adsense earning

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (15 posts)
  1. Roffi Grandiosa profile image59
    Roffi Grandiosaposted 14 years ago

I have published 38 hubs and adsense earning is slowly coming in with an average of 30 cents/day. I think if i put in more hubs, the earnings will increase!

Thx to hubpages.

1. brandonfowler66 profile image76
      brandonfowler66posted 14 years agoin reply to this

That was how it started with me too but now I am averaging more with close to 70 hubs.

2. rumbling profile image50
    rumblingposted 14 years ago

Earnings depend of what kind of hubs you write as well. There are few hubs discussing key word research , think you will find them useful

3. bgpappa profile image79
    bgpappaposted 14 years ago

After three weeks earning anything daily is good and will only get better

4. Dale Mazurek profile image63
    Dale Mazurekposted 14 years ago

There are many factors involved.  Heck its about time, effort and quality.

I think my adsense earning are great from HubPages.  I earn very much more on some of my other sites but a couple of them have been around for 2 years now.

With my Hubs I am earning about 4 bucks a day with adsense and I know if I can take my advice and get working I could be making a lot more.

Dont kid yourself people lots of people make their entire living off of adsense alone.

Myself I dont like to count on one stream so multiple streams are for me but Adsense is a very nice stream indeed.

5. visitmaniac profile image61
    visitmaniacposted 14 years ago

Pretty much what it comes down to is not building a billion hub pages. It is about building one solid hub page, backlinking it and getting it ranked in search results with over 1,000 searches a month.
    For instance.
    You make a hub about world globes
    You write a sweet article and put up amazon products for globes
    You then find 3 to 5 keywords that get over 1,000 searches a month in google and you work at getting your site ranked FIRST why first its because pretty much anyone doing a search for that keyword and sees your first first around 50% of those visitors or 500 are going to click on your link. Thats not 500 interested people visiting your web site who might buy from amazon or click on your adsense. Thus making you a decent amount of cash all from one single hub page.

oh yeah forgot to add lol quality above quantity is whats going to get you a ton of cash and monetizing these sites with affiliate products. One sale of an affiliate product could land you $15 or $100 depending on what it is.

6. profile image0
    ryankettposted 14 years ago

As you write more and more, I think that you generally see a consistency in earnings..... I work on British currency, but in the past 14 days I have been around £1 and £2 with the exception of 2 days at just under, and 2 days well over.

Looking back to the days that I had around 40 hubs like you, there were days that I made 0p and days that I made £1. Thats all completely hypothetical, illogical, and I have no reason for this.... but its almost as if £1 are my expected minimum daily earnings now; £1.50 my average earnings, and anything above £2 being a good day. This is opposed to £0 being my expected earnings, 50p being my average earnings, and £1 being a good day.

Simply really, write more and you will earn more (just so long as you write to keywords).

Are you doing a 30 day challenge? I am a new hubchalleger apparently, so get yourself in there! I can let you know when I start my next one if you wish; at the moment I have a lot to write in not a lot of time to achieve my current challenge....

1. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yes, i'm just learning this, and definitely need to do more of that. it's an art, that's for sure...

1. profile image0
        ryankettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I tend to mix it up a little.... I am currently writing a huge series of hubs (24) which will probably earn me next to nothing. But in between, I am selling out to the keyword tool. This is an effective way of ensuring that I still enjoy my writing I guess..... If I had known all that I do about keywords now, then I wouldnt have used my real name for this account..... I would have had two accounts, one for enjoyment and one for selling out. But I guess that I enjoy $1 click quite a bit lol

7. profile image50
    BadCoposted 14 years ago

It deff is an art, the money is there to be made if you study the top hubbers and top hubs. I deff think you can earn a nice 2nd income but you need a couple of concentrated niches. Ronaldas deff had the right plan, I intend to set up 2 serious writing accounts over the next week and hammer 2 good paying niches which I have researched.

Have a good weekend all !

PS - Have fun finding them Ryan smile

8. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

hmm.

maybe i should make another account for 'selling out' ...i'm ashamed to say i have never used any keyword tool etc., to my detriment. the problem is for me, my hubs are too personal in a way...i have only recently been paying attention to the administrative/revenue side of things. that is why i love this forum. so much excellent advice.

9. profile image50
    BadCoposted 14 years ago

You need that tool, even my humor hub "Top Ten Tips For Dumping Your Girlfriend" was no accident. Tis number 1 on Google and is actually making me a $1 a day, crazy or what lol !

10. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

that's awesome.

11. Roffi Grandiosa profile image59
    Roffi Grandiosaposted 14 years ago

thx for everyone who give me support in hubpages experience!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)