Computer experts find suspicious voting in favor of Trump

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (142 posts)
  1. profile image0
    promisemposted 7 years ago

Computer security experts say they have evidence that results were hacked or manipulated in three key states that emphasize electronic voting.

"In Wisconsin, Clinton received 7 percent fewer votes in counties that relied on electronic-voting machines compared with counties that used optical scanners and paper ballots. Based on this statistical analysis, Clinton may have been denied as many as 30,000 votes; she lost Wisconsin by 27,000."

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 … sults.html

1. profile image0
      promisemposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It's worth mentioning the name of Reince Priebus, Trump's new chief of staff and RNC chairman. He was previously the Wisconsin Republican chair.

He and Scott Walker, the Republican Wisconsin governor, have great influence over the state elections there.

2. PhoenixV profile image62
      PhoenixVposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Your party would still be 64 electorals short.

1. profile image0

As the article points out, the three states would swing the election in favor of Clinton. And those are just the three states they have identified so far.

Trump would end up with 260 and Clinton would have 278.

Regardless, do you believe any voting irregularities favoring either candidate should be investigated?

1. PhoenixV profile image62

You mean like dead people voting democrat in chicago?  Whats to investigate? Everyone knows it. Been happening for decades. Old news.

1. profile image0

Even if what you say is true, which most non-partisan experts say is not, you can't compare a local election with a national one.

I guess you don't think people hacking our presidential elections is a problem. OK, we're clear.

Gosh im still waking up here. Need more coffee if I had it. I see. I see now. You are just interested in finding vote irregularities, but only if they favor your ideology.

1. profile image0

Yes, you do. "Do you believe any voting irregularities favoring EITHER candidate should be investigated?"

Yes or no?

FYI, I can't take back my votes for Reagan and Romney.

We are kind of jumping the gun here. Both your links contain a "ny" in them. Im not sure if you are aware of it yet but lately there has been a lot of "fake news" and fake news sites. Have any of the two sites you have linked to been cleared by Google or Zuckerburg?

http://media.salon.com/2013/04/mark_zuckerberg3.jpg

Obey

1. profile image0

Do you think any voting irregularities favoring EITHER candidate should be investigated?

Yes or no?

2. Live to Learn profile image60
            Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Well, voter fraud is usually done by democrats. It would be very odd to see voter fraud from the republicans. Or Trump because the republicans weren't really on his side until after the election.

1. colorfulone profile image78
              colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

This is on point!

Exactly. What, there is an allegation of voter fraud regarding Trump voters?  Hey welcome to our world, where you been the last half century.

1. profile image0

Where is your proof? Trump's tweets?

3. profile image0

Spoken like a loyal Republican.

1. Live to Learn profile image60

lol

I'm not a republican. I'm an independent. Your statement is typical of those who don't get a rubber stamp to their opinions.

1. profile image0

Someone who makes broad generalizations of another party is not an independent, i.e., "voter fraud is usually done by democrats."

Real independents are objective, open minded and see both the strengths and the weaknesses of each party.

I'll point out again what I have already stated, repeatedly. Every incident of voter fraud I have heard of in my lifetime is done by democrats. I suppose I can be one sided and insist that the republicans must do it just as often but that is difficult since I haven't heard of any. When the number of incidents by one side come close the number by the other I'll change my mind.

2. profile image0
          ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

And you people are actually serious , BOOOooooo !, Watch out everybody ,the election ghosts are sneaking about .   I have come to realize one thing , If it wasn't for conspiracies ,fantasies ,  fallacies  and  liberal newbies like yourself , elections would actually be booooorrrriiinnnggggg.!

1. profile image0

"Do you believe any voting irregularities favoring EITHER candidate should be investigated?"

Yes or no?

1. profile image0

I guess the answer is no.

I think, since the US government isn't investigating this means it doesn't warrant investigation. If it did I would think all citizens would support it.

As it stands it is simply another example of grasping because some don't want to eat sour grapes. Thank goodness the government doesn't act on every goose chase some want them to engage in.

1. profile image0

Trump himself said the election was rigged many times, did he not? He only has himself to blame for this.

Besides, it's not a federal government choice. It is done by a state via anyone who pays for it. Jill Stein has already come up with the money for a Wisconsin recount. It's a done deal.

