Leaving the Religious forum, last goodbyes

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (39 posts)
  1. Castlepaloma profile image76
    Castlepalomaposted 11 years ago

In the beginning most of my questions were answer with a better answers, truth is in degrees, for everything changes. After two years I’ve hit the ceiling of this forum where most of my questions go unanswered or they are not good enough. My atheist Mother loves us three children equally, including my Brother who is a pastor.  Like most veteran artist, I love the World more than my own family, so I respect and love atheist and religious persons equally.  Yet I find too many small problems on this Forum that could be left for politician to solve.  I’m on this forum to learn more and the aim is to handle the larger problem so want to move to bigger things.

Just to name a few  helpful  people
    Rad Man, Mark Knowles, A Troubled Man,Emile R, penny, disappearing head, Randy Godwin jonnycomelately and many others.  Even give brotheryochanan lots of love, or who ever like him, needs it.

The fastest growing "religious" group in America is made up of people with no religion at all, according to a Pew survey showing that one in five Americans is not affiliated with any religion. Most people tell me they are spiritual rather than Religious,

Saying goodbye doesn't mean much when our time spent together mattered. Being involved and a part of something that is really a phenomenon has been serious fun. Moving on To a deeper spiritual sided forum, for is more of our future flow of the World is headed.

Thank you and goodbye...
    any last words?

1. kess profile image60
      kessposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Dont Go
      Just chill
      Even if we never see you again...
      That way there is no goodbyes.

2. profile image0
      Emile Rposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Bye castle. I'll miss you.

3. profile image0
      Rad Manposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Good luck and thanks for your honesty and wisdom Castle, I'd like to think we helped each other. Is there a way I could see sample of your work before you go?

Castlepalomaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Rad
        Art work will be displayed under Arts and design coming soon here on Hubpage

I’m very grateful for all the people that have contributed to my personal growth and work to present on Hubpages. As you could see too much of my work and soul goes into my questions then too often goes unanswered here and worst not even attempted.  For one example on “Ask an Atheist” thread. My only Religion is to respect and love people and nature, It’s time to graduate toward a deeper spiritual side forum to further personal growth and the film documentary titled “Spiritual Age”

Working on a grants and already have many wonderful people on board.  Won’t go as far as being so Monk like because as soon as the woman, that I worship,  gives a BJ, any other group membership goes out the window.

1. profile image0

LOL. As long as the spirituality doesn't interfere with certain desires it's all good.

4. profile image0
      brotheryochananposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Too bad you didn't learn anything.
      and what you thought were good answers that you gave - weren't, they were just in lines with the other losers you mentioned. You needn't have bothered mentioning me. I am just glad one more spiritual robber has left the forum. You guys are dropping like flies... smile

1. profile image0

You really are a piece of work. A shining example of how the Bible can support any philosophy known to man; no matter how void of light that philosphy may appear to be.

2. profile image0

Such wise words, I imagine Jesus would have said the same.

1. profile image0

BO probably skipped over that part. Pesky words that would only keep him from feeling superior. What fun is religion if you can't use it to convince yourself you are better than others?

3. profile image0
        Deepes Mindposted 11 years agoin reply to this

BO Are you serious?? Please tell me you aren't a believer that just made this statement. You give the rest of us a very bad name. Because of you I have to sometimes add a disclaimer to my posts that the views that you are sharing don't reflect the views of all believers.

1. A Troubled Man profile image58
          A Troubled Manposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I think BO is experiencing a well deserved time out. smile

1. profile image0
            Deepes Mindposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Ok. Maybe a time out will help.. or give him time to think of more things to say

4. profile image0
        jonnycomelatelyposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Fortunately there is more than one meaning of the term "B.Y.O."   

Brother it must be a very tiring job you have there!   Living in that superior role, so much better and higher place in the view of your Lord and having to defend the position against all enemies......

Please accept my humble apologies if my comments and critiques of your style and opinions have caused you to stumble or falter.  I was assuming, it seems wrongly, that your faith was so strong it could buffer you from any assault which the Devil could conjure up against you.

If you can ever do a University Degree course in the art of giving and receiving humour, please bring what you have learned back here to Hub Pages and share some of the learnings with us....let us laugh with you....... your Lord won't mind, in fact He will most likely laugh with you.

5. alexabda profile image61
      alexabdaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

This is the best decision you have ever made. Cheers.

2. stclairjack profile image77
    stclairjackposted 11 years ago

no matter how droll a place or subject may become,... there is always something left to be learned,... dont fault the message because the messenger might have been faulty. if you leave i will miss your caustic banter and sharp wit,... but i would prefer you stayed,.... even if i dont play in the religious forums much at all,.... i still believe they are a better place for you having been there,..... more so than i can say for others.

3. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 11 years ago

Wishing you joy on your journey.

Peace.

kess
      It’s time to Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead. Why Christians prepare their entire life to die is beyond me." Been here too long, two years of research on Religion, best I can do is accept it, although I think imagination is more important than the Bible's knowledge.
      It’s good to a few deep thinkers like you on the forum anyways, kess

Emile R
      Enjoyed of time together, under this rough confronting exterior, is a sweetheart and she found me too. Thanks

stclairjack
      Will be promoting my off grid green homes and art works on HubPages. Some sculpture theme are Religious, yet no more after all this heavy arguing, debates forever disagreement and afterlife threats. Well an honest answer can get you into a lot of trouble." If most Christian believe most of us go to hell, If we get very upset with someone in Hell, where do you tell them to go?

