Soul-Consciousness

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (39 posts)
  1. SharmaRoshan profile image61
    SharmaRoshanposted 9 years ago

What's your practice to stay in the soul-consciousness? ( Mention any Three).

> I sit in silence for two minutes, before I begin any work.

> I meditate on soul-consciousness at least twice a day.

> I try to maintain a circle ( people) that practice soul-consciousness.

1. Jomine Jose profile image70
      Jomine Joseposted 9 years agoin reply to this

What is "'soul'-consciousness"?

SharmaRoshanposted 9 years agoin reply to this

What is "'soul'-consciousness"?

Very Gud Eve. Jose.

We all have a spot, i.e. beyond the mind, between the eye-brow. Its also termed as Third-Eye of the human.

When, the third-eye opens, the person can see the world with a completely different perception, beyond mind.

When the narrative identity of a person relates itself, with the soul, rather than the activities of the mind, body and emotions, its called " soul-consciousness".

Sorry, I didn't get you. Between the two brows we have skin, below it is a layer of fat, below it muscle, below it some connective tissue, below skull with the sinuses, below the three layers of brain coverings (meninges), below the frontal lobe of brain. So where is the spot?
          What is "soul"?

1. Sed-me profile image80
            Sed-meposted 9 years agoin reply to this

You sound like ATM/Ed.

Not at all. I know ATM, two years before we had a big fight (for which I got a ban from the forum for a few months) and after a few months I left hubpages. By the way I didn't see him this time, where is he? Who is this Ed?

You can't be them, you have an accent.
                So where are you from?

2. wilderness profile image96
              wildernessposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I would also wonder what biological/physical form the receptors in this "third eye" are?  What do they detect?  It can't be the visible frequencies of light as skin blocks those - is it X-rays?  Magnetism?  Temperature?  Neutrinos?  Skin is either transparent or conductive to all of those...

I think he won't be answering any further.

2. lone77star profile image72
                lone77starposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Always trying to pound the spiritual peg into a physical hole. It won't fit.

1. wilderness profile image96

"Eye".  "Opens".  "Eyebrows".

These are all physical properties, things or events.  If you wish to discuss imaginary things such as spirituality then don't use words that clearly indicate physical items.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
                    Kathryn L Hillposted 9 years agoin reply to this

It is the seat of the soul where awareness, energy and life originates. It exists within your mind whether you acknowledge it or not… and if you would try to meditate you would sense it just fine. When you focus on God with love in your heart you will feel his response.  If you do not try, you will never know. If you keep the door shut it will never be opened. If you refuse to acknowledge your inner life, you will never find heaven which is perceived from within at the location of the third eye. Focus there and feel joy, peacefulness and calmness.
                    Pardon My Craziness.

"It is the seat of the soul..."

And this it is a spot between the eyebrows, a spot where nothing but skin and bone is to be found.  A spot with no receptors of any kind to detect anything.  A spot that has been extensively researched and is no different than any other spot on the skull.  Is that what you are claiming is now in the mind and can only be accessed by believing in the Christian myth of a god from another universe? 

PMC

2. SharmaRoshan profile image61

Hi, Kathryn Lots of love and respect for you.

I appreciate your views on soul.

Yes we all are born with the soul,and the astral body.

But unless the astral body is fully developed, and detached from the physical body, its impossible to realize the soul. This is the whole process of evolution.

We are in that time and space, where all the information is access on google. Still it doesn't mean anything, unless we have a first hand experience of it.

Still I appreciate any further comment on this, and I would love to reply, or hear any suggestion from your side.

3. SharmaRoshan profile image61

I would also wonder what biological/physical form the receptors in this "third eye" are?  What do they detect?  It can't be the visible frequencies of light as skin blocks those - is it X-rays?  Magnetism?  Temperature?  Neutrinos?  Skin is either transparent or conductive to all of those...

Hello brother. Before I start, I would like to know, whats your idea and intent about life?

Because unless you had any spiritual experience, ll my answers will fall on the deaf ears.

With all due respect, its "Third eye" is the world, beyond the comprehension of mind. Only the one's who had any spiritual experience for themselves can understand.

Before I come to your query in length. Let me understand, at what point your mind has been evolved?

Whats your intent for life, and what idea do you carry for Life?

We know that life is a chemical process; we do NOT know that there is any "spirituality" beyond that.  The base "intent" of most life is to stay alive and to reproduce.

I have had the same spiritual experiences you have, although I was able to deduce that they were normal, everyday, experiences being enhanced by either false perceptions and/or imagination.

If the "third eye" is another world, then lets investigate it.  Except that you claim it is incomprehensible by human minds and thus the "third eye" behind our eyebrows cannot detect it.

My mind is AT LEAST as evolved as yours is.  If you still live in your imagination, seeing and believing in things that are not there then I would have to say that you lag far behind in the evolutionary process of the brain.  Such activity is counter to the concept of increased reproduction and thus indicates a lower degree of evolving.

We know that life is a chemical process; we do NOT know that there is any "spirituality" beyond that.  The base "intent" of most life is to stay alive and to reproduce.

