Is Minnesota a good look at what bringing in Muslims will be?

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (53 posts)
  1. Jackie Lynnley profile image85
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 7 years ago

20 to 30 men outside your house screaming they will kidnap and rape you! Where are all the network news when something like this happens? Do they not want us to know of these little incidents popping up all around America that could become widespread before something is done about it?
    “They were screaming at the house that they were going to kidnap you and they were going to rape you,” one Minneapolis resident told KSTP TV. “It was a very traumatizing experience.”
    "Somalis living in Minneapolis are almost all Sunni Muslims, and residents of the Lake Calhoun area say this isn’t the first time a group of Somali men has made an intimidating march through their neighborhood, which is filled with million-dollar homes."
    Can you even imagine as many as 30 men outside your house screaming they are going to kidnap and rape you? What sort of people are these that act in such barbaric ways and how soon will it be in your back door?
    http://100percentfedup.com/minnesota-mo … ers-video/

https://youtu.be/ebXBMruRAUk

TIZA is an Islamic school, "funded by Minnesota taxpayers!"

TIZA has many characteristics that suggest a religious school. It shares the headquarters building of the Muslim American Society of Minnesota, whose mission is "establishing Islam in Minnesota." The building also houses a mosque. TIZA's executive director, Asad Zaman, is a Muslim imam, or religious leader, and its sponsor is an organization called Islamic Relief.

https://youtu.be/NmQRMK3ClU8

Sharia law is the most intrusive and restrictive, especially against women. According to Sharia law:
    http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-law.html
    https://youtu.be/XSgxZlp6f90

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Does anyone have any doubt what will become of America if we allow this to grow? 

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13164611.jpg

1. Credence2 profile image78
      Credence2posted 7 years agoin reply to this

AMERICA will continue in its pluralistic tradition because that has stood the test of time over centuries and prove that all rabble rousers will pass.

You can believe whatever you want but if you break our  laws based on ENGLISH common law, you will be prosecuted, Sharia law or no.

The Channel 5 story gives credence to your account. Let ther be arrest for disorderly conduct, trespassing whatever. They will cross the line and we all will be waiting.

1. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You are kidding right ,  Sharia has no place and no future in America  . THAT is lock stock and barrel  part of this ideological war  in this presidential election cycle . one thing that Americans will never allow are the "No - Go  zones of Sharia that  European nations allow .

The virtual  hypocrisy of Hillary's  support of ALL people and all issues  notwithstanding .   Islam can go to hell if there is one chance whatsoever  that THAT  happens here .  If you believe that the seven hundred  such No-Go zones in France  ,where police can't even go or law enforcement   ?   Never in America .

Jackie Lynnleyposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Yes, Ed, it is in America and nothing is being done. just letting it grow and fester and who doesn't know it will be just like these other countries. We get an advance glimpse and ignore it?

1. colorfulone profile image77
            colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

This is the future.  Its polarization.  Its about gangs.  The drugs are being allowed to flow in and distributed to black communities, where the violence is coming from.  Blacks get light sentences, and are back on the streets to go back to their gang. Rinse and repeat.

Gangs aren't something the politicians (presidents) talk about if ever. 
            Its big money for the drug cartel in America.   

Hillary Clinton said, "Joining a gang is like having a family."  " We need positive gangs".  Of course, that was staged! 

They want to divide people into tribes (gangs) and conquer.  Divided we fall.  Its what they have planned to bring America down.  Its all apart of the Globalists grand plan. See how much they care?

"The Marxist theory is that you can accelerate the course of history by anticipating it correctly."
            "The theory (Marxists) assumes that people know what their self-interest is and how best to pursue it. In reality, there is a significant gap in-between what people think and what the facts are."  ~  George Soros

Vote for Trump, they all hate him, but he is the guy!
            Anyway, that's what I see in this Matrix. 

ADDED:

And, the future doesn't need us.   
            BTW, I live in Minnesota. 
            Its a Democrat state.
            Minneapolis especially. 

Most Somalis are grateful to be here, have BBQs and picnics just like us, and because they came from extreme poverty...They Love It Here!   
            Don't shun them all. United we stand!

