

Yes, time is short. We already have so many of the signs in place.

So, Sharon went into a coma January 4, 2006, the rabbi died 24 days later, and Sharon remains artificially alive for 6+ years?

From what his sons say, it sounds as though Sharon has been improving marginally.

Good to know.

5. Disappearinghead profile image61
      Disappearingheadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'm not sure what to make of this John. He only said he met the Messaiah but did not acknowledge him as the son of God who died for our sin. To the Jews Messaiah is a future saviour who will save Israel and herald a messianic age. Perhaps the rabbi was talking about this and the creator of this video has completely reinterpreted events to fit his argument that the rabbi had become a Christian.

Taking the video on face value, the rabbi offered nothing new, nothing that Jews don't know already, except for the hint about the messiah's appearance.

aguasilverposted 12 years agoin reply to this

...and His name? when I watched it the Rabbi named Jesus (using His Hebrew name) that I think is significant, no Jew can remain ignorant about the Jesus question, this Rabbi pinned the tail on the donkey, so to speak.

2. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 12 years ago

That was kind of cute. Claims he personally met the messiah, so what does he do? Writes it down with instructions that it be read a year after his death. Doesn't sounds like a guy who had much use for information he thinks he got from God.

OH I can see why he left it time release, after all the message is time release anyway and Ariel Sharon is still being kept alive, I would warrant they will try to keep him alive even if they have to install mechanical pumps in his chest to make it look like he is still breathing! smile

If he had announced this whilst still living, he would have been decried as having lost his mind, by having the presence of mind to time lock the info, he had them all confirming his wisdom on his death, which makes it harder to deny what he wrote now they realise they don't like it!

Clever indeed, I would say it showed Godly wisdom.

Thanks for coming to read, seems lonely in here just the two of us! Guess the subjects too close to home for most folk!

Peace,

John

1. profile image0
        Emile Rposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I don't think the subject is too close to home. Obviously, we all think on the subject quite a bit. It is simply frustrating and difficult to determine what anything ultimately means. If Sharon's death would bring the second coming of Christ, I say bring it on. We have no control over what will be. But, looking at the rabbi's actions tells me that the second coming isn't something the jewish community need worry about. If God sent a message that Jesus was the messiah, why didn't this guy shout it from the mountaintops? He claims to be a man of God. His followers say he had performed miracles, so they believed him to be a man of God. Why hide the light?

It makes no sense, from where I'm standing, except that an old man didn't want to see his legacy tainted. Or, he wanted to ensure he had power beyond the grave. Driven by ego, not faith.

1. Vladimir Uhri profile image60

One cannot understand power of tradition in Jews tradition they are against Yeshuvah. I do not have problem of understanding that. Jesus performed many miracles still they did not believe.
          The son of Rabbi was so surprise and did not know what to do with that.There was speculation he lost his mind, but he did not.

2. mischeviousme profile image61
        mischeviousmeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It's not too close to home, it's a pack of lies. Lies told by christians to draw in the naive and spiritually damaged. Religion is human drivle and should be treated as such, it's basically fairytales for the long dead human inhabitants of this world.

3. Michele Travis profile image67
        Michele Travisposted 12 years agoin reply to this

What happened is true.  The video was not fake.  But, you are right mischeviousme, there are a lot of fake videos on youTube.

2. Jerami profile image59
      Jeramiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It doesn't matter when the information is released.     What matters is when will people be ready to hear that which they heard?
        For a reputable Rabbi to describe a visitation from Jesus himself ??
      Now this is a significant event.
        A man who has dedicated his whole life to a particular belief system and in the blinking of an eye, change a basic core belief such as this.

Jesus is the Messiah spoken of through out the OT.
        To recognize Jesus as his Messiah is NOT saying that he agrees with the Christian concept of HIS Messiah.
        I never could understand how the Hebrews didn't accept Jesus or some other as their Messiah, during the first century. 
        Their Messiah is said to arrive during the time of the fourth kingdom which is given dominion over them.  That was the Roman Empire.
        And the children of Daniels people being redeemed from among man and some of them being in the graves being lifted up is said to happen when the 14th Emperor of Rome comes to his end.

From that time forward there was No Hebrew Nation for anyone to have dominion over.
         The old testament covenant was finished along with the fulfillment of prophesy concerning the "End of Days" for that Hebrew Nation..
         When we follow the timelines of prophesy as described in the OT and NT, (though the Year is not specific) it does point to a time around 2013 to 2018 that the 42 months of the Beast that rises up out of the sea, comes to an end.  It is believed that the "Final" coming of the Lord happens soon after this.
      Notice I did not say second coming.
      The second coming happened in the first century.
      The Rapture happened 40 years later.
      The third arrival happened around 900 AD.   First resurrection   
      And the final event will happen at some time in the next five years.
        This is what I understand when I read scripture.

SOooo  I absolutely believe that which the Rabbi said.

