KNOWN ISSUE: Traffic stats stuck.

Jump to Last Post 1-28 of 28 discussions (39 posts)
  1. Winterfate profile image93
    Winterfateposted 11 years ago

As subject title says. As of the time of this writing, here's what my traffic stats page says.

Traffic statistics last updated: 6 hours ago

Just notifying it if no one else has noticed it. Thanks in advance for your time and attention!

1. wjack2010 profile image59
      wjack2010posted 11 years agoin reply to this

I've noticed that too sad

2. FatFreddysCat profile image94
      FatFreddysCatposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yep, same thing here. Last update:8 hours ago.

3. Louise Lately profile image59
      Louise Latelyposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Wow I had no idea, that's pretty bad hmm

4. Louise Lately profile image59
      Louise Latelyposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Mine says 27 hours ago........

2. Alphadogg16 profile image85
    Alphadogg16posted 11 years ago

That's actually kind of normal over the weekends.........the updates are not as frequent

3. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 11 years ago

Let's face it... Life has ended as we know it.

1. Sally's Trove profile image79
      Sally's Troveposted 11 years agoin reply to this

lol

4. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image84
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 11 years ago

Ditto.  Of course, with the traffic "Dan Gordon" has siphoned off of me, maybe not knowing the current situation is a merciful thing.

5. profile image54
    mcxniftycallsposted 11 years ago

Yes, my stats are also stuck from last 10 hours.

6. janshares profile image93
    jansharesposted 11 years ago

Stats last updated: 13 hours. Staff retreat? Just kidding. big_smile

7. Frangipanni profile image76
    Frangipanniposted 11 years ago

Mine has been stuck for 13 hrs too! Try again tomorrow I s'pose.

8. viryabo profile image94
    viryaboposted 11 years ago

16 hours now. Should we still be counting?

1. profile image54
      mcxniftycallsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I think so.. i think hubpages staff is enjoying weekend...!!

9. wjack2010 profile image59
    wjack2010posted 11 years ago

17 hours here.

1. profile image0
      Casimiroposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Now 20 hours...

10. CASE1WORKER profile image60
    CASE1WORKERposted 11 years ago

21 hours here- must be well stuck

1. profile image0
      Casimiroposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I wonder if it has something to do with Nemo? Anyway, ... still stuck.

11. wjack2010 profile image59

24 hours, almost 25.

12. Dale Hyde profile image82
    Dale Hydeposted 11 years ago

HP employee Simone Smith has addressed this issued at the below forum thread:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/109379

13. daydreams profile image94
    daydreamsposted 11 years ago

It's very annoying. Last updated 25 hours ago. Hope it is fixed soon- I have only just started here and trying to figure out how to get people to read stuff.

14. wjack2010 profile image59

Not updated for over a whole day. Disappointing.

15. Skylanders profile image59
    Skylandersposted 11 years ago

I noticed this too. Nothing has changed for a day

16. viryabo profile image94
    viryaboposted 11 years ago

Seems we will have to wait till Monday.

17. jainismus profile image73
    jainismusposted 11 years ago

My stats saying: Traffic statistics last updated: 28 hours ago......

18. KoffeeKlatch Gals profile image76
    KoffeeKlatch Galsposted 11 years ago

My traffic is stuck too.

19. rfmoran profile image71
    rfmoranposted 11 years ago

I'me stuck at 23 hrs. Simone has answered this issue and says the problem should be resolved during the week. My question i: do the stats do a "catch up" or are those page views simply gone?

1. Winterfate profile image93
      Winterfateposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Well, for the purposes of how much money you make during the downtime, your page views are safe. However, for the purposes of actually listing the amount of views you got during the downtime, I'm not so sure.

Said another way: It won't affect your income, but I'm not sure if the page views ever get reflected retroactively.

20. NigelJ profile image60
    NigelJposted 11 years ago

Traffic statistics last updated: 31 hours ago

21. FatFreddysCat profile image94
    FatFreddysCatposted 11 years ago

31 hours now! I think we're going for the record here!! big_smile

22. franksg384 profile image68
    franksg384posted 11 years ago

6 hours!  Try 33 hours!

23. paradigmsearch profile image60

I took another look at the Analytics hourly chart for Friday, yesterday and today. Nothing to write home about, but no disasters either.

24. Sphinxs Sanctum profile image61
    Sphinxs Sanctumposted 11 years ago

I'm sitting at 33 hrs without an update as well but the odd thing is, the hub that I wrote yesterday & published was reviewed & released & has gained a couple of points while no other numbers have changed in the 33 hr time period.

1. paradigmsearch profile image60
      paradigmsearchposted 11 years agoin reply to this

That's interesting. I can't speak to my other hubs, but I also published a new hub yesterday. The critter has gone from 74 to 84 since then. A 10 point score increase in 24 hours is unusual I believe. Back to Analytics to see if I can figure out what's going on...

25. paradigmsearch profile image60

Alas, all internal views. Oh, well...

26. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image84
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 11 years ago

Anyone else seeing stalled numbers today?

1. paradigmsearch profile image60
      paradigmsearchposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Dingbat. I love you.

27. Rock_nj profile image91
    Rock_njposted 11 years ago

Traffic stats appear to be stuck again on 2/14/13.  I don't go for hours with no views to my Hubs.  Anyone else concur?

28. LCDWriter profile image89
    LCDWriterposted 11 years ago

I seem to be experiencing this also based on numbers from yesterday vs. today.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)