2. Jackie Lynnley profile image85

Why then Credence is this going on and little if any report of it? Most of these people have been there for years and cannot speak English (we set up and pay for schools in their language teaching their ways!) and Sharia Law is their law and our government plan to have thousands more come in.
        The government today is putting down police in every way they can to have fighting against them and killings and trouble always brewing and these are the police we expect to then stand between us and terrorists?

I don't know that it is a worthy national news story, as no one was hurt. Is one example supposed to be how we judge the rest?

Credence - Maybe that community should send them on your way then and all of you who claim to see no wrong. Here is a part of Sharia Law that in this place they are still populating and teaching and cling to.
            • Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
            • Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
            • Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
            • Criticizing or denying Allah, the god of Islam is punishable by death.
            • A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
            • A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
            • A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
            • A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
            • Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
            • A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
            • A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
            • A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
            • A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
            • Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
            • A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
            • A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
            • A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
            • A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
            • A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
            • Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal".
            • Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
            • The list goes on

I don't care what they believe, Jackie, they cannot do that  in the United States legally.

Well of course they don't legally, and it was not legal to shout threats to these people either but do I think for one minute they will have to pay?. NO! The government is disallowing it to keep down the news of what is growing here until it is too late! Such as the little 5 year old girl attacked by three refugee juveniles that our government just quietly rushed off to somewhere else with no justice and denying it happened!

Jackie, I don't think that I can number the instances on any given day of minor children abused by adults or even other children, by non-muslims. Why is there a government conspiracy out to cover wrong doing? Is there a link to the assault story in regards to the 5 year old girl? I thought that I heard something about this. There should be no deviation in how such a case is handled, considering minors are involved, regardless of who committed the crime.

https://youtu.be/5lXyugKqHKc
                    The government wants to cover it up and shut it up and the little girl told what happened, why would they not believe her? The community does and they are called racist, (of course).
                    https://youtu.be/5lXyugKqHKc

2. gmwilliams profile image84
                gmwilliamsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000....................

If we know this, Grace, why the need for the witch hunts?

2. Live to Learn profile image61
              Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

As a man, with little to lose if shoved into a Muslim society I doubt credence can understand the fear the images create in a woman. Ergo the comment that a group of men screaming they are going to kidnap and rape a woman isn't news worthy. Heck. He may even believe since it was Minnesota it was probably white women being intimidated so they must have deserved it.

That was a silly thing to say. What you want to do, ban all Muslims aka, Donald trump? Then who's next?  What makes me progressive is I get after people for what they do, not what they look like or say. I said if the people are out of line, arrest them!!! There are so many outrages that occur on a daily basis everywhere, yet I am not insensitive to what's going on. So, it is presumptious of U to think that I am accomodating either them or their behavior.

Why would I have little to lose if shoved if an Muslim society, is it because I am black? My head detaches from my body just as easily as anyone else's.

bTW, there are over 3.3 million Muslims in the U.S, that's a potential for a lot Sharia Law and female bullying. I haven't heard much in the news about the kind of broad brush concerns always brought up conservatives with so many already here. You would think that we would have all suffered in Jihad by now.

1. Live to Learn profile image61

I did not suggest that. Is that the only reply a liberal can offer? To attempt to smear the opposing view with false accusations?

Interesting. Because what I see is a liberal that refuses to be honest about the situation. I see a person who cannot distinguish between a valid argument in defense of freedom for our citizens and an argument laced with denial of the world we now live in. We aren't talking about Americans who want to live peacefully and have a belief in life, liberty and freedom. We are talking about an ideology which has little use for our values and wants to see the West taken back to a time where women are nothing. Where men can kill us, if it pleases them and their laws will allow it. I see a liberal making excuses, as if they are somehow protecting human who we shouldn't expect to be able to understand our values of freedom and liberty. 

LOL. Again, it is simply liberal speak. To suggest that it is as simple as arresting an individual who steps out of line is naive. This is a movement that is growing world wide. We even pay for schools, with taxpayer dollars, here in America to ensure the next generation of these refugees maintains the same ideology. It is a belief that we in the west should be forced to bow to their ideals and ours are of no value. That any measure is acceptable in the name of their goal.

That we, after opening up our borders and taking in refugees from war torn areas, should accept that they and the progeny of these refugees now have the right to flaunt our laws in our faces. The media, our government and the liberals such as yourself are complicit in helping this along here in the west. You can't see the difference between a person of Muslim faith who is peaceful and one who follows a radical ideology. They are all alike to the liberal and they expect intelligent people to ignore reality, pretend that these things don't happen, if they can't pretend that they don't then they are expected to jump through hoops to find an explanation other than the obvious one.