1. Randy Godwin profile image60
        Randy Godwinposted 12 years agoin reply to this

A "reputable Rabbi"?  How did he become reputable and who else other than the Jews regard him as such?  Someone said he performed miracles.  Do you know of these?  By the way, how you been doin' Jerami?  smile

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6186572.jpg

1. Jerami profile image59

I can't debate about what reputable means.

How have I been?  Wish I could say great, and I guess I could cause I am except that this old body has lasted a lot longer than I ever thought it would.
            My soul is driving around in an old, wore out beat up squeeky vehicle that requires a jump start every norning.
            If I had known it was going to last this long I woudda took better care of it.

2. aguasilver profile image71

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yitzhak_Kaduri

If you can get 300,000 folk to attend your funeral, I will call you reputable also.

Very good summation, do you have any hubs that cover this topic in more detail? (yeah I know I should just go look, but if you can point me to it, it will be easier, just tell me the title (no links remember!)) smile

Thanks for the compliment aguasilver and asking,
          Ya might look at  "A Day =s a year  NOT"  in how I come to the conclusion that a day in prophesy =s approx 9.13 to 9.16 of our years every time a time period is given in prophesy.
          or the 1000 year reign of Christ (in Heaven), which began around 900 AD.

To tell the truth I haven't even looked at them for OH so long.
          I should re read them myself.

3. pisean282311 profile image62
    pisean282311posted 12 years ago

i feel sorry for this rabbi....even when was close to death , he could not see truth and felled prey from one falsehood to another....

4. mischeviousme profile image61
    mischeviousmeposted 12 years ago

lol lol lol

The video was a joke, right?

5. recommend1 profile image59
    recommend1posted 12 years ago

Well halehoohah !  they done some twaddle an made up another crock of doo-doo to go with the ark fake and the giant skeleton non-fake that was then toted as real and only pretend faked up to hide the trooth  by the godless goon squad.   I don't think the Pope and chief Rabbi are about to enter into a same sex/religion/bank account marriage yet old bro LOL

6. Randy Godwin profile image60
    Randy Godwinposted 12 years ago

Well hey, if it's on Youtube it has to be true, Right?  lol

No, but when it comes from a recognised source, a man held to be an authority on these things, and is covered in the Jewish media, I think it has merit.

I understand how this will affect many people, I say good, let them be affected, like Vladimir states, time is short, so time to get off the fence, and make sure you have jumped to the right side.

I was just interested to see what effect it had, I'm impressed.

Recognized by whom?  You'd first have to buy the whole Messiah thing to begin with, wouldn't you?  And besides, as a child I watched Oral Roberts heal everyone who appeared before him every Sunday morning on TV.  So let your Rabbi top his numbers.  But then, you may think OR was a fake.  lol 

I really don't see it affecting that many people.  When these type things don't pan out, they make some excuse as they always do.  Ho Hum.

7. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 12 years ago

Yes, thanks John!
    Awesome video and information.

8. pisean282311 profile image62

this video confirms Islams view of jesus....rabbi confirming quran is news....real news...

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 12 years agoin reply to this

What?

The video is a testimony that the Rabbi believes Jesus is the Messiah.
      What's that got to do with Islam?

1. pisean282311 profile image62
        pisean282311posted 12 years agoin reply to this

@brenda thats what islam calls jesus..messiah or prophet...islam too believes that in end time jesus would come back...he would fight with anti christ called dajjal....then he would establish order in the world ....What rabbi says is closest to what quran says....rabbi doesnot say jesus is god but messiah...raabi's version supports quran....

1. profile image0

I think I see what you mean.  Thanks for responding.
          But the Messiah Jesus already came.  He came to earth and died on the Cross for the sins of the world.  His subsequent resurrection and ascension to Heaven shows that He was God the Son, as the book of John emphasizes.
          Whether the Jewish Rabbi in the video saw him that way or not, I dunno.  But in all truth there is no separating Him from Himself!  One cannot honestly say Jesus is the coming Messiah without recognizing him as the same Messiah who died on the Cross and rose from the dead.

But perhaps they will understand that when Jesus returns.  ......the thing is that when He returns, it will be to judge the world and separate His people from those who aren't His.   Not much time there to change one's mind, it seems.  And no time at all for anyone who has died in the meantime!  No one gets to make a choice after they're dead.
          Which is why I pose that information to you now.  Today is the day of Salvation!  Why wait for Him come in the "end times" without recognizing that He already came before as well?

1. recommend1 profile image59
            recommend1posted 12 years agoin reply to this

i suggest you pray that there is no messiah and that he doesn't come,  your comments throughout every thread show that you are so far from his teachings (whether he is real or just a character in a good story) that you won't even get considered for a job interview.

1. profile image0

What the heck?!

I suggest you should stop being so personally rude!

If you have a personal problem (which, evidently, you must), then I'm sure there are many people around here (including me) who would be glad to sympathize with you if you wanna ask for help.
              But don't take it out on me.  Or anyone else.

I am just commenting on your comments and their relevance to the teachings of the figure you claim to follow.  I hardly think this is rude to point out the obvious truth.  Certainly no more rude your constant attacks on our good homosexual friends in these threads for instance.

