curious question : why jesus himself didnt write bible?

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (144 posts)
  1. pisean282311 profile image62
    pisean282311posted 11 years ago

if bible is so important and is word of god,why jesus himself didnt write bible?

1. A Troubled Man profile image58
      A Troubled Manposted 11 years agoin reply to this

He was too busy doing parlor tricks; pretending to walk on water, not curing the blind, that sort of thing.

pisean282311posted 11 years agoin reply to this

lol

2. kess profile image61
      kessposted 11 years agoin reply to this

because word of God concept cant be written...

infact this was his main disagreement with the pharisees

interesting take...

3. profile image0
      jomineposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Because he failed to satisfy the first condition to write anything - to live.

1. profile image0

To add, if he ever lived,
        A charlatan thrives on being vague and nebulous and when words are written down it becomes more clear and people can question.

2. pisean282311 profile image62

lol

4. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 11 years agoin reply to this

He had already created the entire universe (Read the book of John; it will enlighten you).   Then He DIED on a cross for you.   What more could anyone want?    And actually, eyewitnesses of any event is proof of it.   Anyone could write a book and say it was true,  but eyewitnesses make the proof more evident.
      However, the Bible (both Old and New Testaments) were authored by the Holy Spirit (which IS God/Jesus as well).  The Ten Commandments were literally written on stone tablets by the hand of God Himself.   
      Illiterate, some are saying?   Good grief.  Just goes to show how unlearned their own speech is.

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
        Mark Knowlesposted 11 years agoin reply to this

He is not alive then?
        He DIED?
        He was not Risen?
        Which is it?

Dies for 3 days? Big deal.

1. profile image0

Of course He is risen, very much ALIVE.  Just not in the flesh, except in cases where Believers of course carry Him in our hearts, minds, etc.   He IS the Holy Spirit.

I'm surprised, Mark, that you'd want to hear me praise Him!  Since of course you knew exactly what I'd say;  why else would you ask?    Well, thanks for giving me the opportunity to praise Him who died and raised Himself from the dead, who now is returned to the glory He had from the beginning, who IS the Alpha and Omega, the Creator, the Savior!   Hallelujah!   I just love it when this happens!  smile

Not really. Just find it rather funny that you think dying for 3 days is a big deal. I find it rather pathetic.

SO - he didn't actually DIE?

You were lying?

What with the false self righteousness of the Pharisees, the divorce, adultery and now false witness - I guess you are in big trouble? I just love it when this happens!

Save me a seat by the fire.

lol

@mark why do u find it pathetic?....he is not first person to have claimed to be risen and not even last...one may find it many things but pathetic?

Dying for 3 days out of 4.7 billion years? Not impressed.

lol but earth is 6000 yrs old only....4 biggest scientist ever in human history told me...

2. profile image0

I don't think anyone has to save you a seat by the fire.   According to what you say, you've already made a reservation, and seem to be quite proud of that,  is that not so?     So, no thanks;  I'm sorry, but I don't intend to see you there.   Which is why I treasure these moments today when you are indeed around to converse with.   Seizing the day is key.   I pray you take full advantage of that offer someday.

Guess you don't fully understand in that case. Proud like a Pharisee. Bearing false witness. Divorced. Adulteress. Preaching against the Word of God.

Really - save me a seat by the fire. If all you preach is correct - you will be there before me. wink

1. profile image0

Do us both a favor, Mark, and stop calling me a liar.   You're starting to slip past the murky waters of conversation into the category of harrassment again.   You can do it.  Come on.  Some people may not be able to change their hearts,  but surely even you can change your behavior.   Use some of that willpower that surely must be inside you.

Harassment? Sorry - I though I just gave you an opportunity to show your self righteousness again and PRAISE HIM!

Got plenty of will power. I don't tell lies, I am not divorced, I have not committed adultery, and do not display the pride of a Pharisee.

Save me that seat ya hear. wink

@brenda that doesnot answer my question.....my question is v v simple...why didnt jesus himself write bible if bible is impt or was bible never impt for jesus?......holy spirit etc etc are presumptions and belief....thats not the point....point is did jesus write bible and answer is no...then why didnt he write bible is question....

1. profile image0

I think I did answer the question;  sorry if you don't understand.
          Anyone can write an "autobiography".    However, a biography penned by direct eyewitnesses provides more proof to the average person.   The Bible records how Jesus appeared and talked to many many people after His death and resurrection.   That's proof.      And the fact that so many people refuse to believe that....is also proof that Jesus's legacy is Spiritual.   Some people don't like to be challenged, especially both literally and spiritually.   It pushes them to make a choice.   The Lord said that many will not believe even if one rose from the dead.   And that is true.   Jesus rose from the dead, yet many still continue to try to debunk that, instead of seeing the Truth that runs through the whole of Scripture.