Very true. The part of spirituality is only understood, when you develop a soul. Soul is developed. We are not born with the soul. We need to have enough life's experience, and a deeper intent to connect to the supreme soul. This allows the astral body to free from all the past emotions, and the net, i.e. astral body that prevents the narrative identity "I" to look at the soul, is visible to us.

My mind is AT LEAST as evolved as yours is.  If you still live in your imagination, seeing and believing in things that are not there then I would have to say that you lag far behind in the evolutionary process of the brain.  Such activity is counter to the concept of increased reproduction and thus indicates a lower degree of evolving.

We reproduce, because we think, thats how life works, and thats what we see with the eyes. When we develop the third eye, that can look at life, from the deeper perspective, we look at the same world, and we do reproduce, but the whole perception to look at the world change.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
                      Kathryn L Hillposted 9 years agoin reply to this

"We are not born with the soul."
                      Then what animates us?
                      Of course we were born with a soul!  We ARE soul. We are developing awareness of it by focusing on the spiritual aspect of our beings and all life and on God. The spiritual aspect of our beings is the soul. Jesus said, "Know ye not that ye are gods?" Of course, we are *becoming* god-like / soul-aware /Self-realized, as we are not there yet…
                      Obviously.

Pardon My Craziness

4. arksys profile image85
                arksysposted 9 years agoin reply to this

if you have time please view the following video ... it may answer a question or two. if it doesn't ... well at least i tried. wink

http://www.ted.com/speakers/jill_bolte_taylor

enjoy!

3. SharmaRoshan profile image61

From Where does the the two brows with a skin, below it is a layer of fat, below it muscle, below it some connective tissue, below skull with the sinuses, below the three layers of brain coverings (meninges), below the frontal lobe of brain, comes from?

From where do you come from?

What happens, when your body looses its breathe?

Whats the purpose of your existence?

Do you have any reason, or you are came on the existence from no where?

Jose, on the previous discussions, few of your query are still pending?

Please answer the above question, before you raise a new query.

From a zygote formed by the union of a sperm and egg, you want me to discuss embrology?

From my mother's womb, where else?

It dies. The elements separate itself and go away.

We make a car for a purpose,  but I am not made.

I didn't chose to come into existence, it's my parents reason.

Now answer the queries.

Mr. Jose ask to the 5 year old child, and he will reply the way you did.

Brother, if a man can make a car for purpose, do you think that whole humanity exist on this earth without purpose?

He won't because he has no idea about embrology.
                    Humanity is not "made" by anyone, so who is assigning 'purpose'?

2. manatita44 profile image72
        manatita44posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Hi Brother Sharma. Good to see you here again.

Here is my order.

1. Faith in Something Higher. A Divine Ground, a Perenial Entity in which all live and have their Being. Some call this Allah, Brahman or God...

2. Satsang (spiritual practices, to include singing, prayer and meditation, alone and in group Satsang).

3. Conscious vigilance with all I meet, animal, trees or human on the streets, in buses,trains ... at work and also on my way home.

4. Soulful services to others. In fact all four blend consistently.

2. psycheskinner profile image83
      psycheskinnerposted 9 years ago

To be fair, if OP is speaking to other people within a specific philosophy/spirituality/tradition it would be clearer if it were specified up front. Then those to whom the issue is irrelevant can easily avoid it, which out of respect I would they hope they would.

Sorry, I missed your post somehow.
        You're right. I never read the first post, just responded to the last post made.
        There are 21 pages of off topic remarks on the Mosul thread. Not a big deal if they happened naturally, but offensive when done purposefully.

*exiting* smile

3. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
      Kathryn L Hillposted 9 years ago

SharmaRoshan
      Hi and welcome!  I meditate! It is the only thing that saves me in the world. Of course, soul-consciousness is empty without devotion to mighty Triple O! (Omnipresent, Omnipotent, Omniscient force of the Universe:  One can think of It as Father, Mother and/or Beloved Friend. It responds within us as love, peace and wisdom and often grants prayers… some sooner than later and vice versa.) I call Him mighty Triple O and think of Him as my friend. I read the Gita, (as well as the Bible) and love it.
      TWISI
      Thanks for joining us.

Hii, kathryn, Good wishes for you.

4. lone77star profile image72
      lone77starposted 9 years ago

SharmaRoshan, what a beautiful question. I think your number 3 is a good one to start with. I moved halfway around to planet to be with a woman who was more spiritual than I, and more loving. I hope I have improved by her example. I think I have.

I look with self-awareness to assess my level of humility. And I remind myself as often as possible to continue to do this. Humility helps to remove self-concern (ego), and combined with love, helps to open the "third eye" -- the spiritual sense of awareness of the "upper world" of which physical reality is only a small part.

Recently, I have learned of authentic Kabbalah and how to convert Ego into altruistic love. This turns on soul-consciousness more than anything I've experienced in years.

The following short video is a great introduction for those who are ready.

http://perceivingreality.com

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)