What is this "god things" attitude toward sex in heaven?

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 64 discussions (265 posts)
  1. qwark profile image61
    qwarkposted 13 years ago

If allah (god thing) rewards muslim martyrs with virgins and sex, what is "its" attitude about sex with other monotheists in heaven?
    Does this "god thing" differentiate in rewarding monotheists whose beliefs differ from each other?
    If so, why?

1. dutchman1951 profile image60
      dutchman1951posted 13 years agoin reply to this

sooo...now God runs a brothel??????? I mean for non sinners, now that their dead-  they can have sex as a reward for keeping the Law, or believing by faith, or killing infidels???????

Muslum or Christian, do you not really see how rediculous this is getting....

1. qwark profile image61
        qwarkposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol...Dutchman, it was ridiculous to begin with. The answers can only be ridiculous. The people who take this seriously are ridiculous. This "god thing" is ridiculous. monotheistic belief is ridiculous. We humans are ridiculous. Need I go on?  :-)

1. profile image51
          paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I would like to add; Atheism Skepticism Agnosticism is all ridiculous.

2. megs78 profile image61
      megs78posted 13 years agoin reply to this

My view is that sex in heaven will be obsolete because the feeling in heaven will be that of an unending and fully gratifying orgasm.

1. Ron Montgomery profile image61
        Ron Montgomeryposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Now THAT'S the way to spread a religion.

1. megs78 profile image61

haha, you know it!

2. qwark profile image61

Megs: read my reply to Dutchman...:-)

I agree with ridiculous, but isn't a body allowed to fantasize every now and then???  wink

1. qwark profile image61

..of course Megs....and it's all "fantasy."
            It's entertaining tho to read the "ridiculous" responses from the "ridiculous."   :-)

ok hold on there Quark!  I didn't say that my beliefs were ridiculous, I was simply implying that sometimes our ponderings and fantasies of what heaven might be like are ridiculous. The truth is, we have absolutley NO clue what it will be like and in my opinion, don't even have the ability in our very human minds to understand what waits there for us.

But I do find it amusing how some atheists get held up on the whole sex thing.  Sex is ours, its a human action, that is not what our reality will be when its our time to go.  but even that is almost impossible to comprehend, so why bother.  just believe, its really not that hard. wink

1. qwark profile image61

Naw Megs, it's all BS.
                I don't know what your beliefs are.
                I'm not an atheist. There's no such thing.
                ALL of the responses regarding monotheism, it's god and an afterlife are outlandishly ridiculous.
                Sex is not just a "human" action. All life is involved in it in some manner.
                Martyrd muslims are offered virgins. Sex in heaven? If not for sex, what are the vigins for?
                Jews and christians are not offered virgins.
                Ridiculous? of course!

I should have said "earthly" action.  I thought you would have understood my implication, it being so obvious and all.  anyhow, have a good evening everyone, im gonna kill some braincells and watch robin hood.

1. qwark profile image61

Megs...I never guess what others mean when they write.
                    I am rather "anal" about being specific because, if not, others will read into what is intended and re-create meaning for it. Just like over 40k protestant cults worldwide have done with the bible. The "concordance" is a good example.
                    Enjoy the movie.

3. thirdmillenium profile image61
      thirdmilleniumposted 13 years agoin reply to this

This basic tenet of Islam is so base that it raises a whole lot of questions. IS Allah all about sex?

4. wyanjen profile image70
      wyanjenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It's a moot point, qwark.

Angel Anatomy 101:
      http://s3.hubimg.com/u/3923414.jpg

Have you seen Kevin Smith's movie Dogma?
      big_smile

1. qwark profile image61

Wyen...Yes it is "moot," thats why I asked it...:-)
        I don't think I've seen that movie.

2. qwark profile image61
    qwarkposted 13 years ago

C'mon! You guys who know this god thing must have an answer.
    Go for it.

3. qwark profile image61
    qwarkposted 13 years ago

I think this may be too touchy for believers to consider.
    If this mythical god thing provides sexual activity for some why not all?

4. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 13 years ago

There is no sex in heaven.  Sex is a human activity, not a spirit thing.
    The Bible says we will be like the angels in some regards, and that's one of the points.  We will not BE angels, since humankind was created separate from the angels, but we will be spirit-beings.  The angels are asexual (non-sexual) beings, which of course illustrates how erroneous all those movies are about angels impregnating women and the interpretation that angels did so to the "daughters of men" even back in Genesis.
    And indeed it's one reason the religion of Islam is erroneous as well.  I suppose you can chalk up that supposed-reward to Muhammad's teachings or whoever decided to tempt people into Islam by telling them they can have however-many virgins in Heaven;  and even some "Christian-related" religions have the wrong idea about having a wife or wives in Heaven, but those are not fundamental Christian denominations.  I believe it's followers of Watchman Nee and other religions who are taught that we will retain the status of being "married" to our former spouse in Heaven.
    God is not "mythical god thing" as you attempt to describe Him.
    The Bible is available for almost anyone to read.  I don't understand why so many people dismiss it and wander off into such fallacies as Islam and other religions teach....

Another reason not to go. Better book our tickets to Hell ASAP.  I'm afraid they're gonna run out of room. yikes

1. profile image0
        Texasbetaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I am with you buddy. I'll bring the chip, you bring the beer. Who wants to hang out with Billy Graham and Mother Theresa when I can hang out with Traci Lords and Jim Morrison? I'm out. You people go sing hymnals for an eternity to a jealous and mean spirited little kid, and I will do shots off of Marilyn Monroe's rump!

1. hanging out profile image59
          hanging outposted 13 years agoin reply to this

chances are MM wont have hair, breasts, lips, colored eyes, skin, muscles, or have any free time to drink. There will not be drink, especially alcohol. The place outside of Gods presence is gonna be a drag big time.

2. profile image61
      logic,commonsenseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm kinda like Tim Wilson, 'If they don't have hummers in heaven, I'm not sure I wanna go!'

5. qwark profile image61
    qwarkposted 13 years ago

I don't reply to those on my list of those who have nothing credible to offer.

6. profile image0

Oh, well, why not?  I just did!

I thought you wanted the right answer.  Guess not!

Wow.  You have a "list"?

That's not very diverse or tolerant of you qwark.  But hey, okay by me.

1. Flightkeeper profile image66
      Flightkeeperposted 13 years agoin reply to this

First they ask for someone to answer their question, you answer their question then they say they don't want you to bother.  Some people really don't know what they want, do they Brenda? lol

1. profile image0
        Brenda Durhamposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No they don't!  ha

But I feel quite honored to have made it onto a "list"! big_smile

2. Woman Of Courage profile image61
        Woman Of Courageposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi Flightkeeper, I agree with you.

Hi Brenda, sad to say, some people rather hear and believe lies than believe the truth. You gave a excellent, and accurate answer.

1. profile image0

Thanks.
        The question of sex in heaven is a relevant question to many people.   I personally know someone who said if there's no sex in Heaven, then he doesn't want to go there.   I and others have tried to explain to him how awesome God is, and how the Word says we cannot even imagine the wondrous Life that God has in store for us there, but he remains stuck in that fleshly mode.  We pray for him.

Geez, I wonder why he didn't swallow that (no pun intended) hook line and sinker.  It sounds so logical.

1. profile image0

It is logical!  God is such an incredibly awesome Being!  Anyone should be happy to just have the opportunity to SEE Him and be in His presence....

Many people have said the same about me...

1. Jim Hunter profile image60
                Jim Hunterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Your multiple personalities don't count.

Brenda, you are welcome. Yes we have to pray.

2. Friendlyword profile image59
        Friendlywordposted 13 years agoin reply to this

"You gave a excellent, and accurate answer."

FOR GODS' SAKE!!!
        Who; on this entire earth can talk about what's going on in heaven and who's doing who?  EXCELLENT, ACCURATE ANSWER--Why would you say such a thing? You been there?  Has Brenda been there.  If so, can you tell us if God is circumcised? Do Arch Angels have working parts?
        I just concluded you can not have a sane conversation with cult followers.

Matthew 22:30   For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

so, no angels do not have working parts. God is not circumcised.

People who read the bible can talk about heaven. God did not hide details about this stuff.

I agree conversation with cult followers is insane although brenda is not of a cult. Do you speak of atheists?