I see they had 1 million and need 2 by Friday. So, of the US taxpayer isn't footing the bill that's good.

I will say, as I have already stated in this thread, if there is a reasonable doubt backed by some evidence it should be investigated.

2. wrenchBiscuit profile image69
                  wrenchBiscuitposted 7 years agoin reply to this

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13291568.jpg

You commented: "I think, since the US government isn't investigating this means it doesn't warrant investigation. If it did I would think all citizens would support it."

I am not interested in changing your mind. I stand a better chance of hitchin' a ride from the cow that jumps over the moon. However, I am interested in how you could have such faith in a government that has clearly  demonstrated  over the last 250 years it's disregard for the working class, and for human life in general. How do you reconcile your faith with the truth?

1. Yoda Speaks profile image60
                    Yoda Speaksposted 7 years agoin reply to this
                  2. Live to Learn profile image60

Forget about that. Think of it like this. We, the people of the United States, want to have faith that our vote counts. We want the election process to move forward with honesty.

Now, a Republican won the White House. I doubt a Democrat in the land is happy about that and I doubt Obama is over joyed. If there is evidence that there is wrongdoing or tampering the majority will demand that it be corrected. I'm quite certain if there were a reasonable reason to believe that any tampering had occurred that the current administration would move forward with some type of investigation.

Not certain what purpose your little posters were supposed to serve in this conversation.

3. Yoda Speaks profile image60

This quote from that NY Magazine article says it all

"The group is so far not speaking on the record about their findings and is focused on lobbying the Clinton team in private."

Just more BS from the left wing media

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-york-magazine/

aimed at fueling the protests, the left is so desperate and brainwashed they're just looking for and grabbing any straw they can find to put there so protesters have something to believe.

NEW YORK MAGAZINE

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13289714_f248.jpg

Promisem when will you ever learn.

1. profile image0

Thanks for the extremist vent. Would you be happier with the right-wing New York Daily News?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic … -1.2884089

You are more confused than your comments if you think the Daily News is a conservative newspaper. Some have suggested that The New York Daily News’ editorial page is as reliably conservative as the right-leaning New York Post. It is not. The evidence? One does not have to sift through the pre-Obama-era archives in order to find examples of left-leaning op-eds at The New York Daily News. http://www.mediaite.com/online/no-the-n … y-is-huge/

Before you try another feeble attempt to support your nonsense I have to tell you since you seem not to think anything through, once the left media gets something out there other venues, even conservative may pick up on it because after all they need to make money from advertising so the band wagon of any story that may increase circulation is often jumped on.

And the left knows it, that's why they create the fake news, they know it will get copy just because venues want to make money.

Promisem when will you ever learn.

1. profile image0

I get it. Your name is ironic.

...and get it, I do, get anything YOU don't! A fantasy world of your incoherent mind, you live in, speaks Yoda!

4. tamarawilhite profile image86
      tamarawilhiteposted 7 years agoin reply to this

CNN posted this when conservatives said machines were defaulting to Democrat, changing votes to D, that it was suspicious.

No, the presidential election can't be hacked
      http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/19/politics/ … explained/

And the DNC had "rapid response teams" available to act if there were allegations of conservative vote fraud, intimidation, etc. But they didn't act until after blaming sexism, stupid voters, the FBI and fake news first?

All these allegations are the Democrats trying to attack the legitimacy of President Elect Trump, poisoning the well.

Yea first it was people too stupid to be allowed to vote is what caused Trump to win. Now its the russians did it. On that story it was the hacking of emails that exposed the truth about hillary. Now the story has morphed into they hacked the electoral system. Recently I believe obama told putin to "cut it out" or he is going to tell mommy. Something like that. Of course no shred of evidence has been put forth just innuendo. All we have is the word of obama, hillary and their media. IE Lies from known pathological liars.

1. colorfulone profile image78

Attorney General Loretta Lynch says there was no evidence of "technical interference" in the election. But then, this is someone who plead the 5th so as not to incriminate herself.  I take anything she says with a grain of salt, as with Clinton or Obama.

