Islam

Jump to Last Post 1-40 of 40 discussions (153 posts)
  1. ahmadraza212 profile image59
    ahmadraza212posted 14 years ago

Islam is better religion then other religion. No can finish Islam and Islamic activities. Big world tries their best to hang the Islam but My "ALLAH" with us. If you have any question then please give me comments then i will tell you more about Islam

1. DogSiDaed profile image60
      DogSiDaedposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ridiculous claim, not supported by anything. I am pleased that at least you're interested in providing some knowledge, but I am ok thanks.

2. Pearldiver profile image67
      Pearldiverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's good to see that your religion is helping you learn to spell.... I must say your spelling has improved in the last couple of months. You can almost put a sentence together! smile

My Question is: "Why did you not post this in the Religion Forum?" hmm

ahmadraza212posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I post my statement in religion forum. Please see and then ask.

1. mohitmisra profile image61
          mohitmisraposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Do you know Allah or god or have you only read about him in the Quran ?

You have come across god and yet you say Allah is the only true name for him? Sorry dont believe you.

3. Mark Knowles profile image58
      Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hmmm

Persuasive, powerful words. Tell us more about your "ALLAH" person. wink

4. Rod Marsden profile image67
      Rod Marsdenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Not all followers of Islam are violent or arrogant. Many Muslims want peace with their non-Muslim neighbors. They want to live in peace and practice their religion without interfering with the rights of others. These are the only Muslims I care for and care about.

Islam could do with better press. Promote harmony and friendship. I know Muslims, Christians and Jews can get along. It has happened before. In my country we don't want people from anywhere who won't give it a go. Peace. Shalom. Merry Christmas. Joyeux Noel! 

5. Shil1978 profile image87
      Shil1978posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I don't think anyone is interested in "finishing" Islam. Don't confuse the fight against terrorism and terrorists to be a fight against Islam.

To you, your religion; to me, mine. Live and let live - follow that maxim. To claim that one religion is "best," "better," etc. is what gives rise to coflicts and misunderstandings and resentments.

6. mohitmisra profile image61

Shiva= Allah= Jevovah= god , everyones god.smile

1. Shil1978 profile image87
        Shil1978posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Based on the Islamic understanding or to put it more specifically, based on the understanding of its believers, you can't believe in anyone else than "Allah" - you have to call Him/Her by that name. Anything else, they won't accept. Correct me if I am wrong?

For some not all.smile

1. aguasilver profile image69
            aguasilverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

First, all gods are NOT equal, nor the same one god called by differing names, so Shiva= Allah= Jevovah= god , everyones god is not a verifiable statement, and any perfunctory comparison about what each God wrote or delivered to their followers would show the clear differentials between them.

I will not start on them now, because it's a hub in itself, but maybe I will do that hub to show how the three you mention cannot be the same personality or entity.

I have no problem with who or what anyone worships or calls their god, it matters not a fig to me whether someone has their faith or no faith at all.

Personal choice and good luck, whoever you choose to follow, or not follow.

I have a problem with people saying (effectively) we are all worshiping the same god.

This is pantheism and is a deliberate lie of Satan to lead people astray.

The God I am committed to is the ONLY person who has stated that NO OTHER WAY except Him is able to reach our Heavenly Father, God.

Now if any other religious leader or god made that statement, then one of them would be a false god (and Mark would say both of them would be a false god, (to save you the effort Mark)).

But mostly I have a problem with people who want to force me to worship whatever they worship, or to force me not to worship.

Coming from a religion (Christianity) which is exclusive and intolerant of other faiths (and it is, or at least Jesus was) the final irony is that after everyone else telling us we must be tolerant, the whole world denies Christians the tolerance the world demands form them.

I have equal contempt for supposed Christians who shoot abortionists or picket dead soldiers funerals, they are just as bad as the fundy Islamics who expect special treatment or else.

I have no problem with most every Muslim I meet, nor with the basic tenets of their religion, but Allah is not the same as the Jewish and Christian God, and any comparison of the three books will show that to be true.

The Torah and the Christian bible confirm each other, the Quran does not, it is apparent that the god called Allah is not the same personality or entity that exists in the other two books.

Finally, here is an ironic photo:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OTkJdjVLkrQ/SKWm8L4-srI/AAAAAAAAANg/KVSrkw5vycg/s400/behead%20those%20who%20say%20islam%20is%20violent.jpg

Though I suspect the irony was lost on the poster maler!

One god different names due to languages.
              Take any word and not only god and it will be different in different parts of the world There are so many languages.

7. profile image0
      Will Bensonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I've read some of your other hubs and you did a great job of presenting complicated information in a very clear manner. Here, your command of English seems to have degenerated quite badly. I'm not buying it.

8. marinealways24 profile image60
      marinealways24posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Don't those suicide bombers yell "Praise allah" right before blowing themselves up along with other innocents?

Not very bright people if you ask me. Only a favored afterlife with multiple virgins could make a dude blow himself to peices.

lol lol lol

9. profile image0
      Will Bensonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I thought this died hours ago. This posting is obviously bogus. Compare the above forum message with this, from one of his hubs titled Mylife Mymother....

My mother

Smiles of happy sunshine, Arms of everlasting love, Touch of sweet roses, There is magic in the air, Whenever You are there, Mother, everything to U I owe, May all pleasures of life come your way. When u feel u r alone in a crowd, when u think no one can understand u, when u think your love is rejected by others, and when u hate your life just close your eyes and think about her who loves u truly,
      cares for u in your loneliness, dies when u cry,
      she is no one else but  MOM

The forum post was intended to elicit angry, extreme responses and sadly, it worked well in some cases. Who knows what the motivation was. Nice.

By the way, when Pakistanis write in English, they use the British convention of spelling (programme, etc.).

I have read all your statements against my statement. So for clearance i say:
        It is a known fact that every language has one or more terms that are used in reference to God and sometimes to lesser deities. This is not the case with Allah. Allah is the personal name of the One true God. Nothing else can be called Allah. The term has no plural or gender. This shows its uniqueness when compared with the word god which can be made plural, gods, or feminine, goddess. It is interesting to notice that Allah is the personal name of God in Aramaic, the language of Jesus and a sister language of Arabic.
        Islam is the religion of peace and this is a fact. Now Islam is better religion compare with other religions as it is mentioned in the Last book (Quran). Bible and other religion books has lost their credibility. If you want more information then please recite the QURAN.

