Looking for a similar pic with President Obama

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (37 posts)
  1. JSChams profile image62
    JSChamsposted 11 years ago

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6893025_f248.jpg
    Can you help?

1. Chris Dane profile image61
      Chris Daneposted 11 years agoin reply to this

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6893556_f248.jpg

Google Obama hugging troops. Hope you have a month, there's a lot.

JSChamsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hey! You did it! Hat's off man!

2. profile image0
      rickyliceaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

He sends them to war, where they can be killed or maimed,  but then he gives them hugs so that more than makes it up.   
      hmm

2. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 11 years ago

Nope. I wouldn't waste my time looking for one. hmm

big_smile big_smile

I understand.

1. Cagsil profile image70
        Cagsilposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Not sure you do.

2. JSChams profile image62

I just couldn't help posting that with the question since he supposed to be such a bloodthirsty vampire......
      Oh now someone will post back saying he is actually sucking his blood there.

big_smile

I'm not even sure this post dignified a response, but I'm posting a statement that says just that. wink

Thanks for your time and attention.
          I just figured you would get the usual Bush snarlers who were hoping he would get arrested when he got off the plane with those troops.

2. Josak profile image61
        Josakposted 11 years agoin reply to this

You do know Obama and his wife runs a program for supporting servicemen and Michele Obama runs the service family support program with Biden's wife to help military families?  This topic was unbelievably dumb.

Thousands of our soldiers died because of that fool and his pointless wars.

3. JSChams profile image62

Can't believe this topic is so dead.........

4. JSChams profile image62

Of course there is also my belief that is on WERE the Current Commander-in Chief  you would at least make an effort.......................................

I respect the Presidency(the office itself), but I refuse to pay any respect to the politicians that do nothing but perpetuate the fraud that people are it's primary concern.

5. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 11 years ago

If you are truly looking, then you can easily find one.  Do you know how to google?

6. maxoxam41 profile image64
    maxoxam41posted 11 years ago

Had I been a soldier, I would have spat on him.

7. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 11 years ago

This forum thread pisses me off.  A president sends our men and women to fight an unnecessary war, doesn't plan for how to end it, underfunds veteran's services, deploys our people for as many as four and five tours, tells citizens to "go shopping" to show their patriotism during a time of war, and you're implying that a picture of a hug is somehow indicative that he cares about the troops.

Incredibly stupid.

1. profile image0
      rickyliceaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hahaha agreed.

8. JSChams profile image62

Now I asked if anyone could find a picture of the current President with the troops like that....someone did it and I gave him a hat tip.
    What's with all the hate?
    Let's not forget Barack Obama sent troops in somewhere new too.
    Let's not forget he promised YOU...not me...YOU that Gitmo would be closed.

All I did was ask for a picture. The attitude is all yours.

1. Cody Hodge profile image60
      Cody Hodgeposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Wow, he sent a small force as part of a NATO coalition in a war that lasted all of a few months which cost a small fraction of what the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have cost. Not to mention it was a war where the people in that country WANTED help.

But yea, same thing.

I never said it was the same thing. Did I?
        Do you have Bush Derangement Syndrome Cody?

1. Cody Hodge profile image60
          Cody Hodgeposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Let's not forget Barack Obama sent troops in somewhere new too.

A direct quote from your comment earlier in the page...

So yes, you were trying to pass that off as if the two situations were even remotely similar.

That did not mean it was the same situation. And there was some screaming from the left that subsided when it was realized that....hey....it's our thing.

1. Josak profile image61

How many of our sons were killed in combat in wars that Obama started?

Because we are going on ten thousand dead Americans in the Bush wars. Somehow the hug seems like cold comfort.

Funny I didn't see anyone in the picture frowning or pointing a finger.

1. Josak profile image61

At their superior? How surprising.

2. profile image0
      PrettyPantherposted 11 years agoin reply to this

No hate, just ridicule for your feeble attempt at manipulation.  If all you wanted was a picture, you could have found one.

So if I had posted the picture of Barack and asked if you could find one from Bush??????

Fact of the matter is....like I say...it's Bush.
        The man is gone. Let it go.

1. Josak profile image61

The GOP still has exactly the same policies, nothing has changed except the face.

Oh c'mon Josak....
            so really we need toge rid of the GOP altogether right?

1. Josak profile image61

No they just need to change their policies from the ones we have already seen to be disastrous.

What about the disastrous policies of the Democrats? They aren't any better you know.

1. Josak profile image61

That is a very very very very weak argument as you know I am not a democrat but their policies work better in the modern climate internationally. Obviously I think both parties are economically hopeless but the Republicans slightly more so.

See the problem is you think everything is international. It's not.

2. JSChams profile image62

What I did was show you just how it is.
        All I had to do was post a picture of the man and extreme histrionics.
        Like I have said in other posts here and other forums, Bill Clinton bargained on the same intelligence that George Bush is accused of lying about.

Now did Bush tell the Clinton's that lie all those years ago or what happened there exactly?

Because it DOES matter.

9. JSChams profile image62

It would be different if I asked that question then launched into Obama....but instead I made a joke about Bush.

This is what is known as Bush Derangement Syndrome. An unreasoning hatred on sight of George Bush. I don't HATE Barack Obama I just disagree with him strongly.

So when you come off like that you can be as pissed as you like. It's you, not me.

10. Eric L. Andrews profile image56
    Eric L. Andrewsposted 11 years ago

I can't believe the hatred and anger that every mention of Bush or Obama brings forth from people.  Our country is so divided right now and Americans polarized.  Both men have sent troops into harms way and Iraq was a mistake.  Now we are expanding into Syria and soon into several countries in Africa under the AFRICOM moniker; and in the name of 'liberating' people there.  Beware the KONY 2012 agenda; it is not what it appears on the surface.  Speak to soldiers who were over in Iraq and/or Afghanistan.  We are there now for corporate interests and central banks to take over the money supplies in those countries.  The E.U. set up one in Libya before the gunfire had even ceased.  We only hear 25% of the truth, maybe, from our war zones across the globe.  I just talked with an Iraq vet who served three tours there.  He couldn't believe the dichotomy between what actually went on there and what the media reported.  Wake up people, and unite as Americans.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)