5. Missy Smith profile image80
      Missy Smithposted 7 years agoin reply to this

https://youtu.be/BB38DvTV5kc

Please watch for your own goods, and come out of your fantasy lands. Please Trumpettes?!! This is to the ones who still seem to try to make excuses for a man that is beyond a liar. You can't possibly keep defending this hypocrite?! Come on, we will not judge you. We understand his pull, but listen closely to him here. He is a liar, and it's not to fight for you all, it was to serve his own ego!!  I hope a miracle will happen and they will overturn this idiots win. He knows and you know he did not win fairly. Hey, don't be mad at us who know this, he just stated it clearly with a smug look on his face!! smh...

You will not judge us?

lol I'd like to say I'd return the favor but unfortunately I read your post.

I dont really care about trump one way or another. To be honest, I did not really like him on his show
        Its not politics with me. Its just that I would rather eat a diseased dead rat than listen to or look at hillary clinton for 4.years

6. terrance Smith profile image60
      terrance Smithposted 7 years agoin reply to this

lol

2. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 7 years ago

Very interesting "evidence".  Wisconsin counties went Trump 48-13 over Clinton.  And some counties used electronic voting.  Therefore Clinton got cheated of 30,000 votes.

How about we find some computer hacking, with a trail showing changed votes?  Except that the people providing this valuable information (but refusing to put their name on it) can't find any.Heck, why don't we just claim that every other vote was changed somehow - that way she will definitely win!  But hurry - she's running of time to claim fraud in this lopsided election!

(Wonder if it ever occured to anyone that TRUMP got cheated in ares that did NOT use electronic voting)

1. profile image0

Do you agree that voting irregularities in favor of either candidate should be investigated?

1. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Depends on if we have any reason to think there were irregularities.  And, I suppose that considering the enormous cost, whether it would change anything might be a consideration.  As there is nothing but a tenuous statistical anomaly (so tenuous the "finders" won't even go public with their names), and it won't change anything, I'd say no in this case.

As Trump already won, the insinuation that he lost thousands of votes when paper ballots were thrown away doesn't seem like a winning proposition to spend a lot of money giving him a bigger lead.  I'd think we'd be better off to look into why voters in a few areas of the state voted against the majority (I'm assuming that these unnamed areas went blue).  Are even the cities, liberal as they are, getting fed up with the swamp?

1. profile image0

I agree there is an important difference between manipulations and anomalies. The process should prove which one is the cause.

For the record, Trump has not already won. The Electoral College doesn't vote until mid December, and Congress doesn't ratify the vote until January. A recount before those dates could change the outcome.

2. RJ Schwartz profile image86
        RJ Schwartzposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Remember when Obama got more votes in Cleveland suburbs than were registered in those districts?  Or the ones that were 100% Obama ?  Don't seem to recall anyone calling for investigations

1. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image61
          Dont Taze Me Broposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, the problem is what promisem claims are voting irregularities are just fake news that duped him into believing there were irregularities in Wisconsin when there was no such evidence of any irregularities - just a fake news story from the left media not even sourcing any evidence.

3. Tom T profile image59
    Tom Tposted 7 years ago

I think the folks over at 538, have debunked the whole 'election-was-hacked' issue.  Not a Right wing site. 

If you read carefully these "computer scientists' are cherry picking results and using the idea that machines 'could' be hacked.  The folks at 538 suggest shifting demographics are a far better explanation for results. 

Finally, why limit yourself to one form of irregularity? Why not investigate all forms of irregularities, like dead people voting and non-citizen voting?

Yep, it's just like I said - left wing propaganda

http://hubpages.com/politics/forum/1389 … ost2856000

2. profile image0

One article written by someone with no expertise in voting rights and computer security and published on a small, unknown website that doesn't list its staff or publisher does not inspire much confidence.

As I keep asking, and people on the right keep ignoring, should voting irregularities favoring EITHER candidate be investigated? Do posters on the right support the U.S. Constitution and U.S. election laws? Do they support hacking if it gets their candidate into the White House?

Such simple questions, and none of them dare to answer.

1. Tom T profile image59
        Tom Tposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The "Computer Security Experts" claim is based on statistics (albeit poorly formulated) and the idea that the voting machine "could" be hacked.  Has nothing to do with voting rights.  It is a combination of fantasy and faulty logic.  The article debunks the whole claim.  Nothing to investigate. 