There is no best or worst name for god, this is just ego and attachment towards ones religion.

10. pylos26 profile image71
      pylos26posted 14 years agoin reply to this

With statements like these...expect to become unloved and unwanted.

11. profile image55
      (Q)posted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's so gratifying to have you come here and start a holy war with claims of superiority and dominance of the most militant and dangerous cults on the planet.

Why does Islam promote and condone lying, violence and warring when Allah created all things?

1. TMMason profile image61
        TMMasonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

it is called tiquiyya, it is the condoned use of deception and imoral behaviour to promoe Islam.

Muslims are allowed to do it, lie, as long as it progresses Islam. Thus the surah,.... everything is lawful for the Muslim at times like these.... etc.

Does Christ say to lie to Advance Christianity? NO! He doesn't.

12. TMMason profile image61

Islam is a religion of hatred for all but other Muslims. (And sometimes not even them.)

And a joke of a religion. If one reads the Qu'ran, one can see the confabullation run deeply throughout it.

Many plainly made mistakes in the use of Christian and judaic history and events, and all kinds of mohhammuds pervertedly confused, epileptic mind, poured throughout it's mudpile of a corpus.

13. wesleyacarter profile image57
      wesleyacarterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

i think you made a very embarrassing comment and have further implanted into the minds of the hubbers in this forum the idea that Islam and Allah are negative connotations.

you should think first before posting something like this. I am not Muslim, but i believe any intelligent, trustworthy Muslim would be saying the same thing to you.

you asked for it.

2. thisisoli profile image71
    thisisoliposted 14 years ago

I think this is the wrong place to post this forum, I would also be careful about posting things like this unless you want to be personally offended by the Christians/Atheists/etc who are presominant members of the site!

Agreed, though funnily enough, I doubt that he will have the same rough ride as he would if he were a fundy Christian, we have all been politically corrected about saying hard things to Muslims, too afraid of having them calling for our deaths on the streets, or blowing themselves up in buses..

So ahmadraza212 I'll agree with Mark for once, tell us about your Allah?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QfVWU-2pVL4/SticMdNG0qI/AAAAAAAAJCQ/teyN7ffY_7Q/s1600/Protestors%2Bhold%2Bplacards%2Boutside%2Ba%2Bpress%2Bconference%2Bbeing%2Bheld%2Bby%2Bright-wing%2BDutch%2BMP%2BGeert%2BWilders%2Bon%2BOctober%2B16,%2B2009%2Bin%2BLondon.%2BMr%2BWilders%2B.jpg

..and how tolerant can we expect your fellow Islamists to be when they do control our world?

3. Mark Knowles profile image58
    Mark Knowlesposted 14 years ago

The muslimists get just as much of a hard time, but the language barrier invariably means they get themselves banned pretty quickly.

They have not yet evolved to passive-aggressive attacks and just go for the jugular. wink

My favorite is usually being told I cannot read their book in anything but Arabic (one of their attacks on your ridiculous book is it is not in the original language and therefore imperfect).

And it is my fault for not learning Arabic.

They do not understand the irony.

Mark, I'm calling a truce, at least whilst the winter solstist is being celebrated! wink

1. Mark Knowles profile image58

LOL
        Sure.

Happy Solstice - But be careful what you wish for. big_smile

2. Pearldiver profile image67
        Pearldiverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well done you guys... A Truce? lol Consider the above photo.. perhaps an alliance is in order. Have a good one. smile

1. Mark Knowles profile image58

No question. If it comes down to it - which it may - I will ally myself with the people that speak the same language I do and eat Marmite (Vegemite at a push). smile

1. earnestshub profile image80
            earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Mark you need to be informed urgently. Marmite is NOT EDIBLE! I have tried and it will not digest. It was originally made out of tar oil and then developed for lubricating the wheels on horse drawn carriages. DO NOT INGEST!
            Vegemite on the other hand is a perfectly safe food fed to 1 day old babies, as is mandatory in my country. smile

2. kirstenblog profile image77
      kirstenblogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I have actually been given a copy of the koran in english, and I still can't make much sense of it really hmm

4. thirdmillenium profile image61
    thirdmilleniumposted 14 years ago

Is your allaa as bad as you are in forming a sentence?

5. profile image0
    Denno66posted 14 years ago

Islam and Christianity sprang from Judaism. All three Religions acnkowledge the existence of each other; all three acknowledge the importance of each other's key figures, ie: Prophets, Disciples, etc. Just how does any one Religion consider itself better than the others? There are bad apples in any segment of Human society; the trick is to not allow yourself to get caught up in the Rhetoric and follow your own individual path.

6. profile image0
    thetruthhurts2009posted 14 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuG0ifhPxRc

Islam: The religion of peace?

1. Rod Marsden profile image67

Before the Crusades Islam did have the reputation of being the religion of peace. In southern Spain when the Muslims were in control intellectuals from the Jewish, Christian and Muslim world could meet and discuss philosophy and even exchange ideas.

Ancient Greek knowledge trickled back into Europe via southern Spain. When the Christians took southern Spain back they kept the trade and good will going for as long as they could. It is because this has happened in the past with Islam there is the hope it can happen again and also elsewhere in the world. Don't forget that there are also nut-job Christians around as well as nut-job Muslims.

To say that all Muslims are nuts, however, is going way too far as it would be if we said all Christians are crazy. Even so it is the nut-jobs and the crazies that cause all the trouble.

I like Vegemite. I grew up on it. I tried Marmite once. I think my face turned green that day and I was not feeling very well. Vegemite gives you energy. It is an Australian version of Popeye's spinach only it tastes better.       

1. earnestshub profile image80
        earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for this accurate little history lesson. smile I just hope that Mark learns to love the gods own vegemite and uses the marmite for jobs around the house, like squeeking doors. lol

1. Rod Marsden profile image67

I do believe Marmite can be used as engine lubricant though it will make your engine smell a bit.

7. Wayne Orvisburg profile image64
    Wayne Orvisburgposted 14 years ago

I think any person that says their religion is better is ignorant.

Of course not Wayne, anybody who does not believe that their religion is better than all others.... is in the wrong religion!

I tried lots before I found a home and place to stake my eternal future upon.

