Something is very wrong

Jump to Last Post 1-27 of 27 discussions (44 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 14 years ago

My profile pages isn't working, my account page won't come up, and when I try to find my hubs - nothing. This isn't a good day for this to be happening. I'm going for a walk and then to work on other things. This could send me the the chocolate cupcakes.

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I see your profile and hubs. smile

2. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image61
      JYOTI KOTHARIposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It is similar to me. Some of my readers have reported me that they can not open Hubpages articles.

I find my hub traffic has gone less than half when checked stats. Traffic sources feature is also disabled with stat feature. Some thing is going wrong.

I wish Hubpages authorities will look into the matter urgently and fix the problems.

Thanks,
      Jyoti Kothari

3. profile image0
      BookFlameposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I sure would like for HubPages to work reliably to the point that I could invest more time and effort into hubbing without feeling like I'm wasting my time!

2. NaomiR profile image75
    NaomiRposted 14 years ago

Mine is doing the same thing. There's obviously a glitch.

3. Drwibble profile image60
    Drwibbleposted 14 years ago

The same is for me.

one's is a one off, two is a coincidence, three is a definitely a trend

4. relache profile image74
    relacheposted 14 years ago

Yeah, I'll have to agree.  Something about the scheduled maintenance has thrown off other things.

5. profile image0
    lynnechandlerposted 14 years ago

yeppers it is in and out which is doing nothing for traffic stats at the moment. Argh!

Nelle pass the chocolate, lol

6. Enelle Lamb profile image74
    Enelle Lambposted 14 years ago

Well I'm in good company then! I just spent the last 10 minutes trying to get my profile page to show correctly. I also can't access any of my hubs on my account page, and there is a string of code across the top of both pages. This could be viewed as a "good thing" because now instead of working on hubpages, I'm forced to go Christmas shopping instead LOL!

7. Ron Montgomery profile image61
    Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years ago

Breaking news from FOX:

It's Barack Hussein Obama's fault!

IMPEACH!!

1. alexandriaruthk profile image69
      alexandriaruthkposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL, I cant add a hub,

2. lorlie6 profile image73
      lorlie6posted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol

3. Benz B profile image60
      Benz Bposted 14 years agoin reply to this

FOX is the Perez Hilton of the TV world.  OMG!

8. Whitney05 profile image82
    Whitney05posted 14 years ago

I kept getting an error when denying and deleting a comment, then got that crazy coding at the top when I tried to go to my account. No problems going to forums though.

Tried to go to my account again, and it won't load but no code at the top.

I'm sure it'll correct itself.

9. jenblacksheep profile image68
    jenblacksheepposted 14 years ago

Mine just keeps coming up with a message saying that Hubpages is performing maintainance when I try and do random things. Such a pain!

10. lorlie6 profile image73
    lorlie6posted 14 years ago

Mine is all messed up as well, can't leave comments and now I can't see my profile or account at all.
    Now I can view only a few published hubs from my email.

11. NaomiR profile image75
    NaomiRposted 14 years ago

The good news is, I can still read my Hubs via google, which means that others can still view them from the outside. And I just got a click, so our Adsense connection seems to be working still.

12. Jen's Solitude profile image87
    Jen's Solitudeposted 14 years ago

Everything is back on track for me except that my stats have been disabled for my newest hub. Guess it will be fixed soon.

13. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

HubPages Is Down For Scheduled Upgrades

Please check back in a few minutes.
    Return to HubPages

1. Ladybird33 profile image65
      Ladybird33posted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL; good one!

2. Ron Montgomery profile image61
      Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I use a similar excuse when my wife wants me to do something off of the honeydew list.

I am down for scheduled upgrades.  Please check back later.

1. tantrum profile image60
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol just like all men !! lol

14. Ron Montgomery profile image61
    Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years ago

I mysteriously lost thousands of my devoted followers.  Oh well, back to work.

15. profile image0
    Justine76posted 14 years ago

mines working
    my email isnt tho

16. Whitney05 profile image82
    Whitney05posted 14 years ago

No more problems on my end now.

17. Jess Killmenow profile image59
    Jess Killmenowposted 14 years ago

I need an upgrade - new home, new car, new life.  Where can I get, FAST?

1. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

WALMART

2. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image61
      JYOTI KOTHARIposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Search Google!!!

18. yoshi97 profile image57
    yoshi97posted 14 years ago

How odd ... Hubpages only seems to go whacky when I'm offline. Perhaps the hub gods are sending me a message ... Stay online Yoshi, or we will torture them all. smile

1. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol

2. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

me too. i missed it all. we are blessed. truly, truly blessed. can i get an Amen? wink

1. AdsenseStrategies profile image63
        AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ah, you came back, but now you have your back turned to us..... mmmm, baaaaack

19. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

When I first started up this morning(east coast U.S.), I had trouble getting the pages to load, but has seem to fix itself and was nothing on my end.

So, with that said- back to reading and writing.

Have a great day all. smile

20. Jerilee Wei profile image68
    Jerilee Weiposted 14 years ago

Got a stats disabled on at least one of mine just now.

21. lorlie6 profile image73
    lorlie6posted 14 years ago

Everything has righted itself!  I am so damned impatient...lol

22. janiek13 profile image77
    janiek13posted 14 years ago

my stats are disabled? What's that mean?

1. relache profile image74
      relacheposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It means that admin has identified a problem and has turned that feature off while they work on it.

1. janiek13 profile image77
        janiek13posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh, thank you...

23. Benz B profile image60
    Benz Bposted 14 years ago

Wow.  I got very worried until I saw this post.

24. Herald Daily profile image58
    Herald Dailyposted 14 years ago

All of my stats are still temporarily disabled.  Thought I'd done something bad that I wasn't aware of, so glad I found this thread.

25. janiek13 profile image77
    janiek13posted 14 years ago

My stats are still disabled and my traffic stats are frozen. Anyone else?

1. profile image0
      Wag The Dogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ya, it is now 0650hrs on Thur the 17th dec 09 in FL and mine are still down.  Thought it was due to my hubs being penalized.  Found out from this thread and those who know more about HP than me, who say that it is being fixed and not due to what I am doing or not doing.

26. mel22 profile image59
    mel22posted 14 years ago

Mines all fine, but then again maybe this post is old

27. profile image0
    BookFlameposted 14 years ago

interesting to find my post of yesterday about problems on hubpages has been removed. Yes, it was critical, but entirely plausible. I guess they are within their rights to remove comments they don't like.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)