Regarding the whole topic of investigating irregularities, I suppose if we had a justice department that was not corrupt, it would be reasonable to investigate legitimate voting irregularities starting with the biggest frauds perpetrated on the US electorate which are non-citizen voting and ballot stuffing.

1. profile image0

You didn't answer my question.

Despite the fact that Trump himself said the election was rigged and started this new mess, your objection is moot.

The Jill Stein campaign confirms it now has enough money for a recount in both Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. It's the largest donation drive for a third party in U.S. history.

When was a recount in both Wisconsin and Pennsylvania confirmed? Yesterday officials in the three states confirmed that no recounts have been ordered. A spokesman for the U.S. Justice Department says it is not tallying the number of voting complaints to determine whether federal action is warranted.

promisem when will you ever learn, you can't blindly buy into the left wing media talking points

Its a partisan agenda driven inquiry based on zero evidence. If there are any irregularities or votes in specific places that were tainted of course the lefties want those votes to be thrown automatically to Hillary Clinton. Not just voided. Then conveniently they won't want any more inquiries.

1. profile image0

Twenty states reported hacker probes of their election sites. They include states controlled by Republicans.

2. profile image0

If you actually read what I write, you will see I was referring to the funds that were raised to pay for recounts. Recounts in multiple states are now confirmed.

Even better, Trump himself now says there were "millions" of illegal votes.  smile

A recount isn't confirmed by raising funds...again, you need to think about what you write, but then you always write misleading things, when will you ever learn? Last I heard she hasn't raised enough money to cover all the legal fees and expenses (over 6 1/2 million) and probably won't. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jill-steins … d-to-know/

1. profile image0

You really aren't up to date. Maybe the Wisconsin election commission is lying too?

http://elections.wi.gov/node/4436

Up to date has nothing to do with it. You have already been shown by me and Tom how the premise  of your forum topic is nothing but BS and a left wing attempt to raise money and create a false impression that Trump should not be president. This

http://www.podcastone.com/pg/jsp/progra … id=1693000

explains everything and before you dismiss it because it is a republican conservative telling you how nutso your take is, as you always do when faced with facts you disagree with try listening to it a couple times because I know you won't even allow yourself to think about it and of course you'll never admit you are wrong about anything when you are actually wrong about nearly everything.

3. PhoenixV profile image62

https://lavandearomatherapy.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/church-lady.jpg

Seems like a reasonable request.

4. PhoenixV profile image62

Apparently Hillary Clinton has conversations with Eleanor Roosevelt. I guess Hillary has a rapport with the dead. Its no surprise they vote for her.

4. PhoenixV profile image62
    PhoenixVposted 7 years ago

Trump votes changing to hillary. 

http://www.usasupreme.com/texas-voting- … p-hillary/

I personally saw many claims of this on twitter.

Chinese hack a lot

http://nyti.ms/1GzmUmW

Therefore the chinese could have done it.

1. profile image0

Sarcasm aside, you are probably stunned to hear that I agree with your last point. If there was an any election hacking, it could have been done by the Chinese.

They have hacked us many times in the past. It's not a stretch to think they would do the same to our national election.

Both cases have the same " evidence " in common.

Absolutely none.

1. profile image0

Trump just announced there were "millions" of illegal votes. Is he wrong?

If it is true, why would we want to elect the same crew that would be so incompetent to have allowed it to be possible in the first place? Thankfully, that crew lost their jobs on Nov 8.

5. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

Recount - The last great gasp of a dying alt-left party line. --  Here's the thing - What does anyone expect from a party that  compromised  the entire election process  in the Clinton crime theater ?  They compromised  the party itself   ,they compromised and criminalized the DNC election system , they bought out and compromised  the media ethics ,accuracy and what little honor they had left to begin with  , they compromised the  very counting process of all elections .    What they couldn't do was convince the electoral college in the final  mainstream election process to " take the fall";   WHY IN the World is anyone surprised that Hilary is NOW "All  in" on the recount , in spite of her declaration of  "accepting the election outcome "?

I know the answer she's all in ; for  the $ !!!!!