1. Friendlyword profile image59

ATHEIST, CHRISTIANS, MUSLIMS AND JEWS ARE ALL CULT FOLLOWERS WITH THE ONE AND ONLY PIPELINE TO THE MIND OF GOD. INSANE CULT FOLLOWERS LYIN ON GOD OR ABOUT HIS EXISTENCE. RIDICULOUS DRIBBLE!

7. qwark profile image61
    qwarkposted 13 years ago

There are those who NEVER have anything credible to offer as a response.
    I have a long list of those who qualify for a position on it.
    The response I got for my question, was of the fairytale kind. Of course my question referred to a "fairytale" god thing so I guess I should have expected the kind of response I got....lolol

1. profile image0
      American Tigerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wow. I see arrogance and hubris have NOT gone out of style, quark. Do you use a wheelbarrow or a shopping cart to haul your ego around in? If forced to guess, I'd say shopping cart, because I am SURE I've seen guys with exactly your attitude strolling the streets of many a major US city. Pushing shopping carts. Arguing with the air. Hanging out at the library for internet access.

You've posed a question in the most combative terms available without swearing, designed specifically to goad anyone of any kind of faith. THEN you sit like a scrawny spider in a flimsy net, praying to a God you don't believe in to provide you with someone to argue with, or attempt to ridicule.

Your aims are as shallow and devoid of purpose as your reasoning, and just as easily deduced.

So here's your chance to wax all intellectual and science-like, qwarkie-poo: Dispel this fairytale we hold to be the Alpha and Omega; Show us, through reason and facts and irrefutable logic, that our God is little more than a group hallucination, perpetuated generationally, as an opiate of the masses.

I can use science and math and physics to prove the Universe has a Creator, who left His fingerprints all over His handy-work.

Prove that I am wrong, or find yourself a hobby that doesn't include you being such an ass.

1. qwark profile image61

I love it Tiger!!
        Thanks for the "thoughtful" and challenging comment.
        Oh yes, I am an "egoist." There's not an "egotistical" cell in this old body...lol
        Tiger, there's nothing to prove.
        This "creator thing" you mention, must be defined, factually before I can even consider your challenge.
        You didn't mention "it" in terms such as "god or allah," so I don't know what you are referring to when you mention a "creator," but you say  you can prove your creator with math and physics.
        I agree tho that there is a creator. I define it as "serendipity."
        Pls define your creator for me in terms other than opinion and conjecture and I'll consider you to be a credible "hubber."
        Go for it.

1. profile image0

Forgive my absence this past week, quark. Life intervened. Now:

Thank God your consideration of my credibility has absolutely ZIP to do with my Actual credibility. In fact, given your deep, abiding, fervently religious faith in Serendipity, your very doubt is easily counted as points towards my credibility. I would be forced to question my own stands on a number of positions if obvious, blatantly self absorbed, egotistical blowhards like yourself found much in common with them. I am grateful for your disagreement.

I'm also fully read up in my Ayn Rand, and I can assure you, dear quirky, you fall far short of an Egoist.

And I asked you first, O Wizard of Smart. I'll make the question easier for you, while simultaneously pointing you in the direction my answer will take you;

Which did "serendipity" accidentally create first (see how accommodating I am, using your own vernacular); The dozens of molecular machines necessary to manufacture and maintain the DNA strand, or the information contained within the DNA strand necessary to build those molecular machines?

Use science and proof in your answer, and please refrain from adopting a "faith based, conjecture filled" response.

2. Beelzedad profile image59
        Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Please do, there is a Noble Prize awaiting you if you can. smile

1. pisean282311 profile image62
          pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

i agree..if tiger does what he say...nobel prize too seems too small for his efforts..

1. profile image0

Beelz, Pisean... There is no Nobel prize in Religion. Nor do they hand out the Prize for winning court cases. Being an American, I propose to use accepted American legal procedural and evidential rules to show, beyond a reasonable doubt, that there is indeed a Creator. A God who left His fingerprints all over the scene of the crime.

Before video tape and DNA, we still put guilty men behind bars. Evidence, Motive, Opportunity, Expert Testimony by unbiased professionals, Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology... I'll write a Hub, free of conjecture or personal opinion. Something that will stand up in Court.