LOL. Everything falls back to that with you. Is that all you can see is color? There are worse things than having your head detached and, as a man, you couldn't even begin to imagine it.

Well, as evidenced by the information that has come to light in this thread just because you don't hear about it doesn't mean that it isn't happening. Thanks to an ever increasingly liberal news media we may all find ourselves under sharia law without any news outlets reporting the change. That might be uber conservative to actually comment on the news, itself.

Liberal news media, is always the excuse, isn't it? If it doesn't come from Fox or infowars, it's biased right?  There is always some grand Govenment conspiracy. But considering the President a Muslim is a banner headline for the right-wingers.

I am being honest about it, but it is never along the line of conservative xenophobic hysteria. Open your eyes, it is the conservatives and their values that would see you 'barefoot and pregnant'.

I deal with white supremacist ideology, and they are no walk in the park either. What do you think they would do if they had the chance?

The same fear you have about men in general we have about that subset of white population, (white supremacists) and politics and politicians that play to it. We are adults and I believe in candor when circumstances call for it.

The Mormons believe in polygamy involving minor girls, are they allowed under law to practice it?

I don't care what they believe, no more than I do the White supremacists, as long as are prohibited from taking their ideas to reality.

How do you know the difference between a Muslim of peace and one ready for Jihad? If we listen to the right, we need not make that distinction.

Based on my experiences, my reality is not yours, unfortunately. You are the one that brought up the color issue in regards to your comment regarding white women.

So what is worse than being killed? A preppy white kid rapes an unconscious woman in California and get a 'slap on the wrist' for his crime from the criminal justice system. Real crimes, unjust outcomes?

How do I know that it happening at all, if I don't hear about it? That is the reasoning the Right used to say that Obama was not born in the US. And what evidence did they have to come to that conclusion, short of saying that the 'liberal media' was biased against their assertion?

2. Jackie Lynnley profile image85

Have you even looked at our twin cities? Well they are no more. They belong to someone else, another culture and do not speak our language and Americans pay for them to teach Sharia law.
                  https://youtu.be/jpcn75EX3ug

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13165908_f248.jpg

3. Jackie Lynnley profile image85

What is Obama up to? I found this very interesting. https://youtu.be/VYGYzm5Vl2k

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13166186_f248.jpg

Thanks for sharing the link, Jackie. I am not convinced that there is some sort of Government conspiracy to protect radical Islamic terrorists

2. Greensleeves Hubs profile image90
                Greensleeves Hubsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Sad to read this post - I'm sure it was not intended to be as offensive as it comes across, and full credit to Credence2 to whom it was directed, for merely describing it as ‘silly’. Please think about retracting the implications in the post.

Firstly, to suggest that men may not care or understand as much about the fear of women under attack is offensive. The great majority of men, I’m sure in America as well as in the UK, and I’m sure including Credence, care about men, women, white women, black women, Muslim women, Christian women equally (though I do have my doubts about whether some on the right of American society have such equality of consideration).  We all understand what fear is and what it is like to experience it whatever gender, race, creed or colour we are.

Secondly, to say that Credence may have thought ‘it was probably white women being intimidated so they must have deserved it’ indicates prejudice, not on Credence’s part, but on yours.

Thirdly - ‘as a man with little to lose if shoved into a Muslim society ’ ? Are you joking? In its most extreme Sharia forms, capital punishment or floggings for atheists, non-Muslims and apostates and Draconian punishments for the most minor of misdemeanours, for anyone who believes in free speech and anyone who does not conform, or who believes in liberal values and sexual equality - you think men have little to lose in such a society?

Every decent person would reject the intolerance of Sharia Law, or any other intolerant or bigoted concept of society which seeks to impose the beliefs (religious or political) of one group over another.

1. Live to Learn profile image61

I did not imply that men don't care. I said that credence probably didn't since the victims would probably be white in the situation addressed in this hub. I came to this conclusion after conversations with him in another thread which made it clear he has less regard for as he puts it 'white folk' than people of other ethnic groups. I don't feel that I owe him an apology so am not inclined to offer one.