Why be in anything that you cannot know to your 100% satisfaction is the VERY BEST available?

1. Wayne Orvisburg profile image64
        Wayne Orvisburgposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You tried lots before you found the religion that is best for you. And each time you tried something different for a while did  you say that one was best?

8. athulnair profile image65
    athulnairposted 14 years ago

you should not have posted this topic in hub forum.. think wisely before you do something. if you post such sort of nonsense, it will create more hatred against islam among other religions,

9. athulnair profile image65
    athulnairposted 14 years ago

the factor which connects god and human beings is 'faith'. There is no scientific evidence for the existence of god but people still believe. you cannot say, my god is ultimate.

Please not see in scientific rule see in Islamic and Quranic rule. Most of the scientific rule are not better. As in the early year science said that "Earth is stationery" but now prove that Earth is not stationery. now what can you say about your science.

10. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 14 years ago

I do not think Islam is always well interpreted by media or non-Muslims, here is hub explaining the basics of Islam, can anyone tell whats wrong in it? I think propagandas do not work anymore!

http://hubpages.com/hub/islam-beliefs-understand-islam

Its not wrong its just not better than any other religion.

11. thirdmillenium profile image61
    thirdmilleniumposted 14 years ago

Any religion, at least for argument's sake, is good. What about the practitioners? Why are all the terrorists today followers of Islam? There were terrortists like IRA, Red faction etc , all madcaps but thre was at least method in their methods but look at the muslim terroritsts: they just want to kill, the more the better .

No wonder  their wrath has boomeranged and they are killing one another in Pakistan, the fountainhead of purported Islam and therefore wanton terrorism

12. pylos26 profile image71
    pylos26posted 14 years ago

How do those dudes hold a steady job?...they seem to be on their knees most of the time.

13. pylos26 profile image71
    pylos26posted 14 years ago

sorry...double post.

14. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Many religions have "My way only" stamped on them.
    All fundamentalist religionists are dangerous.
    Ignorance that claims knowledge from the only books nasty enough to encompass their pre-determined (by indoctrination) mindset of hate for other-than-self!

15. profile image54
    Admin6311posted 14 years ago

Misconceptions About Islam
    MUSLIMS BELIEVE IN THE TAURAH, ZABOOR, INJEEL AND QUR’AN

Four revelations of Allah (swt) are mentioned by name in the Qur’an: the Taurah, the Zaboor, the Injeel and the Qur’an.

Taurah, the revelation i.e. the Wahi given to Moosa (a. s.) i.e. Moses (pbuh).
    Zaboor, the revelation i.e. the Wahi given to Dawood (a.s.) i.e. David (pbuh).
    Injeel, the revelation i.e. the Wahi given to Isa (A.S.) ie. Jesus (pbuh).
    ‘Al-Qur’an’, the last and final Wahi i.e. revelation given to the last and final Messenger Muhammad (pbuh).

It is an article of faith for every Muslim to believe in all the Prophets of God and all revelations of God. However, the present day Bible has the first five books of the Old Testament attributed to Moses and the Psalms attributed to David. Moreover the New Testament or the four Gospels of the New Testament are not the Taurah, the Zaboor or the Injeel, which the Qur’an refers to. These books of the present day Bible may partly contain the word of God but these books are certainly not the exact, accurate and complete revelations given to the prophets.

The Qur’an presents all the different prophets of Allah as belonging to one single brotherhood; all had a similar prophetic mission and the same basic message. Because of this, the fundamental teachings of the major faiths cannot be contradictory, even if there has been a considerable passage of time between the different prophetic missions, because the source of these missions was one: Almighty God, Allah. This is why the Qur’an says that the differences which exist between various religions are not the responsibility of the prophets, but of the followers of these prophets who forgot part of what they had been taught, and furthermore, misinterpreted and changed the scriptures. The Qur’an cannot therefore be seen as a scripture which competes with the teachings of Moses, Jesus and the other prophets. On the contrary, it confirms, completes and perfects the messages that they brought to their people.

Another name for the Qur’an is the ‘The Furqan’ which means the criteria to judge the right from the wrong, and it is on the basis of the Qur’an that we can decipher which part of the previous scriptures can be considered to be the word of God.

SCIENTIFIC COMPARISON BETWEEN QUR’AN AND BIBLE

If you glance through the Bible and the Qur’an you may find several points which appear to be exactly the same in both of them, but when you analyse them closely, you realise that there is a difference of ‘chalk and cheese’ between them. Only based on historical details it is difficult for someone who is neither conversant with Christianity or Islam to come to a firm decision as to which of the scriptures is true; however if you verify the relevant passages of both the scriptures against scientific knowledge, you will yourself realize the truth.

Well lets see.

They honor our prophets eh?

You do know that in Islamic Eschetology their Christ comes back to earth to differ to the mahdi, then lead the Islamic armies against the enemies of Islam.

It is stated, "Christ will Slaughter the swine and shatter the crosses".

A direct inference of Christ slaying and destrying the adherants and the faiths of the Christians, (Crosses, and the jews, (Swine).

Islam speaks plainly for itself. Don't buy the lie.

ya thats a lot of homor there.

And as far as the Torat, Ingeel (New testament), and the Qu'ran all being from the same God and all the same messages.

That is a lie.

There is no comparison between Chistianity and Judaism, against Islam.

Islam is a great lie decieving the world. Muslims do not believe in them all either. they bel;ieve what they are toild about the torat and Ingeel from the Qu'ran. Which is, as I have stated, wrong in its use of the history and facts oif the the old and new testaments.

16. profile image54

Prophet Muhammad in Christians' Scripture

Old Testament

The Qur’an mentions in Surah Al-Araf chapter 7 verse 157:

"Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (scriptures) in the law and the Gospel".
    Prophet Muhammad, prophesised in the Book of Deuteronomy:

Almighty God speaks to Moses in Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18:
    "I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

The Christians say that this prophecy refers to Jesus (pbuh) because Jesus (pbuh) was like Moses (pbuh). Moses (pbuh) was a Jew, as well as Jesus (pbuh) was a Jew. Moses (pbuh) was a Prophet and Jesus (pbuh) was also a Prophet.

If these two are the only criteria for this prophecy to be fulfilled, then all the Prophets of the Bible who came after Moses (pbuh) such as Solomon, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Malachi, John the Baptist, etc. (pbut) will fulfill this prophecy since all were Jews as well as prophets.