1. profile image0

Trump just announced that the election had "millions" of illegal votes. Is he wrong?

He's probably setting the stage in case the recounts go south.

1. profile image0

Yes, I agree.

2. profile image0

If it did , and it probably does ,  its on the left - illegal voters - No voting I.D. required ?

1. profile image0

Then a recount is a good thing, right?

Wrong, a recount will do nothing to find illegal voters. The machines don't identify who any voters are or who they voted for.

2. profile image0

No !

1. profile image0

Then Trump is wrong about millions of illegal votes?

1. profile image0

Even millions of illegal votes cannot change the electorally  completed count . Wouldn't ya think ?

1. profile image0

1. Many studies have proven that "illegal votes" are propaganda spread by the likes of Breitbart and other fake news sites. More than 1 BILLION votes have been reviewed with only a handful of fraud cases found.

https://www.brennancenter.org/analysis/ … fraud-myth

2. All states require registration by address. You must confirm your address when you vote. You just don't walk into any polling place you want and vote without a registered address.

3. All states require some form of identification or proof of address.

4. The fact that some states don't require a PHOTO identification doesn't mean that you can vote without proof.

"These states have "non-documentary" ID requirements, meaning voters must verify their identity in other ways, such as by signing an affidavit or poll book (that match a registered address), or by providing personal information. In addition, all states have procedures for challenging voter eligibility." - National Conference of State Legislatures

5. Finally, the recount numbers must match the ballots, which must match the registrations of voting addresses, which are confirmed by the proofs of identification.

If any major fraud is done, it is done in the databases and not in the fantasies of Donald Trump and Breitbart.

1. profile image0

You should actually try Brietbart   125 Sirius radio ,  not so slanted as you might think ,  Now CNN - slant city !

How in the world do you get to that from a recount that cannot determine the legality of the vote is bad?

6. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

By the rules of our electoral process , Hilary  lost the election , Have YOU heard her acceptance speech about" not questioning the process " ...for the integrity of our national interests ?    Rather true to form of Hilary and the lefts  hypocrisy- For sure !

What a loser she really is !

7. PhoenixV profile image62

http://www.redstate.com/uploads/2016/10/Bill-Clinton-Scared-Face-620x325.jpg

Which states that hillary allegedly won in are going to get recounted?

They did Wisconsin and Trump came out 131 more ahead leaving him over 22,000 votes ahead. So much for hacking Wisconsin which officials said after the recount could never happen. I wonder where all those millions Stein raised are going? Pretty obvious now why the presidential nominee of the Green Party of the United States for President in 2016 and 2012, Jill Stein, who received only 469,627 votes for President of the United States in the 2012 general election and 1.1% of the national vote in 2016 is a loon. No wonder no one votes for her.

8. Live to Learn profile image60
    Live to Learnposted 7 years ago

So the allegations have been proven wrong. Now we see some faithless electors are hoping to use what could easily be construed as politically motivated disinformation from a government controlled by the democrats as reason to steal the election.

What next?

Have to wonder just how many Republicans, very quietly and in dark rooms, are supporting such nonsense.  Most of them have no love for Donny, either.

Neither do I, as far as his character and personality goes he leaves a lot to be desired although I can give him the benefit of the doubt that running for President and  taking such a huge mantle onto his shoulders will and probably has changed him for the better.
        But the real issue has never been personality but policies and mostly conservative ones at that. That's what a vote for him was, and it was against another four years of Obama which is the best of everything Hillary offered, the worst being much worse.
        If electors are going to take it upon themselves to corrupt the electoral college they are not doing it to Trump, they are spitting in the face of the country, every American and the constitution and patriotic citizens will not stand for it. In the end you will find all these things, news about recounts, the Russians, electors "voting their conscience" are simply fake news stories created by the MSM to continue their collusion with the Democrats in trying to dupe the public into questioning Trumps legitimacy to have won the election. Just like Wisconsin recount and their machines being rigged none of these stories will ever pan out and they know it but mission accomplished if they dupe an uninformed public (their main constituents) into believing their fake news.  I guarantee you their duped followers months from now, even years will be sighting the recount as evidence Trump cheated the election even though the results prove he didn't, they won't even know what the outcome of the recount was.

