To many self appointed experts for me

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (52 posts)
  1. profile image49
    John Bentley IIIposted 15 years ago

Bye

1. waynet profile image69
      waynetposted 15 years agoin reply to this

You could write a hub on saying goodbye in all it's detail!

2. profile image0
      SirDentposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Please do not slam the door on your way out. The last one to leave in a huff was sued for damages done to all hub offices and ended paying out the nose.

3. pariprashneno profile image59
      pariprashnenoposted 15 years agoin reply to this

It seems that you don't have anything to offer and started marketing that! Congrats!
      But one alert for you: if you break the rule of the business it will break you.
      All the best!

2. gamergirl profile image85
    gamergirlposted 15 years ago

You didn't even post a Hub.

LOL

Enjoy your time on the intarwebz.  Experts are everywhere.

3. weblog profile image57
    weblogposted 15 years ago

What's going on?? mad

4. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image60
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 15 years ago

The hubpages administration,

Pls look into the matter. Some hubbers are trying to waste precious time in the forum.Any
       topic posted here should have relevance with hubpages forum guidelines.

Thanks,
       Jyoti Kothari

1. Misha profile image62
      Mishaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for the giggles lol

1. weblog profile image57
        weblogposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Misha -

Jyoti wasn't talking about the OP, what's there for your giggle?

1. Misha profile image62

His reasoning smile

Ah thanks for your answer and the link smile

2. darkside profile image66
      darksideposted 15 years agoin reply to this

And now there's one less self appointed expert on HubPages.

5. profile image57
    Indian ladyposted 15 years ago

I am new one and can not understand what is going on?

1. Misha profile image62

someone came in with a magic potion and got disappointed when his scam was not appreciated according to his expectations smile

6. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 15 years ago

Did I miss something prior to the post that reads simply "Bye." ?
    I've been looking for some magic potion and am sorry to be too late. Darnit all. My timing stinks. Too much time over there looking at all the bare asses:-)

7. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

LOL You are so eager to learn about potion, it's here http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/5156?page=9#post110568

1. B.T. Evilpants profile image60
      B.T. Evilpantsposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I was just on that thread, collecting fuel for my new engine. It runs on bullsh*t.

1. agvulpes profile image86
        agvulpesposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Bullsh*t, you say Mr Evil Pants I put that stuff on my Tomato plants, does that mean they will go another 10mph faster. cool

1. Misha profile image62

LOL to both smile

Oh, and I just made the miracle of deleting own post available to everybody. It's extremely easy to use, thanks to HP team. You come back to the post in question within a reasonable timeframe of several hours, and see the link called "delete" in the lower right corner of the post. big_smile

Sorry old buddy you can't claim that miracle Hp already did. I don't think you get that long, I see my "delete" button has gone after about 20 minutes.
            I thought you had another miracle. Ah well!

1. Misha profile image62

Didn't you know all miracles are like that? yikes

Shirley, congrats! smile

Nice avatar, but it shows like Saint Mis93 big_smile

1. Misha profile image62

Ooops, I'll talk to my art director and see what we can do here smile

*Turns back to Ag and whispers: Ag, can you fix it?*

Give me a minute mate I've got a national disaster happening here then I'll be all over it! (code for I've gotta cook dinner).

8. Mighty Mom profile image77

Well, I am not so eager that I intentionally posted 3x. But now that I've read what all the bruhaha is all about, I'll stay out of the fray. And keep running my car with gas.

9. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

Did you know you can delete your posts? smile

Saint Misha will you please explain to we mere mortals how this great miracle can be accomplished?

10. Mighty Mom profile image77

When it comes to HP experts, I say quality trumps quantity every time. Thanks, Misha.

11. Shirley Anderson profile image71
    Shirley Andersonposted 15 years ago

Hey, Ag - love your Christmas outfit.  Very festive!

Well thank you kind lady, getting into the spirit, if you know what I mean. You look pretty cool yourself, if I may be so bold! Are you in disguise hiding from meandering hoardes of probers? cool

1. Shirley Anderson profile image71
        Shirley Andersonposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I thought it was an excellent seasonal disguise.  Eliminates the need for duct tape.  smile

Shirley I was so taken with your avatar, the fact that you are sitting on "100" escaped me.
          Congratulations on a fine achievement! cool

12. Christoph Reilly profile image69
    Christoph Reillyposted 15 years ago

I think y'all were too hard on the guy.  I mean, I have just invented a car that runs on flatulence.  The principal is a simple one:  You simply attach a hose to your...oh, never mind!  You people wont listen when the truth is wafting all around you!  Bye!  (huff!)