However, it is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who is like Moses (pbuh):

Both had a father and a mother, while Jesus (pbuh) was born miraculously without any male intervention.
    [Mathew 1:18 and Luke 1:35 and also Al-Qur'an 3:42-47]

Both were married and had children. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not marry nor had children.

Both died natural deaths. Jesus (pbuh) has been raised up alive. (4:157-158)

Muhammad (pbuh) is from among the brethren of Moses (pbuh). Arabs are brethren of Jews. Abraham (pbuh) had two sons: Ishmail and Isaac (pbut). The Arabs are the descendants of Ishmail (pbuh) and the Jews are the descendants of Isaac (pbuh).

Words in the mouth:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was unlettered and whatever revelations he received from Almighty God he repeated them verbatim.
    "I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him." [Deuteronomy 18:18]

Both besides being Prophets were also kings i.e. they could inflict capital punishment. Jesus (pbuh) said, "My kingdom is not of this world." (John 18:36).

Both were accepted as Prophets by their people in their lifetime but Jesus (pbuh) was rejected by his
    people. John chapter 1 verse 11 states, "He came unto his own, but his own received him not."

Both brought new laws and new regulations for their people. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not bring any new laws. (Mathew 5:17-18).

It is Mentioned in the book of Deuteronomy chapter 18:19

"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not harken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will     require it of him."

Muhammad (pbuh) is prophesised in the book of Isaiah:

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:
    "And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned".

17. profile image54

Prophet Muhammad in Christians' Scripture

New Testament

Al-Qur'an Chapter 61 Verse 6:

"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said, 'O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me and giving glad tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed.' But when he came to them with clear signs, they said, 'This is evident sorcery!' "

All the prophecies mentioned in the Old Testament regarding Muhammad (pbuh) besides applying to the Jews also hold good for the Christians.

John chapter 14 verse 16:
    "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever."

Gospel of John chapter 15 verse 26:
    "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me."

Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 7:
    "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you".

"Ahmed" or "Muhammad" meaning "the one who praises" or "the praised one" is almost the translation of the Greek word Periclytos. In the Gospel of John 14:16, 15:26, and 16:7. The word 'Comforter' is used in the English      translation for the Greek word Paracletos which means advocate or a kind friend rather than a comforter.   

Paracletos is the warped reading for Periclytos. Jesus (pbuh) actually prophesised Ahmed by name. Even the Greek word Paraclete refers to the Prophet (pbuh) who is a mercy for all creatures.
    Some Christians say that the Comforter mentioned in these prophecies refers to the Holy Sprit. They fail to realise that the prophecy clearly says that only if Jesus (pbuh) departs will the Comforter come. The Bible states that the Holy Spirit was already present on earth before and during the time of Jesus (pbuh), in the womb of Elizabeth, and    again when Jesus (pbuh) was being baptised, etc. Hence this prophecy refers to none other than Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 12-14:

"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is 
    come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he     speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me".
    The Sprit of Truth, spoken about in this prophecy refers to none other than Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

NOTE: All quotations of the Bible are taken from the King James Version

18. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

Why don't you just worry about your own religion instead of spreading bigotry...

"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said, 'O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me and giving glad tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed.' But when he came to them with clear signs, they said, 'This is evident sorcery!' "

"I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me and giving glad tidings of a messenger to come after me,"

Wrong read the new testament, Christ does not speak of another prophet to came after him. In direct contridiction he stated, "

"Many will come after me saying. I know thee and am of thee. But they will not be. So I say to you if any man says to thee come out and behold for I have found the one. Know that it is a lie. For NONE WILL COME AFTER ME"

Again. You don't know the ingeel or the torat, except some confabullated version of it, taught based on the Qu'ran.

And the spirit off truth he is speaking of is the Holy Ghost. Which descended upon the disciples. Man you need to read the new testament.

And mohhammud did not need to learn how to read or write. He RECITED the so called revalations. So no big miracle there, and it is known that several of his followers and admirers assisted in the creation of the Surahs. You are talking about an oral society. Man your just lost in falsities.

And as I said already, epillepsy explains his fits. Also, God does not harm his prophets when revealing things to them. that is not our god, but yours.

None of the above quotes speak of mohhammud. And no-where in the new or old testaments is mohhammud prophesied.

19. profile image54

Prophet Muhammad in Jews' Scripture

> Book of Deuteronomy
    > Book of Isaiah

Book of Deuteronomy

God Almighty speaks to Moses in Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18:

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is like Moses (pbuh):

Both had a father and a mother.

Both were married and had children.

Both were accepted as Prophets by their people in their lifetime.

Both besides being Prophets were also kings i.e. they could inflict capital punishment.

Both brought new laws and new regulations for their people.

Both died a natural death.

Muhammad (pbuh) is from among the brethren of Moses (pbuh). Arabs are brethren of Jews. Abraham (pbuh) had two sons: Ishmail and Isaac. The Arabs are the descendants of Ishmail (pbuh) and the Jews are the descendants of Isaac (pbuh).

Words in the mouth:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was unlettered and whatever revelations he received from God Almighty he repeated it verbatim. Deuteronomy (18:18):

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

Book of Isaiah

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned saying, ‘Read this, I pray thee’; and he saith, ‘I am not learned’.

"When Archangel Gabriel commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying ‘Iqra’, he replied "I am not learned".

All the prophecies mentioned in the Old Testament regarding Muhammad (pbuh) besides applying to the Jews also hold good for the Christians (H Q. 61:6).

20. profile image54

Prophet Muhammad Mentioned in:

Christian's Scripture

Hindu's Scripture

Jew's Scripture

Buddhist's Scripture

Parsi's Scripture

I just showed you were wrong on the Christian and Judaic books. You can wallow in your darkness all you want alone. Lying about something doesn't make it a truth.

Every time you quote a verse it shows you haven't read the true Ingeel or Torat, Or you would understand the context those words were spoken in.

21. profile image54

By what name do we call God?

The Muslims prefer calling the Supreme Creator, Allah, instead of by the English word ‘God’. The Arabic word, ‘Allah’, is pure and unique, unlike the English word ‘God’, which can be played around with.