3. A Troubled Man profile image58

Human sacrifice? No thanks, that was only fashionable in the Bronze age. We've moved well beyond that kind of barbaric behavior.

4. getitrite profile image71
        getitriteposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yep.  I died for three days and resurrected myself, and there were eyewitnesses there to prove it...making the proof more evident.  I'm glad that, at least, YOU believe me.  Everyone else, doesn't believe me, just because all the eyewitnesses are now dead.  But I wrote it down in my book, that there were eyewitnesses there.  What more could anyone want?

5. Nisha Jacob profile image61
      Nisha Jacobposted 11 years agoin reply to this

How can he write about himself.  Someone else have to do that job. Not God but human beings.

6. Jerami profile image58
      Jeramiposted 11 years agoin reply to this

In my opinion ....     there was no need for anything to be written ...  Jesus had a message for those people belonging to "THAT" generation of people that he was walking among.
      "The Time is at Hand"   "This generation shall not pass that ALL These Things be fulfilled"

The story of Jesus was the final chapter of a book that began 3000 years prior.  In one of his parables Jesus spoke of himself as the light and that when he is killed darkness will assend.

And immediately upon his arrival in heaven after the crucifixion and assention ( ariving in the apearence of a bloody lamb as if it had just been slain) he takes the book and begins opening the seven seals.
      And when the seventh seal is opened there is silence in heaven for the space of half an hour.
      One era is finished and another begins.   
      This is one reason why Jesus didn't need to write a book.

Well - I suppose what you really mean is the tiny part of that generation that lived within walking distance of Galilee. Yes? This message was not for Chinese people, or Europeans or Native Americans.  Just a few thousand Middle Easterners.

Is half an hour in Heaven the same as half an hour on earth? lol

1. profile image0
          zampanoposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I admire your Missionary Spirit Mark.
          Long live.

2. Jerami profile image58

Well - I suppose what you really mean is the tiny part of that generation that lived within walking distance of Galilee. Yes? This message was not for Chinese people, or Europeans or Native Americans.  Just a few thousand Middle Easterners.

Is half an hour in Heaven the same as half an hour on eart============
          ==============
          I'm impressed  ....  You might finish that train of thought and be onto something?
          Jesus Christ WAS a Hebrew, He himself did say that he has come   but  to the lost sheep of Israel.
          I would think that if God sent a prophet to China (and he probably did) that prophet would be Chineese.
            My brother and I look different and had different issues while growing up, Therefore my father had a somewhat different message for each of us.   It might be kinda like that!
            I would think that "IF" God wanted to communicate to a horse he would appear as a horse. If he wanted to talk to a frog, he would appear as one.  I would also suppose that he would have a different message for each of them.

As far as the half hour in heaven being the same in heaven as on earth?   NO!
          62 weeks in heaven is the same as 568 years here in this plane.
          So, a half hour would be approx. 70 of our days
          Heaven isn't some place way over there but right here on a different time zone.

I already finished that train of thought. This is why I am an atheist.

Don't worry - you may have time to work it out for yourself some day. If you can bring yourself to admit the truth. Hard to do.

1. Jerami profile image58

IF a "BIG BANG" created everything of which we are aware; Why would we think that this all that there is.
              Would that not be limiting something as powerful as the "Big Bang" to be less than it might be?
              You believe that "The Big Bang"  WAS  all that there was and there was nothing before it and it is no more.   
              Some people might say that the big band was the voice of God.                                              Everyone else says that there was no cause such a powerful thing.

@jerami people say many things...one of theories is that black hole swallowed entire universe and then happened big bang...so previous universe remains caused current universe...there is no proof to this theory...

in same way voice of god , god etc r mere theories  and there is not good evidential support for that..

WELL;?  who am I to say it wuddent dat-a-way?

2. A Troubled Man profile image58

Good for them. Hopefully,  some day they may get introduced to cosmology. Ignorance of such concepts certainly do make people say silly things.

3. Mark Knowles profile image59

LAWL Please stop spouting garbage at me. I believe no such thing.

Thanks.

So - you did not bother following the train of thought I suggested?

Guess goddunit innit then n u is right innit?