Hey man don't be Huffy on Hubby I think your ah "never mind" idea bares looking into.
      What's say we all investigate Christoph's ah....flat u lance idea, you just never know people brought the water thing? cool

13. agvulpes profile image86
    agvulpesposted 15 years ago

Look everybody it's another miracle. It's official, Misha has been cannonised.

1. Eric Graudins profile image60
      Eric Graudinsposted 15 years agoin reply to this

YEAH!  I'll help put him in a cannon! Can I light the fuse ??? lol

Oh, I think you meant something else . didn't you.  sad

Hey AG - I'm cooking dinner too.
      On my lovely new Weber Baby Q that I got free from Fly Buys.
      This is the BEST barbie I've ever used!

And washing it down with a fine glass of red.
      Cheers!
      Eric G.

P.S. @kikarose: I hope your hiatus is better now.

P.P.S. Look for a new avatar picture from me that will make Misha and Mr. Knowles GREEN with envy!
      Coming soon to a hub near you.

1. VioletSun profile image76
        VioletSunposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Misha's new avatar made me chuckle.   Looking forward to your avatar which will make the heavenly Misha and Knowles GREEN. lol

OK, Here you go.
          It's actually about a couple of years old, and was made for a business of mine called WebAngel.
          In my defence, I  plead that it seemed like a good idea at the time lol
          (And I'm not bald like that Mr. Knowles character. It's just that I had a haircut using #1 clippers. )

Eric G.

1. VioletSun profile image76
            VioletSunposted 15 years agoin reply to this

OMG!!! This is the first forum I checked on today and had a chuckle.   LOL!!!. I love the avatar.  lol  Yup, our Mr. Knowles and Misha have celestial competition. big_smile

14. Kika Rose profile image69
    Kika Roseposted 15 years ago

Oh my god, what on earth is going on??

See, this is what happens when I take a haitus from writing... I miss out on all the good stuff! sad

(Oh, Christoph... The flatu-mobile has already been thought of, though it had to be put out of commision on account of the fact that my dad's rear made the entire vehicle smell so horribly, it was unsellable and, to this day, still stinks. big_smile)

Hi Kika we are just getting into the Christmas spirit. ( I think for sum of us it's the liquid type) cool

1. Kika Rose profile image69
        Kika Roseposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Bah, I don't do Christmas clothing. It drives me absolutely bonkers. I prefer to hand out gifts and just be me, because me is cute enough without the holiday sweaters. tongue

Eric: lol Yeah, I had to take a break. Writer's block kills like that. Doesn't help that I've been working 5 nights a week with the occassional morning, and when not working, spending all my time on a silly online RPG. ^_^; Yeah, so, I have no life...

But for realzies, I'm glad to get back into the swing of Hubpages. Now... Please, someone tell me what exactly is going on? o_O

[Modesty mode = OFF]
          Well, just have a look at my history, and the hubs/threads I've commented on, and you'll get the creme de-la-creme of  Hub pages over the past few days.
          I particularly recommend the threads with "Snot" and "Shifty" in the titles.
          {Modesty mode = ON]

Cheers,
          Eric G.

Er... ... ...

Couldn't I just get a paraphrase of the hullabaloo? I haven't had more than 3 hours of sleep in... Well, the past I can't remember how long it's been since I've woken up without hitting Snooze seventeen times. Oddly enough, I've yet to be late for work... Crazy...

Either paraphrase pretty please, or remind me to do it tomorrow noon-ish, before my evening job. Otherwise, I'm gonna headdesk the keyboard and end up with QWERTY imprinted on my forehead... again... neutral

15. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

LOL

OK, I am cooked, nite everybody smile

16. Eric Graudins profile image60
    Eric Graudinsposted 15 years ago

Nup.
    My meal is ready, and I'm off to have a glass or three of lovely wine.
    Bye Ms. QWERTY.
    See ya. smile

>.< Hush you, you, you... meanie! tongue

Fine, I'll remind MYSELF to look at it later.

Like that'll ever happen, I'm lucky if I remember to put socks on before work. lol

Hey Kika Rose don't forget to put your socks on in the morning. "No that was not it , what was I going to remind Kika to do tomorrow. Hmmmmmmmm". cool

*cries* Don't tease me, Ag, that's so not nice! It's way too late for me to come up with a good comeback right now! tongue

17. profile image57
    Indian ladyposted 15 years ago

I can not understand what is going on? They made the forum ridiculous. Are these people kidding?
    What is the problem or suggestion here?
      Childish!!!
      Indian lady

1. darkside profile image66
      darksideposted 15 years agoin reply to this

What's your point?

I think you're trying to make one, but you'll need to explain it further.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)