If you add ‘s’ to the word God, it becomes ‘Gods’, that is the plural of God. Allah is one and singular, there is no plural of Allah. If you add ‘dess’ to the word God, it becomes ‘Goddess’ that is a female God. There is nothing like male Allah or female Allah. Allah has no gender. If you add the word ‘father’ to ‘God’ it becomes ‘God-father’. God-father means someone who is a guardian. There is no word like ‘Allah-Abba’ or ‘Allah-father’. If you add the word ‘mother’ to ‘God’, it becomes ‘God-mother’. There is nothing like ‘Allah-Ammi’, or ‘Allah-mother’ in Islam. Allah is a unique word. If you prefix tin before the word God, it becomes tin-God i.e., fake God. Allah is a unique word, which does not conjure up any mental picture nor can it be played around with. Therefore the Muslims prefer using the Arabic word ‘Allah’ for the Almighty. Sometimes, however, while speaking to the non-Muslims we may have to use the inappropriate word God, for Allah. Since the intended audience of this article is general in nature, consisting of both Muslims as well as non-Muslims, I have used the word God instead of Allah in several places in this article

Samantics?... Are you for real. The proof is in the message. Allah is not the god of the Jews and Christians. you can place as much misunderstood verses of our books into your logic as you want. Mohhammud is not in them.

try again.

22. profile image54

Christianity is a Semitic religion, which claims to have nearly 1.2 billion adherents all over the world. Christianity owes its name to Jesus Christ (peace be on him). The Holy Bible is the sacred scripture of the Christians:
    The Bible is divided into two parts, the Old Testament and the New Testament. The Old Testament is the Holy Scripture of the Jews and contains records of all the prophets of the Jews that came before Jesus (pbuh).

The New Testament contains records of the life of Jesus (pbuh).

The complete Bible, i.e. the Old Testament and the New Testament put together, contains 73 books. However, the Protestant Bible i.e. the King James Version, contains only 66 books as they consider 7 books of the Old Testament to be apocrypha, i.e. of doubtful authority.

Therefore the Old Testament of the Catholics, contains 46 books and that of the Protestants, 39 books. However the New Testament of both these sects contains 27 books.

23. profile image54

Position of Jesus in Islam

Islam is the only non-Christian faith, which makes it an article of faith to believe in Jesus (pbuh). No Muslim is a Muslim if he does not believe in Jesus (pbuh).
    We believe that he was one of the mightiest Messengers of Allah (swt).

We believe that he was born miraculously, without any male intervention, which many modern day Christians do not believe.
    We believe he was the Messiah translated Christ (pbuh).
    We believe that he gave life to the dead with God’s permission.
    We believe that he healed those born blind, and the lepers with God’s permission.

You do not believe in the same Jesus as we do. Your is an Islamic terrorist. Not the Christ we are awaiting. Man there is no comparison to islamic Christ and ours. yours comes to destroy all Christians and Jews who will not convert to Islam.

Mine comes to save the world.

Also you don't believce he was ressurected, or even died on the cross for our sins. DO YOU? And as I said, he will destroy all Christians and Jews. Deny that...

24. profile image54

Concept of God in Christianity

Old Testament

God is One

The following verse from the book of Deuteronomy contains an exhortation from Moses (pbuh):

"Shama Israelu Adonai Ila Hayno Adna Ikhad".
    It is a Hebrew quotation which means:
    "Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord"
    [The Bible, Deuteronomy 6:4]

What the hell does that have to do with it? Nothing. Yes you believe in one God, as we do. NOT the Same god though.

So what?

You do NOT believe in the same Jesus as we do.

Yours is an Islamic terrorist. Not the Christ we are awaiting.

Man there is no comparison to islamic Christ and ours. Yours comes to destroy all Christians and Jews who will not convert to Islam.

Mine comes to save the world.

Also you don't believce he was ressurected, or even died on the cross for our sins. DO YOU? And as I said, he will destroy all Christians and Jews. Deny that...

2. ncmonroe1981 profile image60
      ncmonroe1981posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Admin: If I were you, I wouldn't waste your time on this guy. All he can say is, "You're wrong. You don't know what you're talking about. That's a lie..." and never support his side of the argument while you're giving evidence of what you say the whole time. Then he'll laugh at your evidence and tell you you're lying again without even reading it. Your talents and thoughts are are more deserved elsewhere.

You know.

What I state is verifiable through reading the Hadith and the Qu'ran. If your incapable of that, or incompetant in your reading skills, then that is your problem.

But since you have not read the Qu'ran in the correct order of revalation, then you don't know. It is simple. And to get mad and call me names over your lack of understanding or desire to know, is a joke.

You read a book they put out in a format designed to confuse you and give the illusion of a peaceful religion. When in fact if you read it in the CORRECT chronological order, you would see it for what it is. So whatever.

No,... one does not have to be a Professor of the History Of Islam itself. You simply have to know where to look. I will give you the most, in my opinion, accurate historical order of the Surahs, "chapters within the Qu'ran", and a couple of sources to verify this information. And of course the Qu'ran itself speaks volumes in regards to the psychology of Islam itself. Which one could rightly define as, "Tribal".

After all, it was written in the 7th century A.D. by an Arabic Patriarch in a very misogynistic time period. "Tribal", is used here not in a derogatory way, but as a classification for psychological definition, and way of life. A Mentality. (T.M.)

Here is the Chronological order as set by Noeldeke through diligent research into the original sources of Islam.

Chronologically, Noeldeke divides the Qu'ran into the first period in Mecca,... 96, 74, 111, 106, 108, 104, 107, 102,105, 92, 90, 94, 93, 97, 86, 91, 80, 68, 87, 95 103, 85, 73, 101, 99, 82, 81, 53, 84, 100, 79, 77, 78, 88, 89, 75, 83, 69, 51, 52,56,70, 55, 112, 109, 113, 114, 1.

The Middle Period In Mecca,... 54, 37, 71, 76, 44, 50, 20, 26, 15, 19, 8, 36, 43, 72, 67, 23, 21, 25, 17, 27, 18.

The Late Period in Mecca,... 32, 41, 45, 16, 30, 11, 14, 12, 40, 28, 39, 29, 31, 42, 10, 34, 35, 7, 46, 6, 13.

And in Al'Madina2, 98, 64, 62, 8, 47, 3, 61, 57, 4, 65, 59, 33, 63, 24, 58, 22, 48, 68, 60, 110, 49, 9, 5.