So Mark, you do believe there was something before the big bang?  yes? NO?

could you please elaborate?

Believe? I don't believe anything. Sorry dude. Don't understand the question even - what does this have to do with you believing stuff that makes absolutely no sense about 7 seals and thinking you know that there is a place called Heaven where time runs slower than on earth and God only wanting to give his message to 0.04% of the human population so we have 2,000 years of wars about it?

Or the rather strange fact that there is no evidence of this Jesus person outside of the bible and - he didn't bother writing anything down.

Far as I am concerned, matter cannot be created or destroyed and the Universe is eternal because that is the most simple explanation. You have some proof otherwise please show it to me.

Yes, but the problem is when he allegedly communicates with one particular species: man, that he manages to manifest himself in thousands of different forms, delivering thousands of different messages to people on a geographical scale causing them to divide themselves into warring tribes.

We can only hope God communicates with much more consistency amongst the horses and frogs.

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
              Castlepalomaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

rub it rub it,  hehheeeh

@atm may be god is manipulator who wants war between different group of homo sapiens ...it is his favorite past time...

I don't think that is the answer.
                In 96 AD John warned the people at that time that a False theology will become popular in his/their future that will lead even the most elect astray (If possible).
                In order to lead many of the most defoted astray this theology would have to follow most of their accepted beliefs. 
                I ask, how much falsehood is required in order for it to be considered as a false theology?

I think that this prophesy was fulfilled when Emperor Constantine gathered the religious leaders of that time, and cohersed them to compromise their beliefs just enough to form a Universal Church.
                To compromise their theology just a little bit in order to create something that everyone could agree upon.  Well; ...  not everyone, just everyone that was in the room.
                There were many, many people that didn't compromise their faith but they were soon killed.
                A thousand years pass before anyone got the nerve to protest enough to make a difference.
                Different denominations began springing up.
                They rejected certain things in the Universal Church's doctrine.

But they didn't get to the root core of the deception. If they had, they too would have most likely been killed, AND by this time the general public would not have accepted this either.

How ironic....    The root core of the deception ???   Jesus didn't lie "  ....when he said; ...       
                "This Generation shall not pass till ALL be fulfilled"    He said exactly what he meant to say!   
                Well, If we can interpret things that the Master has said to mean something completely different?        I guess we can then interpret anything. 
                This causes all of the conflict.

who claimed other ideologies as false , themselves believed in false ideology....thats the core point....only ideology which is compatible with nature of human being is ideology that there is no single way.....rest is false ideology....abrahamic religions r bound to go to war because their ideology is intolerant and anti nature of human beings....

I'm not sure if this was a question or decloration.  agree or disagree??

7. profile image0
      Emilyfedposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I don't know. He came to illustrate it to us, not to write down everything in a book like we do in school.

@emilyfed i got ur i dont know..thanks..

8. ngureco profile image78
      ngurecoposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Jesus wrote the Bible through the hands of his secretaries (read his apostles).

where secretaries allowed to interpretate or they simply wrote like typewriter?...

1. ngureco profile image78
          ngurecoposted 11 years agoin reply to this

The apostles and disciples were mentally and spiritually stimulated by Jesus Christ, and by extension, the Almighty God, to write the bible. Just like today’s preachers, interpretation of the scripture was/is by divine inspiration from Jesus Christ/God.

So they just made shit up then?

@nguerco

why jesus worked so hard in stimulating 20 odd people and leave it to human committee to select 4 out of them?..
            if jesus would himself had written bible , wouldnt it be better?

Funny, those who say they're mentally and spiritually stimulated by gods are either on street corners waving a bible, in an institution or on TV fleecing millions from the gullible.

2. getitrite profile image71
    getitriteposted 11 years ago

I'm  sure Jesus was illiterate.  My Grandparents were illiterate, and I had to write everything for them, but no one ever knew they were illiterate.

Nothing says one has to be literate to be the Creator of the universe.

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
      Castlepalomaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Any proof Jesus wrote anything, anywhere?

A whole hell of trust based on hear say, with  too many  tranlations wriitten wrong

1. getitrite profile image71

That's why I don't understand why Jesus never learned to write.  I would think that he would have foreseen the confusion that his word, by proxy, would cause between men, but who am I to judge the Creator of the universe?

lol

Nothing says one has to be literate to be the Creator of the universe.
      lol lol  good logic...

3. ITcoach profile image58
    ITcoachposted 11 years ago

Hi,

It's not the matter, Jesus was only the messenger of God Almighty and his followers at that time wrote the book. But with the passage of time it was amended with different authors that was different from the Bible messages brought by the Jesus. I hope you will consider with the broad mindedness.