1. profile image0

Let me set you straight on that----I do not go around personally insulting people.  I talk about ideas and ideals, and whether those ideas and ideals are right or wrong.  I talk a lot about Christianity, and I respond whenever I want to in a thread, whether that thread is about homosexuality or whether it's about whatever.  And I will talk about Jesus Christ the Messiah any time I want to, and I will discuss the Bible anytime I want to, and I will speak about homosexuality and/or any other issue in this world anytime I want to.  But I don't go around insulting people personally, in any thread.

Unlike you've done here.

So, yes, your post was very rude, very intolerant of freedom of speech, and very personally attacking and judgemental.  Your second post is even worse.

This thread isn't even about homosexuality, yet you want to bring that subject here too.  That's a personal problem of yours, not mine.  Discuss whatever you want to, but like I said, don't make me a scapegoat for your own rude behavior.

Pointing out that your comments are so absolutely counter to the religious doctrines that you use to justify them is not a personal attack - it is pointing out the obvious.  It does relate to you personally of course, as do your comments to others.

Like I said Brenda, this video upsets lot's of peoples applecarts, and as this guy was THE pre-eminent Rabbi in Judaism, no matter what folk say, his words have power.

I long ago heard that there were 700 Rabbi's eho knew Christ as their Saviour, but had been commissioned by Christ to stay silent until the last minute, i.e. God is working though His people to have men ready to bring the truth when the time is right.

God destroyed a whole enemy army with 400 men when Gideon was in play, so 700 will make quite an impact, this video is almost like a 'newsletter update' for those ready to prepare the way for the Lord, but are still 'hidden' in the Judaic synagogue as we speak.

God's remnant.

@aqua yes his words have power...he upsets christian beliefs totally and also jew beliefs...surprisingly he confirms quran....

Glad you can recognise that Jesus IS the Messiah, there is hope for Islam yet.

First He revealed Himself to the Gentiles after Judaism rejected him nowis revealing Himself to the Jews again, that's logical and in the timeline, next I guess Christ will reveal Himself to the Muslims, and who knows, maybe they will see and recognise the truth also.

Either way, I look forward to Christ's return and I'm glad you do also.

This is not about scoring points, this is a video that changes everything when it is fulfilled.

@agua u didnt get it....according to muslims they already know the truth...it is for chritians to know the truth that christ was mere messiah ....

9. pedrog profile image60
    pedrogposted 12 years ago

Is this the beginning of a new sect of christianity?

Is there already a cult around this thing?

Very old guy delusions, seems legit, it is a good ingredient for a new religion...

No, but it could be the start of the end times finale that God has told us will happen, which makes it interesting and exciting.

Time to get off the fence. smile

Yes, all Jews will see and believe. But they will go first trough great troubles and all it is not necessary it needing only to believe.

2. pedrog profile image60
        pedrogposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Oh. i see, it's another "end of times" cult, plenty of that around, but people seems to believe every time, it's always a good business for the people who explore it...

Guess it's down to 'watch this space' then for you.

pedrog, I think you do not realize that you are under the spell of unbelief on purpose. We know other side of matters. You have the eyes but not see.

1. profile image0

The spell of unbelief. You guys are incredible. You appear to be under a spell of your own making. Sooner or later you may stop to think. You may realize that two thousand years of misreading'signs' might mean the exact opposite of what you think it means.

If you are right, I would be delighted, if you could prove it, I would be amazed.

1. profile image0

Let's see if I understand this. The church has insisted the end is near for two thousand years. Thousands of end time scenarios have been believed in. They have all passed, with nothing happening. And you think it is up to the people who recognize the bs to prove it is bs?  I would think the track record of Christians who believe the end is near already proves it is bs. It's the boy who cried wolf one too many times.

1. lone77star profile image73

Perhaps it's only ego talking. People (with egos) like to think they are important and that important things are happening to them.

Every massive meteor shower, like the Perseids, had people pouring over Revelation, wondering about the end of the world. And when 999 became 1000 AD, fear and anguish took hold.

But like the Aesop fable, the boy did finally get it right and, in some versions, he was lunch.

Emile, be careful what you call "proof." Track record doesn't prove the future. The citizens of Santorini, 1600 BC, thought their future was full of prosperity. Then they found themselves plastered across the stratosphere, along with 61 cubic kilometers of rock and magma. The evil ones want to have all of us for lunch, figuratively speaking. And I think I just lost my appetite.

There have been numerous signs that seem to have come true in recent years that all point to the end times. The indications are stronger than any of the far weaker interpretations a thousand years ago.

Examples:

Israel reborn, 1949. A key requirement. Everything else revolves around the Holy Land and the coming Kingdom of God.