Like too share with many of you guys on the other forums

Motown2Chitown
      Hug journeys to you too. I’ll keep rowing gently down the stream? Catch me if you can. Heaven won't have me and hells afraid I'll take over!

Most of all are questions are far from being answered, the best things were laughs and now my laughs are getting too sarcastic, it’s time to go.

1. profile image0
        Motown2Chitownposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I'm a huge believer that paths cross when they're meant to.

We were, literally and figuratively, in the same boat. .... According to mythology the journey of life your path is toward salvation, some huge believers prefer to lag behind in separate row boats, that call themselves different religions and domination of those religions.

I prefer more of a boat of kindness rather than a boat of more separte Religions. A unified boat moves towards a friendlier world first and no need to love your enemies, if we are all Gods.

1. profile image0

While I may not believe that we are all Gods in the same boat, I do believe that we're all in the same boat.  It's been a blessing to travel a portion of our journey with you.

You mean Yahweh boat, most people on earth are not aware of this boat. I had some pleasure hitching a ride on Yahweh boat, yet would not want to live on it or sail into it's afterlife.

Most people are aware of the unconditional love boat.

1. profile image0

That's an interesting assumption based on our limited interactions. 

To do away with the metaphor, we're all in one boat teeming with humanity.  Occasionally, we need to step out of the boat and follow our own individual path for a bit.

smile

That's an interesting assumption based on our limited interactions. 

A lot of fish get reeled in. lol

Have you visit most of countries on this Planet and had millions of fans over your work?

1. profile image0

Nope. 

Does that make a difference in terms of my responsibility to love and be kind to others?

2. kess profile image60
        kessposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Imagination is creativity

imagination ask the questions and imagination answers them...

Walk with intergrity according to your own eyes first and others after
        and  your imagination will never tell you a lie...

Great thought.

4. schoolgirlforreal profile image79
    schoolgirlforrealposted 11 years ago

HI Castle,

see ya smile

5. schoolgirlforreal profile image79
    schoolgirlforrealposted 11 years ago

At least you used the forums for education smile that's more than some smile

Yes, life is a learning process, not all things that you learn are taught to you, but many things that you learn you realize you have taught yourself.

6. kathleenkat profile image83
    kathleenkatposted 11 years ago

When I stopped posting in the Religious forum, I felt no need to leave in such a grandiose way. If you're done discussing with certain people, just stop discussing with them. This is the beauty of the internet. The repetitiveness of this forum has, in my observation, always been here, and probably always will. It will be there again if/when you feel the need to indulge. Just leave quietly. Nobody will notice. There are plenty of people on both sides of each argument for the nature of this forum to continue on. If it's stressful and annoying to you, the easiest way to quit is quietly. If you're sick of it, you can just leave, and you will be left alone--nobody sent me a private message when I stopped responding to these "god is" and "god isn't" arguments.

Oops, guess I started replying to these forums again. My bad.

Lol

Without saying goodbye, could be rude, I still respect them.

1. kathleenkat profile image83
        kathleenkatposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Believe me, it wouldn't be rude. It is to be expected in online communities.

What would be rude and disrespectful would be stirring up something by calling out people's user IDs as examples over the internet.

Show me one person who I was personally disrespectful with. If so, report Immediately, I must be banned, lol,  forget it, leaving anyways.

Who else on the this forum claims everyone is God in order they all can be respected equally. Even the USA declare by law Atheists as a Religion, even world champion Richard Dawkins claim he is deeply Religious.

The World is changing the direction of the spiritual age, just that I would not use the word "Religion", it might be disrespectful to non religious people like me.

I'd be a poor artist if  didn't  stir anything up. Being Rude, that concept is too wide open, just not belonging to Yahweh to be saved could be coincided rude to the fight club. I know, from losing family members and jobs project, just for not belonging to the right righteous domination.

1. profile image0

I hear you, I lost a graphic design assignment because someone of a particular denomination didn't like that I wasn't part of his denomination. I was asked point plank if I belonged to this particular denomination and when I answer no, his notes were put away and he got up and left. Most likely for the best.

Rad

I’m not atheist yet side with the any underdog minority when it come to people of Religious bigot who get hire for high offices to rule the land of North or South America countries. Imagine, sending  most waking hours of your life working , and some Religions  bigot forces their unConstitution (disambiguation) and disrespect ways on your honest,  harmless way of thinking.

Legalize love too, gays a much larger group than atheist and they are illegal in 80 in predominate religious countries. I’ll hold my rant there because I got a huge list of disrespectful thing including predominate religious countries at wars also.

2. Castlepaloma profile image76

kathleenkat
        Nothing wrong in your thinking small, I think toward middle ground when it comes to the extreme of "Us against them" Too many over ego group fight clubs, who are not really seeking larger pictures of getting along with new ways of thinking very well. Fighting is not my thing, honest and harmless solutions are.

Just traveling the world like the TV SHOW Littlest Hobo, it's time to move on to the next town to help others who really do seek my help. Freedom is the only life for me, now think I'll settle down some.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)