Nor did I imply that liberals don't care and I would think you would back off of your accusation against the right. These insults toward large swaths of people that are constantly thrown about on this site are troubling.

1. Greensleeves Hubs profile image90

Your original post said 'As a man, with little to lose if shoved into a Muslim society I doubt credence can understand the fear the images create in a woman. Ergo the comment that a group of men screaming they are going to kidnap and rape a woman isn't news worthy. Heck. He may even believe since it was Minnesota it was probably white women being intimidated so they must have deserved it.'

You did therefore imply that men probably cannot undestand the fear of a woman in these circumstances, and that they therefore don't take it so seriously. It's reasonable to deduce from that that you don't think men care so much about that fear. The suggestion of yours that men had little to lose in a Muslim society also implies men do not care about the suffering of women in such a society. Anyone who cares about women cares if they suffer in a repressive society. To see suffering is a loss to everyone - men lose as well as women. So in both cases, what you imply is wrong.

But where do I imply in my comment that you suggested liberals don't care?  Your attack was on men in general and Credence in particular, rather than liberals. As for 'insults towards large swathes of people' I would suggest that far more of those come from the right towards anyone who doesn't fit in with their philosophy (always conservative, usually pro-gun and Christian religious, and sometimes bigoted), than from the left

2. Credence2 profile image78

Nice to see you Greensleves, thanks for coming to my aid. As you guys say, looks like I got myself into a sticky wicket? Hope all is well in the United Kingdom!!!

That's OK Credence. You seem to often be in a minority on these forums, so I thought I ought to have a say. No doubt some would suggest you move to the UK, and I daresay at least you'd be one of the majority here smile

Despite all the recent upheavals in our society with Brexit, Prime Ministerial resignations and leadership elections in both major parties, plus a large Muslim population - we still seem to find far less to fear and less to be vitriolic about, than do some in America.

3. Jackie Lynnley profile image85

People are mad and I do not blame them. Trying to say this sex was consensual!!!!!
                  These people have no answer or simply not giving them? Other people dying, child porn?

Jun 20, 2016
                  "The little girl was playing outside Fawnbrook apartment buildings when the boys put a knife to her throat and forced her inside a laundry unit. She was then stripped naked, raped and urinated on. The 13-year-old reportedly told the younger boys to urinate on her because they were incapable of ejaculating.

https://youtu.be/M1FKJX_6cow

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13166499.jpg

You are being played through the right wing propaganda machine. How many children in this country meet with tragic circumstances every day? It is the right's bait and switch agents that focuses attention on the one incident. Would that have been newsworthy if anyone outside of the Muslim community were responsible for this?

2. Live to Learn profile image61

Although I do believe in a pluralistic society I am becoming a little concerned with reports of how the immigrants and refugees have little respect for our laws and our customs. What happened in Germany, and now this.

If they cannot coexist in a civilized manner I see no reason to offer refuge.

2. colorfulone profile image77
    colorfuloneposted 7 years ago

Keywords, "somali gang violence in minneapolis" is bringing up some articles as recent as July 2016.  There does seem to be a block on Google anyway, I haven't tried a different browser. Oh those Technocrats!

I will have a look...

3. IslandBites profile image88
    IslandBitesposted 7 years ago

The Somali community in Minnesota, which took root in the 1980s, is now more than 30,000 strong...

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-min … story.html

4. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
    Kathryn L Hillposted 7 years ago

Thirty men were abusing freedom of speech and breaking the LAW!!!
    Lock em up.
    B O U N D A R I E S !!!!

Yes they were and there are boundaries.

5. Greensleeves Hubs profile image90
    Greensleeves Hubsposted 7 years ago

May I point out one or two things?

1) One of the linked-to pages in the opening post begins with: 'Of course, you won’t see this story on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC or any of the other liberal news stations' . That immediately suggests to me not that there is some kind of cover up, but rather that there is probably a bit less to this story than meets the eye. No doubt something happened which caused fear, but the lack of any context or any explanation for the mob's actions or the lack of video of the incident makes me wonder exactly what happened. Whatever, the comments which follow this and the second linked to item on YouTube are to me more frightening than the original story. Among many other comments made presumably by gun-toting rightwingers who don't care too much for authorised law and order are:

'Shoot those f*****s, leave them lying on the floor with their guts piling out.'
    'Kill all the migrants from islam'
    'The police & Politicians don't care what these scums do to us. They are afraid of them. We the people sure know what to do with them don't we. You hurt & rape our women you die. Get a rope & tree like they did in the 1800 hundreds.'
    'Put some lead in those scum bags'
    'Take all of your bullets, swab them in pig's lard, then pray these heathens attack your house.'