The great star named wormwood which spreads its pestilence across 1/3 of the world. 1986 the reactor named wormwood (Ukrainian, "Chernobyl") spread radiation across 1/3 of the planet -- from Northern Europe to Central Asia and into the Middle East. My sister-in-law, from Romania, lost her father and several other relatives to cancer, very possibly from the radiation. Romania was dead center of down-wind. And one aspect of this is quite profound, because before the modern age, no one would have understood "nuclear radiation." A "great" or "heavy" star is a nuclear reactor that uses "heavy" elements, instead of the light elements, hydrogen and helium, found in the nuclear reactor core of our sun. So, when John of Patmos saw the falling to Earth of a great star named wormwood, no one in the subsequent 1800 years could have understood what he meant. Only in the last 150 years could nuclear reactors have been understood.

And though it hasn't happened yet, the fact that it has been planned, and has been heralded in the news as something "wonderful," and (as I just found out a few minutes ago) has even made one of the movies, makes this next tidbit chilling and sinister. The late Aaron Russo, in his last interview with Alex Jones, revealed from his friendship with Nick Rockefeller that the Rockefeller family has been planning to have everyone microchipped, without which no one will be able to perform commerce. Look at Revelation 13 and the "mark of the beast" without which no one will be able to buy or sell goods. The beast of 9/11 isn't Al Qaeda; it's greed and the greed-mongers -- Rockefellers, Rothschilds and their ilk. Nick R. told Mr. Russo 11 months before the Twin Towers fell that something big would happen that would allow them to take over Iraq and Afghanistan. It's all starting to look downright biblical. Shucks!

And you were talking about proof. Looks like you're getting your wish.

Like I said, it's all about ego. And the Rockefellers and their fellows have ego down to a science -- bloodthirsty and cold. What's killing a few thousand, or million, if it helps them get control of the planet under a one-world government, and those who are left are pawns to their tyranny. Well, they're not going to make it. We can't stop them, even if Ron Paul gets elected (that might only slow them down so we can help our friends prepare), but God can stop them.

And the big problem that remains: Who will decide in advance to stand for spiritual awakening and forsaking the physical world and its attachments, and who will continue to linger in ego and the illusory comforts of physical reality?

God wants to rescue His children, and those children are not Homo sapiens.

1. profile image0

That's all well and good; and I'm sure you feel you have presented a good case. The problem is each generation, and each chicken little, has done the same. It is easy to take cryptic writings and read anything we want into them. The trick is understanding why we feel the need to do that.

I am glad we are incredible. God loves you Emile R.

Amen, Vladimir!

2. pedrog profile image60
            pedrogposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Under a spell? Wow, you guys believe in every woo-woo stuff...

Ha ha ha.

10. recommend1 profile image59

Unbelief is incorrect.  What is happening is suspension of disbelief, a well studied phenomenon, such as when reading a story (such as the bible) and suspending disbelief to make the story real and exciting.  Most people are able to understand that this is a mental phenomenon, or a 'place' we mentally go while reading a story, fundies apparently live in this state at all times.  What a shame they did not pick a harmless book like the Karma Sutra to fixate on.

Harmless??  Have you seen some of those positions?  lol

How can you live your life in such unenlightened sexual darkness !!  This is why you will never get to see the second coming big_smile

Once again, I don't know if this is true or not!  Have you seen some of those positions?  tongue

I live my life by this book - how dare you question the word of some unknown author about some random stuff compiled by a self interested publisher !!! 

Just because you are unflexible does not mean that us enlightened chosen few cannot get contorted !

Okay, okay, I apologize!  Don't get all bent out of shape about it!  roll

Now you are claiming I hang to one side, this is disgraceful !  it is not a bend, it is just a slight deviation from the truth that can be totally justified by a random collection of lines from the BOOK!

But the question remains.  What is the angle of the dangle equal to? 

When and from where you adopted unbelief? Was it not school?

1. Jesus was a hippy profile image59
        Jesus was a hippyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Unbelief is something that is usually a result of logic and ration.

This is why we are in troubles since people do not believe (pistis) and not trusting. I am sure one is not born with doubting everything. Unbelief is abnormal and primitive. I man not believing in God.

Unbelief is not abnormal. What a ridiculous claim.

Why do you think the word "gullible" exists?

I bet you fall victim to conmen quite a lot dont you?

It was sin which altered our revelation and we stuck with reason. But we have limited mind.

2. recommend1 profile image59

Vlad - you bring up school.  Go back and read my posts and you will see that you are competley up the wrong tree and have totally misunderstood everything I have written - which is clearly opposite, except the post I wrote without my glasses which seems to have a few typos's in it big_smile

Thank you for your criticism. Not interesting in your reasoning.  Sir, you cannot even see your brain, can you?

English being your second language is no excuse for not reading posts to which you reply.  If your view is so fixed that you don't even need to read anything then you are already lost, and semi-literate.

Thanks kindly for info. I do read and copy each writing and spellings. Unfortunately I am not born here.

1. profile image0

I'm very glad you're born-again and not really lost, though, my brother!  smile

Thanks Brenda, agape.