@ITcoach but my question is why do u think he wrote bible?...

1. Tosch profile image59
        Toschposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Because he had enough time to kill. Like a fish.

lol

1. Tosch profile image59
            Toschposted 11 years agoin reply to this

What is that little bogus emoticon there doin?

killing time like jesus wink

1. ytbot1x profile image61
                ytbot1xposted 11 years agoin reply to this

That simply says you have nothing to say that is sensible lol

which indirectly means i can preach on god....being insensible is impt trait in being jesus or being preacher...lol

4. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 11 years ago

Since we are working under the assumption that Jesus did exist, then the writings clearly state that he read from the scrolls at the temple. Which meant he could read. I would assume he could also write.

He wrote his message on the hearts of his followers. What did he need a pen for?

@emile u mean since he wrote message on hearts no need to write book called bible and leave that job to coming generations to do that for him?

1. profile image0
        Emile Rposted 11 years agoin reply to this

No. I think everything past the gospels was evidence that religion  didn't get the point he was trying to make.

so according to u what was point he was making?

1. profile image0

Religion is bogus. It is man's attempt to create structure to spiritually enslave the individual. Everything you need to live right, you have within you. Stop using other people's rationalization as an excuse for not doing the right thing.  And that is all religion consists of. It gives you rituals and excuses to not think of the needs of others around you.

1. profile image0
              Sarra Garrettposted 11 years agoin reply to this

That is exactly what Jesus was all about.  He tore down temples remember.  His message was to do right by other people.  Man wrote the bible and created organized religion.

@emile good point...@sarra point taken

2. profile image0

Even the gospel may not be his opinion.
          Whenever people try to write from their memory, it is their opinion that is written, not the original person's. Then how many times that book was edited, how many side notes that got incorporated? So it may not be even the opinion of the first author!

1. profile image0

I would agree that the opinions and mindsets of the authors skewed the message sufficiently enough that a religion should not have been built around it and labeled Christianity.

5. Backwater Sage profile image57
    Backwater Sageposted 11 years ago

He didn't have to. He is the word and is still alive today.

@backwater that doesnot answer my question....whether he is alive or he is word is ur belief...we r  not talking on beliefs ,those are subjective...we r talking about facts...fact is jesus didnt write bible ...i m asking why didnt he write bible?

1. kess profile image61

The fact that you can nullify any and all answers with this statement, say a lot about the objective of the question.

@kess dont doge the question...stick to topic...why do u think jesus didnt write bible ?...simple answer...without deviating...

1. kess profile image61

Your accusations are just merely a presentation of your own guilt/confusion... which is impossible for you to dodge.

@kess so you dont have answer...then admit it...why make so much fuss and go round round...if u have answer to my simple question...answer it or leave it...simple...

1. kess profile image61

confusion also causes forgetfulness....

@kess i agree u look confuse and so keep giving confused answers....

1. kess profile image61

So are you confused about my answers, or are my answers folishness?

Yet If they are foolish there should be no confusion... but then again you would be confused by this..
                    so...

2. Backwater Sage profile image57
        Backwater Sageposted 11 years agoin reply to this

He is the king . . . the Prince of Peace. He has people for that.

@sage king or prince or like king ,prince,queen at same time...anywyas...when he asked people to write for him he should have chosen one not 20 ...why did he trust bunch of humans to decide on four and how does that those four couldnt agree on many aspects like hours christ stood hanged etc?....

2. Nisha Jacob profile image61
      Nisha Jacobposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for giving the right answer!

Really?  You believe ridiculously blind and mindless statements as that one is the RIGHT answer to this question?  Hope you're not grading any test papers.  I guess any answer will do as long as it reinforces the childish delusion.

Agreed. smile

6. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 11 years ago

Because he didn't have a computer and that's an awful lot of words to write out longhand. 

smile

7. tammybarnette profile image60
    tammybarnetteposted 11 years ago

I think maybe the faith base of Christianity is as important if not more so than all other facets of Christianity. When we love someone we love them on faith...

So, apparently, that makes it OK to love someone that doesn't even exist.

1. tammybarnette profile image60
        tammybarnetteposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I have loved still born children that never existed on earrth....And as you know many will point to historical events that declare his existence even if they do not to believe him to be the son of God, as I do:)

Sorry, that's not a logical comparison.  Since there is physical evidence of the still born's existence, it does not fall into the same category as imaginary deities.