This information is by Noeldke, and there is readily available source material within his work and the work of, William St.Clair Tisdall, in his work, "The Original Sources of the Qu'ran", London 1905.

There are many more sources, both inside and outside of Islam. Which support the reality that the chronology of the Qu'ran, is in no way accurate in its current format.

And is simply structured now for length of Surahs. If not for some more devious reasons. Such as wanting individuals to read it, and come away thinking the most relevant verses of today, are the older conciliatory verses from Mecca.

Not! AS IS THE FACT. The later, more violent and separatist verses from Midina

2. profile image54
        Admin6311posted 14 years agoin reply to this

color=blue]Thanks ncmonroe1981[/color]

As I thought.

You cannot prove anything I said is false. Just like your lil friend. Another one who runs her mouth and cannot back it up with facts. She knows what is right also, just like you. But she cannot prove any of it either, just like you.

Islam speaks for itself. It it is an evil bloodthirsty scream when it does.

You know.

What I state is verifiable through reading the Hadith and the Qu'ran. If your incapable of that, or incompetant in your reading skills, then that is your problem.

But since you have not read the Qu'ran in the correct order of revalation, then you don't know. It is simple. And to get mad and call me names over your lack of understanding or desire to know, is a joke.

You read a book they put out in a format designed to confuse you and give the illusion of a peaceful religion. When in fact if you read it in the CORRECT chronological order, you would see it for what it is. So whatever.

No,... one does not have to be a Professor of the History Of Islam itself. You simply have to know where to look. I will give you the most, in my opinion, accurate historical order of the Surahs, "chapters within the Qu'ran", and a couple of sources to verify this information. And of course the Qu'ran itself speaks volumes in regards to the psychology of Islam itself. Which one could rightly define as, "Tribal".

After all, it was written in the 7th century A.D. by an Arabic Patriarch in a very misogynistic time period. "Tribal", is used here not in a derogatory way, but as a classification for psychological definition, and way of life. A Mentality. (T.M.)

Here is the Chronological order as set by Noeldeke through diligent research into the original sources of Islam.

Chronologically, Noeldeke divides the Qu'ran into the first period in Mecca,... 96, 74, 111, 106, 108, 104, 107, 102,105, 92, 90, 94, 93, 97, 86, 91, 80, 68, 87, 95 103, 85, 73, 101, 99, 82, 81, 53, 84, 100, 79, 77, 78, 88, 89, 75, 83, 69, 51, 52,56,70, 55, 112, 109, 113, 114, 1.

The Middle Period In Mecca,... 54, 37, 71, 76, 44, 50, 20, 26, 15, 19, 8, 36, 43, 72, 67, 23, 21, 25, 17, 27, 18.

The Late Period in Mecca,... 32, 41, 45, 16, 30, 11, 14, 12, 40, 28, 39, 29, 31, 42, 10, 34, 35, 7, 46, 6, 13.

And in Al'Madina2, 98, 64, 62, 8, 47, 3, 61, 57, 4, 65, 59, 33, 63, 24, 58, 22, 48, 68, 60, 110, 49, 9, 5.

This information is by Noeldke, and there is readily available source material within his work and the work of, William St.Clair Tisdall, in his work, "The Original Sources of the Qu'ran", London 1905.

There are many more sources, both inside and outside of Islam. Which support the reality that the chronology of the Qu'ran, is in no way accurate in its current format.

And is simply structured now for length of Surahs. If not for some more devious reasons. Such as wanting individuals to read it, and come away thinking the most relevant verses of today, are the older conciliatory verses from Mecca.

25. tantrum profile image59
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

It's a shame some Americans are so brainwashed ,and that some Muslims don't know how to make their statements in English easy to understand.
    This is going to go ..Nowhere.

26. tantrum profile image59

lol Your brainwash suits you! the color is becoming ! lol

Actually. I just take Islam serious in what it says. They believe it, and so do I. i have no reason to doubt what mohhammud said and allah said, and that it is to be carried out by any true Muslim.

So keep sitting around ignoring what they believe, and believing the lies they want you to.

As I thought.

You cannot prove anything I said is false. Just like your lil friend. Another one who runs her mouth and cannot back it up with facts. She knows what is right also, just like you. But she cannot prove any of it either, just like you.

Islam speaks for itself. It it is an evil bloodthirsty scream when it does.

You know.

27. tantrum profile image59

you're too funny!
    Copy & paste, Copy & paste
    you don't know nothing either ! lol

thanks for the laughs!!
    lol

Actually. If you read it, it is the order the Qu'ran was written in.

Just some info for all you non-believers to ingest. I figure I put it up enough, you will get it right.

And you, Tanty, include yourself, in not knowing anything?

Okay then I guess you don't.

1. tantrum profile image59
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

suite yourself!  think what you want !
        I studied the Qu'ran as well as other religious texts. Though I'm an Atheist I'm interested in Religion as a philosophy or way of life. So I'm not going to debate it with you. You should know better
        I respect the Qu'ran, so it's not debatable.

you know you jump on me in every thread for something I say. So if you don't want to debate it, then don't jump on me. And reading the Qu'ran as it is formated when you buy it is a lie. You need to know what was said when, in what order.

Many of the verses of the Qu'ran are null and void because of abbrogation, NASKH, (to oblitorate).

So if you don't know what ones are no good, then you don't know.

Period.

Stop being funny, and I would jump no more ! lol

You need to go learn about Islam before you leap to far. But as long as your happy and not angry you can play along too.

verse 5 and verse 9 are the verses the terrorists use to justify their action ion the name of Islam. Mohhammud's final commands. they supercedede all conciliatory verses in the Qu'ran.

28. Uninvited Writer profile image81

I am sure many Muslims are like many Christians in that they don't necessarily believe every single thing written in the Bible or the Koran is fact...

But many, many, many, many muslims do take the Qu'ran literally. That is the danger everyone wants to ignore.

Their prophet and allah state plainly their final commands to the Umma. And we would be stupid to ignore them. As they are standing orders from on high.

And you know I speak of islam. As Ibn Warraq, and Walid Shoebat have stated. "You may indeed find a moderate Muslim. But there is no such thing as moderate Islam".

29. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

how can any of us say one religion is better than another's?  Or one's belief's even?  That's obvious to us all what causes fights then segregation, wars and ultimately death. ?????