1. profile image0

Absolutely.  Wonderful thing it is! smile

11. recommend1 profile image59

Of course this would not be just another fool trying to mimic the events that people are looking for, driving gullibility hard toward the 'end times' for the Jewish people, that moment of transcendence when half the region turns into a radioactive hole in the ground ??

Ahhh, you have read about Armageddon, yes, 'radioactive hole in the ground' could be a reasoned interpretation.

Just decide whether you wish to be there to witness it?

Or more specifically decide whether you wish to be part of it, or an observer?

"And great (excessively oppressive) hailstones, as heavy as a talent [between fifty and sixty pounds], of immense size, fell from the sky on the people; and men blasphemed God for the plague of the hail, so very great was [the torture] of that plague."

Rev 16:21

Sounds like fun huh!

But what is driving which ?  the evil men of history seem to be in charge of making the elements of the story come true, hitler, the pope and the planned event of the 'twin towers' that sparked of the US 'holy war'.  Ever felt 'used' by others ?

"Ever felt 'used' by others ?"

All the time! it's the way of the world, however since coming to faith I have seen this factor clearly, and it's like watching a video you now know the end of, having read the script through.

Nothing surprises me, nor causes me fear or insecurity, for the 'plot' is being played out exactly as the director outlined it would happen.

For me we are living in exciting times, albeit I may personally suffer some inconvenience to my desired lifestyle, but I have no concerns about the end of the movie, and having read the script, can thankfully say that my 'character' survives to the final scene and even takes part in the sequel! (and is even mentioned in the prequel!!)

Where are you in the plot?

But the current plot is clearly the work of evil men,  as you are a believer that would be the anti-christ for you.  I guess you follow the teachings of paul and not christ then ?

2. lone77star profile image73

@recommend1, it may be that the Twin Towers event was not holy, at all.

It may have been pure, unadulterated greed and lust for power.

According to the late Aaron Russo, in his last interview with Alex Jones, about 5-6 years ago, Nick Rockefeller told him 11 months before the Twin Towers that an upcoming event would allow them to take over Iraq and Afghanistan. And what would the super rich want with Iraq and Afghanistan? How about oil fields and pipeline passage for the Caspian Sea oil fields?

I responded to Emile on the Pedrog thread a few minutes ago with some of the biblical signs which seem pretty certain.

Things like meteor showers are pretty common. In the early 1800's, Christians would go berserk over one of the Perseid streams where meteors were flashing by at several a second if not hundreds a second. Must've been a beautiful set of fireworks. But they thought the end was upon them.

Well, these other, more recent, signs are a little more specific. In fact, one of them would have seemed entirely gobbledygook until about 1905 (Einstein's energy-mass equivalence). But it wasn't until 1986 that the meaning became crystal clear.

The beast is full of lies. The Rockefeller foundation gives to education and to think tanks, but the fruit of those are disease and carnage. The end goal: total world domination under, as George H.W. Bush put it, a New World Order. Your bones become the new pavement. Your property gets swept into their ever fattened coffers.

Thousands and even millions will die, but they don't care. Their cozy little club seems safe from harm. The peons go to war for them, while they count their gold.

That's perhaps why one "real" Christian is the only real candidate for President of the US, this year. I'm talking about Ron Paul. He won't be able to stop the bad hats, but he may slow them down enough to give us more time to help our friends and family prepare for the storm to come.

If you don't believe it's going to happen, then that's on your head. The beast of greed is sopping up the blood of America at the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars per year -- pushing trillions! Congress is spending us into oblivion right over the cliff as if they don't have a care in the world. And they're throwing away our liberties as if they were so much toilet paper.

I don't know if the rabbi was right, but I have a strong feeling that he was. And it feels good. With all of this mortal insanity, power plays and war mongering, having Yehoshua come back to help put some order in things is a big relief.

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
            Mark Knowlesposted 12 years agoin reply to this

LOL

Dear me - the majik gets worse. Jeebus dun comin back! Yeehar!

Will he make me bend my knee to him and finally prove you right? lol

2. recommend1 profile image59

The S just putting its military d!@k back in its trousers would be themost help - no religious bull required.

12. sunkentreasure profile image68
    sunkentreasureposted 12 years ago

THERE'S ONLY JESUS By BERNARD LEVINE

If you're looking for supernatural help

with miracles and blessings

If you're looking for kindness overflowing

and the truest friend you'll ever find

If you're looking for real happiness

and the greatest love there is

There's only Jesus

Through Him, God gives all.

© Bernard Levine

Trite and simple minded - and pointless.

I see you do not believe in Antichrist. Well I understand it since you got all for granted and never experienced of let say dictatorial regime. Now variety of free opinion we have, must be suppressed. Brutal dictator for this is inevitable. All sing we can predict from today looking on the world is aiming into this reality.

@Vladimir, our dear friend from China likely thinks he lives in a free country. Or perhaps, if something important needed to be done, he'd do nothing about it, because he knows the Chinese government would crush any kind of dissent (as in Tiananmen Square).

But we in the US are starting to feel the yoke of tyranny, something I thought would be impossible.