There is no reliable evidence to even suggest that the historical Jesus even existed.  This all appears to be a desperate plea to "rationally" believe in the irrational.

What historical events? You must be privy to information no one else has ever heard. Please enlighten us all to those events?

3. pisean282311 profile image62

@tammy there is strong argument of jesus not existing...there is not much of evidence...there are more proofs of buddha than jesus...only religious head one can be 100% sure is muhammad...he pissed jews and other faiths people so much that even they took note of him...

1. Backwater Sage profile image57

What are you trying to accomplish? Your question seems honest enough, but you obviously have an insidious agenda. Are you trying to goad Christians into a low brow argument?

Didn't your daddy tell you not to start a fight with a stranger. If you want to banter words, I'll knock you all the way down the street and wipe up the mess with your manuscript.

Find something meaningful to do with your time, junior.

You can have a high brow conversation with a Christian?

How many personas do you have Chip? lol

You can have a nice conversation with anyone if you have a mind to, my good brother. You can't hide it when you've got style!  cool

2. ytbot1x profile image61

Very oddly, the language that Mark Knowles uses, is identical to what this Evolution Guy used to use. They have the same love (hatred?) for religion, same bashing on people, same faith on certain dogmas, same repeatation of certain phrases (like: religionists, 'this is why your religion causes so much ill-will and hatred' etc.).

Too bad lol

http://evolution-guy.hubpages.com/

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/7273591.jpg

then u must thank mark...atleast he doesnot threaten u from imaginary hell fire or doesnot blame u for sin u never did or try to make u guilty of unknown sins....

1. ytbot1x profile image61

Are you explaining for someone? What have you to explain, except saving a profile who has multiple sock accounts to attack people who have religious faith? That fellow gets psychotic pleasure by taunting and harassing unsuspected users of this website. Is that a joke you think?

8. bettybarnesb profile image61
    bettybarnesbposted 11 years ago

Jesus is the Word the Written Word of God. St. John 1st Chapter. "In the beginning was the WORD (Jesus), and the WORD (Jesus)was with God and the WORD (Jesus) was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him, and without Him was not anything  made that was made." Jesus is the 2nd Person in the Deity. He is God the Son. The Bible is actually written about HIM and His purpose in regard to restoring mankind back to God. Hope this helps!
    Be Blessed...

bible is written about him...so jesus never heard about autobiography?...may be nobody worte autobiography those days....

2. getitrite profile image71

This is only mindless regurgitation.  Did you actually read the question?
      Why didn't Jesus write his own autobiography...or anything about his life, period?

Sorry, but preaching does NOT help.

Tell us, what does help?

9. profile image0
    zampanoposted 11 years ago

"curious question : why jesus himself didnt write bible?"

It's indeed a curious question...
    Do you have some more of the same calibre ?

What is Alfred E. Newman doing as an avatar for a wanna-be?

1. profile image0
        zampanoposted 11 years agoin reply to this

just fooling around with serious people.
        what me worry ?

2. The Invincible profile image60
      The Invincibleposted 11 years ago

He didn't have enough time probably.

Brings to mind the 6 "P"s.

Proper
        Planning
        Prevents
        Piss
        Poor
        Performance

Not so omnipotent then?

@the isnt bible the most important thing which jesus could have done...instead of wasting time , he should have invested every minute in writing bible...what is more important than word of god well documented?

1. The Invincible profile image60
          The Invincibleposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Had you been there,  you could've have prompted Jesus about it.

3. Jerami profile image58
      Jeramiposted 11 years ago

Mark wrote
      you know that there is a place called Heaven where time runs slower than on earth and God only wanting to give his message to 0.04% of the human population so we have 2,000 years of wars about it?
      ==========
      me
      I believe there is another plane of existence other than where we are  and there is some interaction between them.
      =========================
      Mark wrote
      Far as I am concerned, matter cannot be created or destroyed and the Universe is eternal because that is the most simple explanation. You have some proof otherwise please show it to me.
      ===
      You might be right  ..  and there was no big bang ??

edit       bed time  ..  see ya tomorrow

Night.

But there has never been shown to be another plane of existence, nor is there any interaction that we know of - other than internally - i.e. subjective personal experience. Which suggests to me this "plane of existence" is wholly internal and will vanish when we do. wink

I don't know if there was a Big Bang - seems unlikely to me.

4. profile image0
      zampanoposted 11 years ago

Maybe a small bang ?
      smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)