30. Uninvited Writer profile image81

No arguing with them Tantrum, lets go have a drink...

Hi UW. I'm really not arguing, just having fun.
      They're hilarious
      Cheers to you !!
      lol

1. Sufidreamer profile image77
        Sufidreamerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yup, there has been some great comedy today smile

Hi sufi !
          Yes! I love this! People arguing over nonsense! lol
          I love to boil the forums up ! lol

Hi Tantrum,

Agreed, although I prefer to drag them down into Ouzo-fuelled anarchy and farce big_smile

1. ncmonroe1981 profile image60

Sounds like a plan..we've got Tantrum, UninvitedWriter, Sufi...and Ouzo. I'm in. big_smile

lol
                Yeah! welcome to the club ! big_smile

2. tantrum profile image59

that sounds very 'Greek' lol

2. aguasilver profile image69

Of course, you two ladies speaking as you do, or popping off for a drink would be impossible if and when Islam rules the world.

Tantrum you will be probably stoned to death for your apostate views, Islam is not too keen on atheists who post scanty pictures of mostly naked women on their profiles, and UW, you are wearing a pagan symbol,which celebrates a festival that would be banned, and promoting alcohol to the world, which is also strictly taboo, though you will probably only be educated with 40 lashes in the main square, outside the mosque, where they will carry out the beheading of the other 'infidels' who disobey their god and religion.

Have a good drink and keep laughing. sad

I have muslim friends. They don't have any problem with me ! big_smile

come with us and have a drink ! lol

You should meet my Albanian Muslim friends - they have been known to partake of the odd bottle of Ouzo or three tongue

Here are some of the 'British' Muslims having a day out...

http://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/british-muslim.jpg

...and here's an American muslim exercising his free speech...

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/khatttab_at_columbia.jpg

no doubt he popped off down the local bar for an ouzo after he proclaimed this tolerant message...

I think I'm not inviting you to a drink anymore!
                  that's not cool-
                  What about Israel? Is it  innocent ?

That! Is true Islam, tanty.

Mohhammud proclaimed all Jews are to be killed or converted, or pay the Jizya. It doesn't matter if Israel stopped all actions for a century, or forever. Islam is bound by divine pronouncment, to undertake the distruction of the Jews.

It s that simple.

islam is not peace and love. It is submission to the will of a blood-thirsty demonic god, and his epileptic prophet. And any and all dark urges man may have a need to express.

It is a great religion for us men. As we are in charge and can... well?.. lets just say it isn't pretty for muslim women.

2. aguasilver profile image69

...and here's a female moderate, well we think it's a female, but men have been known to use the habib as a disguise to get though airport security....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Bj_R98TUDeM/SAy2IaLFHrI/AAAAAAAABrQ/N0h9LgD5ptw/s400/Public%2Brelations%2Bproblem%2Bfor%2BMuslims.jpg

You would look good in this tantrum, your atavar would be stunning!

I guess this 'lady' is not talking about Israel.... and I have not seen any Israelis demanding that the Muslims be annihilated from the face of the earth.

Sorry if I'm off your drinking buddy list, but when you poke fun at what is serious stuff, well I feel obliged to bring the topic back on subject by demonstrating why some people are a bit concerned about what Islam really represents in our lives if left unchallenged.

Enjoy you drink girls, it may soon be your last!

2. Sufidreamer profile image77

To cut a long story short, Agua, and save a lot of time, I have a lot of Muslim friends, in Greece and the UK, and have very little interest in becoming embroiled in a futile and drawn out argument.

All religions and ideologies attract extremists - that is the only reality. The Greek fascist regime used extremist Orthodox Christian doctrine to oppress, torture and kill - I do not dislike the Orthodox church.

I choose not to allow my feelings towards individuals and their beliefs become distorted by extremists.

You fear Islam - that is your choice.

I do not - that is mine.

cool

31. profile image54

Here I am not wasting my Time..

I am just enjoying here.

No worry.... Be Happy

Same here then ! smile
      I'm happy for you !
      big_smile

32. tantrum profile image59

@mason

lol lol lol

Out of arguments ? hmm

lol

You need to go back and read. I have answered all you asked. You want hadith to prove what i say?

Again I don't speak for Islam. it speaks for itself.

nothing better to do this lovely Saturday ?
        I don't need your answers.I have never asked you anything. I'm just posting my opinions, which you think are silly or something.
        but I don't care,as long as it amuses me ! lol

2. tantrum profile image59

there are a lot of different hadith. which one are you talking about ?

Your funny.

Nice act, Tanty.

I do believe your flirting with me.

I guess you ain't to bad,... thats cool then.

So.. which hadith ?
            I'm not flirting with you.
            Stubborn guys are not my type lol

Which argument you want supported, tanty?

I have already givin you the chronology.

That their Christ, is not our Christ?

And don't say all, cause you won't read them all.

I won't be stroked into wasting hours posting hadith, when you can click the link to read Sahih bukhari, or Sahih Moslem yourself.

so tell me about the sahih hadith of Muhammad

Se that statement alone shows your uneducated in regards to Islam. The hadith are stories passed through the isnad, chain of transmission, through to the authors of the A'Hadith

They portray mohhammud's suppossed words and actions in regards to certain issues. So in effect they are all about Mohhammud tanty.

So read any of them you wish if thats what you want.

So I'm not educated ?
                    But I just ask you for Mohammad's hadith and you say :

'They portray mohhammud's suppossed words and actions in regards to certain issues. So in effect they are all about Mohhammud tanty.'

So ? I'm asking you just that !

You're funnier than ever !!
                    thanks !! lol lol lol

33. profile image54

For Islamic Vedios

Please check out here.

Islamic Vedios & Debates

34. profile image54

Do Muslims Celebrate Christmas?

Answer:
    Read Here

Admin. Give it up. He isn't our Christ.

If you had actually read the old and new testaments, instead of relying on confused second hand information from the Qu'ran, then you would know this, plainly.

35. profile image54

Take Care All of You

bye

Bye !! lol
      I told you! you were wasting your time ! big_smile

36. Uninvited Writer profile image81

And your point is?...

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i41/divadarya/Fred-phelps_pg.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/LifeForRent1221/IMG200344534LO.jpg

So you pick out the only 10 person group in the country that acts like that, (which still does'
      t come close to the Islamic violence.), and thats your proof Christianity and Islam are equal in their actions against the worl.