The super rich (Rockefellers, et al) are authoring Armageddon. They gave us 9/11 and blamed it on Al Qaeda. Now, they can make tons of money through their military-industrial complex, because the War on Terror is one that can never be won and will go on for as long as they want to milk the American economy.

There are some people in China who know the old wisdom. Lao Tzu and the Tao. Or Gautama Siddhartha and the freedom from Samsara.

Believing in the physical realm is too easy. That makes it seductive and a trap. That's what the super rich are suffering. That's why Rabbi Kaduri and people like him are so cool. They've taken strides to get rid of their egos -- the great wall between us and God.

I've only gotten to the point where I can feel that wall. And it took me 60 years to get here. Rabbi Kaduri gives me hope of tearing down my own wall, so I can see Yehoshua, too.

lone77star, I thank you for your comment, friend. You are right here. Blessing to you.

13. Jerami profile image59
    Jeramiposted 12 years ago

Try to imagine having a small book describing WWII.  Dividing the chapters into individual smaller books.  Then dividing each of these smaller books by paragraph making them into individual pamplets.

Now take all of these pamplets and put them in a mixing drum as they do when playing bingo.

assembling these pamplets into any sort of chronological order that we want to.  Everyone does this as they choose to do so.   

In some of these "Interpretations" they would have Germany being allies with Great Brittan, fighting against the USA and Japan.

Correctly establishing the chronological order to any story is crucial.

All of the Prophesy can be and should be seen in the chronological order as they were intended or all understanding will be lost.

I just can't understand why people do not even attempt to establish any chronological order to them.  I guess everyone likes it best scrambled.

Biblical prophecy is a farce

i must admitt that when we simply throw them all together in a single jar scramble them all up and play grab bag; it certainly apears to be so.

Why should it matter what order the prophecies are in when they haven't come true?

Most of them are so vague they can mean anything and a lot of them never came in to fruition.

Dont even get me started on the ones that were written after they had already happened.

Errr... nearly 700 prophesies in scripture, less than 40 unfulfilled and they are prophesies relating to the end times, and a 100% success ratio to date... you must be reading a different bible.

aguasilver  I haven't ever said how much I respect Ya, but I do.

I agree with your overall theology.  Except I am looking at a different calandar of events than the one that you see. I think there are but a few prophesy that haven't come to fulfillment.
                  It seems that we do agree as to the approx timetable for the last prophesy being fulfilled.

Don't know why I wanted to tell Ya this ???   Just thought I would.

Why thank you kind sir! smile

2. Jesus was a hippy profile image59

It is easy to make a prophecy when you are writing it AFTER the event has already happend.

It is also easy to make a prophecy so vague that it can apply to anything.

Not to mention the self fulfilling prophecies........

Some people are way to easily impressed if you ask me.

And some people can't see a snow flake when it lands on their face, so I guess we are both right.

List your complaints?

When I refer to scripture, I also print the scriptures I refer to, perhaps you will do the same, to illustrate your complaints and allow them to be corrected.

Genesis 26:4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.

Here God tells Isaac that his descendents (Hebrews) will be as numerous as the stars.  Considering the number of stars there are in the universe, that would have to be on the order of 1020 Jewish people.

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Christians say that this verse is a prophecy of Jesus' birth to a virgin.  There are a couple problems with this prophecy...First, virgin in this verse is a mistranslation of the Hebrew word "almah", which actually means "young woman".  A young woman is not necessarily a virgin.  "Bethulah" would have been the correct word to use if the author meant virgin.  Second, nowhere in the New Testament is Jesus referred to as Immanuel.

Isaiah 17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Damascus is still inhabited today with over a million people, and hardly a ruinous heap.

Isaiah 19:4-5 And the Egyptians will I give over into the hand of a cruel lord; and a fierce king shall rule over them, saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts. And the waters shall fail from the sea, and the river shall be wasted and dried up.

The river mentioned here is the Nile.  The Nile is still one of Egypt's greatest natural resource.

Isaiah 19:18 In that day shall five cities in the land of Egypt speak the language of Canaan, and swear to the LORD of hosts; one shall be called, The city of destruction.

The Canaanite language has never been spoken in Egypt, and is now an extinct.

Isaiah 52:1 Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.

There are uncircumcised people living in Jerusalem even today.

Ezekiel 29:10-11 Behold, therefore I am against thee, and against thy rivers, and I will make the land of Egypt utterly waste and desolate, from the tower of Syene even unto the border of Ethiopia.  No foot of man shall pass through it, nor foot of beast shall pass through it, neither shall it be inhabited forty years.

Never in its long history has Egypt ever been uninhabited for forty years.

Amos 9:15 And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God.

Many times, Jews have been pulled up out of their land.  The ownership of their land is still being fought for.

Jonah 3:4 And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown.

Nineveh was never overthrown.  Why?  Because God changed his mind in verse 3:10, despite what Malachi 3:6, Numbers 23:19 and Ezekiel 24:14 says about God never changing his mind.

Jonah 3:10 And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.

Zechariah 11:12 And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver.