They all seemed desperate to get the clintons in because I suspect they expected to be covered, exempt from scrutiny,  now that trump won you see all these antics. The antics of the light coming on and all those connected to the clintons are like cockroaches scattering for cover.

"But the real issue has never been personality but policies and mostly conservative ones at that."

Disagree.  I think that mostly it was about saying "We're tired of liars, cheats, scoundrels and criminals in Washington.  We're tired of politicians that don't listen, that base every vote and decision on what's good for them personally.  We're sick of the "status quo" in Washington.  Let's try something else".  Yes, conservative concepts played a part as did the perceived massive racism and bigotry to those few that live that way.  But mostly it was about a change, a change to anything but what we have now.

I do think that the Russians, and a lot of other countries besides, tried to influence the election.  I also think that we do the same thing and that it has been going on for decades if not centuries. 

But I certainly agree that liberals and specifically the media are trying very, very hard to subvert the election.  To dupe people into believing falsehoods and tall tales.  That, too, has been going on since time immemorial but does seem to be getting worse; the truth just isn't something to put out the the people at all anymore.

Wilderness, I agree that did play a big part but that was the reason the Republicans won the house in 2010 and the senate in 2014 neither of which gave them power to undo Obama's left wing agenda. This year the bottom line and as I said," the real issue," I didn't say the popular issue,  was the last chance to put conservatives in control and put constitutionalists on the SC and virtually do away with the left by giving Trump the chance to drain the swamp.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this minor (or maybe not so minor) issue.  I see the elections you mention as a party thing to maintain Republican values, but this time it was about maintaining the people's values.  Not values as to where the country is going, but personal values that they consider a leader should have.  A much different thing. 

Yes, the SCOTUS concept got a few Repub's in there, the total control got some more, but all those people that don't truly care about party affiliations is what swung the election and they voted Trump as a clean up and a return of government to the people.  IMO, of course.

Well at least maybe we can agree Yoda Speaks nailed it when he said above

"This quote from that NY Magazine article says it all

"The group is so far not speaking on the record about their findings and is focused on lobbying the Clinton team in private."

Just more BS from the left wing media"

Some people are just suckers for non sourced or unsubstantiable headlines that aren't real news but propaganda (fake news) and as long as the liberal media plays that game there will be dupes out there who buy into it every time.

On this we can indeed agree.

2. colorfulone profile image78

That is for sure.  Present real facts and the duped are conditioned to automatically deny the truth set before their very eyes.  Its not easy to become disillusioned.

1. profile image0

Real facts only come from Fox News and Breitbart. Everyone else is lying.

3. profile image0

Do those suckers include the CIA and FBI?

So you think because you were duped by that fake news article they had to be? That's weird when the FBI disagrees with the CIA but you wouldn't know that because you never investigate fake news. Secondly no one from the CIA upper echelon is on record that Russia hacked the election. Clapper, director of the CIA has lied under oath to Congress and the American people, already been told by Trump he's gone so he has reason to create a fake news story aimed at Trump. Face it promisem you've been duped into creating forum discussion about fake news, the article you cited as the basis for this forum topic!. Yoda speaks had you pegged.

9. PhoenixV profile image62

Putin found hillarys diary and then told marcia and jan. Then bobby and peter told the whole school.

Nebulas stupidity sounds like msm and obama. My first thought. My second thought is someone desperate for misdirection.

10. stephenteacher profile image68
    stephenteacherposted 7 years ago

Of course facts state otherwise. Detroit has been caught, counting more votes than were actually cast....somewhere in at least the hundreds, probably counting up to thousands. They are promising the investigate. In WI, the recount gave Trump more votes.

Seriously though, can we let it go? LET IT GO! It's over! My gosh this election has brought out the biggest bunch of cry babies the world has ever seen!

I saw nothing of the sort as Rep lost 2 straight prez elections. In fact, just the opposite. After each loss they got off their butts, worked hard, retook the house, then the senate...and now the president.

But then hard work seems to be a dirty word. Give me coloring books or give me death!

...I don't think hard work by the Republican party is the reason Trump will be president...

11. PhoenixV profile image62

http://www.thefunniestfaces.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/hillary-clinton-faces-horizontal11.jpg
    An easy decision.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)