What sane person equates the sign," God hates fags", with beheadings and mass murder of lil girls, and the slaughter of 3000 innocent civillians, and stoning women to death for being raped, and marries clil girls, 9yr olds, to grown men, as the same, or equal?

That is absurd.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
        Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

One extremist is no different than another...

Sad that you have to finish your Christmas holiday with hatred.

I'm off...back to reality...

I don't hate anyone. I do hate an Ideology though. Too bad. Adn agin show in Islam where anything I have said is false. YOU CANNOT. That is the sad part, you can even support what you say. Your arguments are in themselves in direct contridiction to Islam itself.

Sad.

That is stunningly stupid, too equate a Muslim slitting a throat and beheading, to a person carrying a sign. That is dumb, and the reason liberals lose arguments. Cause that alone sums up their logic and reasoning skills.

Sad. I cannot even fathom how you equate the two.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
            Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

But you are equating people who carry signs with all Muslims... that is my point. Christian's are not above murdering as well you know...

No. I am stating that the actions of the terrorists are in line with true Islam.

That is simple to understand.

They are practicing Islam as exemplified by mohhammud.

Show me in this world right now, where christians are acting like the Muslim terrrorists.

2. profile image55
            (Q)posted 14 years agoin reply to this

You are. By attempting to justify the very hatred you exhibit towards Islam, you allow the justification of hatred towards your own religious beliefs. Well done.

There is no equality between the religions of Christians and Jews, to that of Islam.

I will not lie like a liberal and flounder on the floor pissin all over myself, ashamed of the truth to be PC for all the liberals and Muslims in the world.

Too bad.

And again you make absolutely absurd conclusions of equality. My speech in no way give anyone the right to harm another. unlike Isam. Have you read a fatwa lately.

You really need to stop believing everything in this world is equal. It isn't.

37. tantrum profile image59

I'm not talking about Sunnihs.
    OH this is boring!
    I'm bored!
    all hadith are not about Muhammad.
    all hadith are about the Qu'ran,and Muhammad's thoughts

They are all about Mohhammud Tanty, and the Qu'ran, and his words and sayings at times of different situations. So they know what he did, they can do it. Go read the Hadith. then talk.

No one else matters in Islam except Mohhammud. He is the perfect example to live by and all muslims are to follow his example.

Period that is why they place so much worth on the Hadith.

OK
        In Islam in not all about Mohammad .There's Allah as well.
        The hadith are not only Muhammads teachings, but teachings that come from before Muhammad was born.So some are Muhammads own words, and others the teachings he received.
        Some of them are Laws and commandments Muhammad didn't create. that came from Allah.

This is my last post. You can keep your basic occidental Google view of Muslim religion.
        bye !

No Allah's only words are in the Qu'ran. the Hadith speak to what Mohhammud said in certain circumstances, ands situations. It doesn't matter because you cannot believe what Islam says in reality. So you can keep deluding yourself with what you want it to be and say. And Islam's focus is on one MAN in the Hadith. that is mohhammud, he is the perfect man, the example all muslims are to fallow.

That the truth pof it, take it up with Islam if'n you don't like it.

38. ncmonroe1981 profile image60
    ncmonroe1981posted 14 years ago

The comment below, from this blog:

http://blog.christianitytoday.com/ctliv … risti.html

speaks to this issue better than I can.

"Christians should quote Christ's admonition to love our enemies and do good to them as our primary response to persecution and to all our religious opponents, including Jihadists [as opposed to Muslims, BTW]. We need to remind Muslims that Christ never gave the New Testament church a mandate to make war on those who oppose us or to create Christian states. Also, I think we must more consistently protect Muslim minorities in our own communities whenever possible and love them as Christ commanded. We must also at the same time powerfully advocate protection for minorities including Christians in the Muslim and other non-Christian states. We must point out the error of ALL organized violence, genocide and crimes against minorities including Christians whenever they occur. I am troubled that we are not speaking out more about this current wave of worldwide violence in the name of religion."

I do love my enemies. But not their ideology. Sooo? Whats your point. If you are a hater, thats on you. Get counseling.

And to end this conveersation.

You women do not get to say what the Qu'ran or mohhammud spoke of, or how to interpret it.

Allah has stated as much in the Qu'ran, and the hadith support it. You women are, intellectually deficient.

So stop trying to do something their God says you cannot.

39. tantrum profile image59

@mason

and who choose Muhammad to be the Perfect Man, The Example ?
    Allah.
    so where the teachings of Muhammad come from ?
    Allah

So Muslim religion is based on ?
    Allah

thank you !.

Since your so into what Allah commands, then...

You women do not get to say what the Qu'ran or mohhammud spoke of, or how to interpret it.

Allah has stated as much in the Qu'ran, and the hadith support it. You women are, intellectually deficient.

So stop trying to do something their God says you cannot.

And to play the ole it came from allah because he was allah's prophet so it is about him. is as liberal a ploy as you can get.

But thats to be expected.

40. tantrum profile image59

What a smart guy ! Maybe I'll fall in love ! lol
    I'm an Atheist, remember ?
    so I can comment and read and write whatever I want.
    I'm free.
    lol

I hope you don't come back with foolish remarks.
    I had all the laughs I can get ! lol

Your such a flirt tanty,... lol,... oh the peotry I could write to your name. lol

Oh and don't worry, there are more laughs to come.

I am sure of it.

roll

*catches tantrums laughter bug* Oh goodness! LOL smile)

I couldn't help it, that tickled me, tantrum. It really did!

there's nothing like  healthy laughter ! don't you agree ?
        lol

I agree, tanty.

The illogic of some people is just a laugh a second. So between the two ya, I am about suffocatting here.

I do. When you're laughing, you simply can't hang onto thoughts of sadness or anger. Everybody needs to share a good belly laugh.

I bet that's what makes us so inferior, tantrum wink We know how to use our emotions to enact change, as well as our reason. wink

"When you're laughing, you simply can't hang onto thoughts.."

Is that the excuse you guys are gonna use to justify not being able to show anything I said in regards to Islam as false. if it is wrong. Show me the right facts.

You cannot.

So here you go again !!
              lol lol
              and I can't stop laughing !!! lol
              i'm calling an ambulance! I'll surely die ! lol

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)