Christians say that this prophecy is was fulfilled when Judas received 30 pieces of silver for betraying Jesus.  Matthew 27:9 recites this verse, but incorrectly credits Jeremiah with the prophecy.

Matthew 1:22-23 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Again, Jesus is never referred to as Emmanuel (Immanuel).

Matthew 2:23 And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called a Nazarene.

Nowhere in the Old Testament is such a prophecy found, so how could such a one be fulfilled?

Matthew 12:5 Or have ye not read in the law, how that on the sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the sabbath, and are blameless?

There is no passage in the Old Testament that can be attributed to what Jesus is saying here.

Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Jesus states that all the signs marking the end of the world in Matthew 24 would be fulfilled before his generation ended.  That generation ended 2000 years ago, and the world has not come to an end, neither has all those signs been fulfilled.

Matthew 27:9 Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of him that was valued, whom they of the children of Israel did value.

This prophecy was never spoken by Jeremiah.

Matthew 26:64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Jesus tells the high priest that he would see his second coming.  The high priest is long dead, and Jesus hasn't returned yet.

*cough*

@hippy  jesus was convinced that he was messiah....jesus was also convinced that he did see satan....in short jesus was convinced that he is THE ONE....his conviction led to his death....

coming to ur point...ya u r right....jesus thought his second coming , end of world etc would occur quickly....but it is not jesus's fault....he was like most during his times who believed in such stuff...

just woke up from a suprise nap.

it apears that you have made up your mind that there is nothing to discuss.

OK .

Indeed. I made up my mind after studying these claims of prophecies and finding that most of them are nonsense.

Once I had finished my studies I went from my default stance of suspending belief or disbelief to just plain disbelief.

I dont see why I would need to discuss them any further after viewing different sources information about said prophecies.

I was in the same boat as you, untill I discovered that it was not the prophesy themselves but the interpretations of prophesy which I couldn't swollow.

Then I began to read exactly what is written ...  Made all of the difference to ME!

@jerami which in turn means u made ur own interpretation of what is written...

That depends upon your definition of interpretation.

If understanding what is said without magically finding meaning by changing the complete concept of the message is interpretating it, then I am guilty.

I don't have any stastics or nuttin,   But I'm pretty sure from watching the people that I've been watching; that a GREAT majority of Christians read and study intently, many books of, this persons and that persons, interpretations of what is written in "The Good Book" than they do  "The Good Book".

If we would just read "The Good Book" with the same amount of intensity and effort to understand as we do THEM other books, we would get a completely different prospective on the whole thAng.

14. pisean282311 profile image62

guys arent we taking this stuff too seriously....one rabbi who believed is messiah concept for his entire life , claims that jesus is the messiah...so?...even jesus claimed many things...did it change anything?...since paul days there are people waiting for end of world and second coming...neither came end , nor second coming...since humans invented religion, there have been people claiming to be god ,god sent or messiah...there were people waiting for end to come , they ended but end they waited didnt come....it would take 10000 such forum threads but discussion would remain inconclusive...

& pisean. See Jews wanted signs all the time. Believers do not need the signs since it is faith all about. To get the faith and to sustain it is most valid matter.  See we have to be all the time ready, He might come any time. This is the point. You look like Jew you have no ability to see and believe. See Bible said in Isaiah 53 that Jesus will healed us and by His stripes (bruises) we are healed! I believed and I was healed 1. colon cancer, 2. metastatic cancer to bones (3). 4. diabetic neuropathy, 5. migraine, and many more. No chemo, no surgery, no pain pills.. Glory to God.  I am completely symptom free for at least 25 years. It took time for me to exercise faith. I am physician with two specialties worked in research and was trained to treat what we know and faith would be difficult to do in natural. But I made it. 
      Unbelief is really darkness.
      BTW it was faith which was trashed in the Garden and by faith we have to return.  If you doubt keep, it until light will come. Be sure it will be not late. Devil is liar.

@vladimir congrats for being symptom free....i get that ur faith works for u and for ur benefit i wont argue with u...

15. profile image52
    Robertr04posted 12 years ago

aguasilver, I agree with you whole heartedly, time is short!! The Mashyach's name is not "Jesus," "Yeshua," "Yahoshua," "Yahshua," or "Yahushua." His name now and forever is Yahusha. But what the rabbi does have right is the fact His return will be much, much sooner than most think. Unfortunately most will be caught unprepared, meaning non-believing and unrepentent. This covers Rev.21:6-8 in a nutshell. No scare tactics. Believe it or not and this ain't Ripley's.

An Interlinear bible will enable you to read Scriptures in its original language and get a better understanding of very important words and verses so that you might be able to learn the truth.

Hi Robertr04,

Yep, I also did a stint exploring Hebraic roots and words a few years ago, adopted all the niceties about G-d,Jesus, Yeshua,Yahoshua,Yahshua,or Yahushua, and came to the conclusion that God did indeed have the capacity to speak to me in my own language.