I hope some others find these kind of comments at least as sickening and frightening as the original story.

2) The idea of 'no-go zones' in Europe has been debunked as at best highly exaggerated, and at worst mythical. Although I cannot speak with first hand experience about other countries (neither I suspect can most who write here), certainly allegations made about the UK, usually by right wing Americans or extreme nationalist Brits, have been nonsensical. Fox News indeed had to retract and apologise after making allegations about such no-go zones in England.

Yes, it may be true that in private some Muslims may feel pressured by some in their communities to conform to non-Western Sharia ideals, just as children may feel pressured to conform to the standards of their parents, but such adherence to Sharia Law is NOT accepted as part of the law of the Land, and any who go against Sharia will be given the protection of the Law. Any actions against them under Sharia Law are illegal and if uncovered will be prosecuted.

3) So much else in these posts smacks of conservative paranoia and conspiracy theories against anything and everything the 'establishment' (politicians or media) says, but on the other hand a willingness to take at face value anything that some right wing rumour monger suggests.

Sorry you had to go on and on watching tapes not intended here to make any points but that was you not me.
      I reported a story that made no news and why didn't it? Why hasn't the one of the little 5 year old and many others here in America? You don't live here so maybe you have no way of knowing many of these network news channels plus some are owned by the liberals and they will print nothing much to look bad on the existing establishment and the one hoping to take over.
      Years ago, if it happened in the US it made the news, now it does not, so that is our first clue. Second is even terrorist get swept under the rug and denied and not mentioned. It doesn't really matter to me or other real Americans that want our country back as it once was what you or others think. Who wants to come to a savaged America with no freedom or rights to judge for ourselves? We are popular for what we have been not what this administration hopes us to be.
      I like to bring out all the facts I can, if you don't want to look then don't. You don't have to live here. We do look at Europe and we do not believe it is exaggerated, in fact I am sure we haven't a clue how bad it is.
      As I have said before it was just during the Benghazi tragedy that I discovered we had a news problem! Yes the news broke they were under attack and then nothing. I searched all those channels and they said nothing until screaming online to get help someone told me the hard facts. There are very few places you can get the news as it breaks! So I learned that lesson well and I know now whenever any news breaks...and btw I watched Obama and Hillary and Rice all come out and lie about a video being to blame for the attack they refused to send help to our men for. Of course the whole world knows now who it was and that they lied but they still are in no trouble for it, still not charged with murder.
      New emails are coming out though so we are many still hoping!

It's OK - I didn't have to watch much because in the two clips referrred to, there was very little to see. What concerned me more was the stream of vile comments which followed the clips, which seem to express the very dangerous sentiments which all too often come from some on the right wing these days. The clips concerned the large group of Muslims reported as yelling abuse and threats at a resident in her home. I didn't address the story of the 5 year old. I will take a look at that.

You say it doesn't matter to 'real Americans' what I or others think. That, in a nutshell, is part of the problem. Too many are insular in their thinking. They don't care what anyone else thinks, whether they present an objective viewpoint from another country, or an alternative viewpoint from within their own country. They are so convinced that they are right that any other opinion, even if expressed by an objective news company, or by an impartial inquiry, is dismissed as a lie, or an establishment cover-up. The implication is that even Americans, born and bred, who think differently are not 'real' Americans.

All I can say about the view of no-go zones in Europe you expressed is that they are not facts, and they are exaggerated - certainly about Britain, and probably about every country. But I know that unfortunately goes against the new conservative dogma presented by media outlets like Fox. I repeat, Fox themselves made a public on-air apology for its assertions about no-go zones. I can give you a link if you like:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/19/world … .html?_r=0

You say you want hard facts, and that many channels do not present these 'as the news breaks'. But perhaps that is because they take the responsible attitude of waiting for the facts -  and the detail behind the facts - to emerge in a confused situation, rather than just spontaneously commenting, reporting hearsay, and uncritically carrying accusations or opinions as though they are fact?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)