Most of the folk I work with in bringing Christ to the world, know Him as Jesus, so I now keep things simple and use what folk understand.

But I had a lot of fun with my Greek-Hebrew Interlinear Study bible for a couple of years.

16. profile image52
    Robertr04posted 12 years ago

I understand using phrases and names people can relate to. Some say the Father allowed the name El Shaddai back in Abraham's day so that they might understand. Some say Paul alluded to a triune god so that the gentiles might understand. I'm writting a hub on the importance of the use of the proper name. Drop by.

17. Jerami profile image59
    Jeramiposted 12 years ago

Gotta go next door for a few minutes  hope to finish this in a few.

1. profile image52
      Robertr04posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yeah aguasilver, I know it must have been truly shocking to learn the truth, who we owe our arts, science,and even the use of speech,truly shocking.

?????

Please define, were you addressing me, if so pertaining to what?

John smile

1. profile image52

aguasilver,aguasilver,aguasilver,yes I am talking to you.Just by the names you use for Mashyach, I gather that you did'nt finish at the top of your class,ha ha.Those names are modern Hebrew, actually Yiddish. I will repeat, if you had truly  studied ancient Hebrew you would know the truth as I stated, where our arts, science and use of speech came from. I believe you found out but was totally unprepared for the truth, which I'm sure most would be, after all these years of hearing and believing a lie. One day I'll write a hub and let folks be there own judge. For the moment I'm content on just reading how little research people actually do and come up with all this confusion. I think what I'll do later today is list all of my references so that others may be able to take a look and share with me their references. Fair enough? Maybe we can shed some light on a very important matter, being that what we believe, who and how we worship means salvation or death. Of course I understand there will always be opposing views, but I enjoy the dialect. Talk to you later.

Robert. People do not go to hell because using different names. Jesus has 99 names and God has 100. God so loved the world... who believe... has everlasting life. But it is helpful to teach and inform us. But you judgment is not right.
            God exalted His Word (from the faith comes) about all His name.

1. profile image52

Vladimir, glad to hear from you. You seem to have read what I wrote out of context. If you believe in a false religion, follow a false prophet, worship a false God(excuse me John,"God," for understanding purposes only)the penalty is eternal death, without repentance. When the angel pronounced to Joseph the Masyhach's name,he told him it would have something to do with saving(Mat. 1:21).He shall bring salvation to his people Israel. The name "Jesus" is a Greco-Roman-English hybrid name. Just as Jehova, Jesus is not a Hebrew name nor does it have any meaning, it too is a vain name. Jesus was not in the original KJV 1611 or the Geneva bible or any of the earlier English bible translations. The name Jesus is'nt  500yrs old, so how can this be the name by which men must call upon to be saved if it did'nt exist at the time Yahusha walked the earth? According to scripture it is ultra important to know the true name of the Messiah(understanding John)try Acts 4:12. Yahusha is the salvation of the Father. His name means salvation of Yahuah/Yahuah's salvation.He was sent to redeem us back to the Father. Act 4:12 tells us this is the only name under heaven that can give us salvation.Yah gave his son this name and you nor anyone or any religion can change that. I'm writing a hub to further explore this very important matter.

Robert, please do.

addendum:  It would be beneficial for me if you speak Hebrew. I am now listening in Hebrew New Testament. It is awesome.
                אמונה, תקווה ואהבה, אך הגדולה ביותר היא אהבה

1. profile image52

You now Vladi,I hope you don't mind, you are miles ahead of me. I can't get my computer to write in Hebrew yet. I can't even say my name in Hebrew. But what I can do is research and study the translations and that's really the whole idea. One name, one Creator. As I said earlier,I know their will be opposing views. The fact remains that there is a world of difference in the scriptures translated from the ancient Hebrew language and the translation of the modern so called Hebrew language. I was'nt born with this information. If you seek his word with sincerity and earnestness, light will be shed, if you continue more light will be shed until all the truths are revealed. Nothing special here, the light is for everyone seeking. The light being mentioned, is His Spirit, the author, who better to intepret His word. Praying for discernment, so that when I see, hear, or read the truth, I recognize it. Like a fire in my bones. Don't for one moment think I have'nt been mislead or fooled thru the years by some who proclaimed by their extraodinary ability to spout and twist and the memorization of scripture. But my wife when we first got together, gave me a bible written in 20th century English and for the first time in my life I was able to understand some of the things being said. But with the "help" of the afore mentioned folks with all this knowledge, I was able to "see" that they were dead wrong. When I became aware that He requires each of us to read the Book for ourself and began a diligent  search, light began to be shed and He kept leading me deeper and deeper into the truth. I asked Him to let me be a witness some years ago and I found myself in a spot(hubpages)where there are people like me, deceived and mislead,for the most part, but seeking truth. Now I have'nt turned into one of those know it all I spoke about earlier, truly I know what I know, that I know, I know nothing. Thru what I will write about, the reference material I will present to you and again hopefully yours I know we will be able reach an understanding, at the least, to agree to disagree. Shalum.

Shalom, my friend..

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)