I know that Wizards of Smart, like yourselves, will offer doubts that are based entirely or your own deeply held religious belief that there can Be No God. Because that would ~even in the face of overwhelming scientific data~ completely crush your zealously atheist world-view.

Your (Deeply Held, Fundamentally Religious) Faith in chance, matter-in-motion, evolution, and any number of other unproven, zero fact containing, "hopeful" theories, is astounding. A feeble attempt at demanding NO authority can be greater than you own. A rather childish demand, most often manifested in 2 year olds during that time parents call "terrible."

1. Beelzedad profile image59

Yes, I see that when you're hard pressed to validate your claims, you conveniently move the goalposts to defend your position.

Feel free to use the legal system if you wish, but don't you think it might be somewhat impossible for you to call your god to the stand in order to testify? LOL!

Please feel free to provide your "overwhelming scientific data" and crush our worldviews. Again, there is Noble Prize awaiting you if you can. LOL!

Yes, I do understand your need to assault us personally in light of being able to form an argument or defend your position.

smile

1. profile image0

You'll have to show me where the goalposts have been moved from, Beelz.

I said Fingerprints, my friend: Mathematical time frames, scientifically gathered evidence, finely tuned forces like the electromagnetic force & gravity (which had to be exactly, precisely, what they are for life to exist) which can only lead to one conclusion. It Was All Planned.

And as for calling God to the stands; Totally unnecessary. I'm accusing God of Creation, and He isn't required to testify against Himself. Them's the rules.

Should you wish to defend God against my charges, be my guest. If you want to use His words against Him, they've been recorded in a rather long-winded diary titled "The Bible." Feel free to use it as corroborative evidence that God has denied He was the Creator, in writing, if you can find anything like that.

If you want to contend that MAN wrote the Bible, you'll also have to prove that your computer, all of it's own accord, wrote this post of mine which you're now reading.

Because if I'm right, and God created Man, as Man created the Computer, then God is just as capable of using man to communicate through, as I am of using a computer. If MAN wrote the Bible, then your computer writes my posts. (I know you just lost me. Try re-reading that last one a few more times.)

One more thing, Beelzy ol' Bub: Speaking strictly as the chief adviser for Man-Up Executive Consulting, I would suggest you drop every "LOL" and Smiley you want to post in the future. They make you come off as an indecisive wuss.

First, you said you were going to prove your god through math and physics, then you said it was the legal system. That's called moving the goalposts.

That would be a conclusion from ignorance, an appeal to belief and the consequences of belief, all of which are fallacies. Electromagnetic forces come in a wide variety, gravity is dependent on the size of the mass, neither of which of these two supports your belief.

Yes, I'm sure you're going to make up rules so there is no way you could lose. Your god IS required to defend himself and provide the evidence you require to make your case.

The fact that the bible was written by ignorant men does not mean it had anything to do with gods. Corroborative evidence, indeed.

Your logic does not follow. Men can write books just like men can create computers that men can use to write posts.

Your claim is hogwash and has no logic to it. You are presenting nothing but a strawman fallacy. Men can create books and computers. Books don't write themselves just as computers don't write your posts.

Once again, like most believers who are unable to form an argument, you feel the need to insult me personally. I completely understand that. smile

1. profile image0

Was that a deliberate misunderstanding of EVERYTHING I said, or did I just catch you on a bad day, Beelzy? I'll be using math and physics to make my case. Did you skip reading that whole paragraph? Even in my first post to quark, I used the word fingerprints.

I'm still waiting for an answer to the simple question I posed to quark. Feel free to field a response to it yourself Beelz, in that you feel any system based on "an appeal to belief and the consequences of belief, all of which are fallacies." Dazzle me with your inescapable logic and fact based, testable & verifiable answer to my question.

I'm only using the Court analogy to say that I will NOT be entering simple hearsay or faith-based conjectures into my arguments, and my proofs will be substantiated. Oddly enough, every argument I've heard from those in opposition to the existence of God has been completely based on empty suppositions, unproven or proven false theories, faith-based conjecture, and hope-filled belief. Tell me you don't need me to dumb it down further.

I'll also be showing that this Creator God (who the likes of yourself, quark, and a number of others with a HUGE faith in serendipity refuse to admit exists), is the same God of Abraham and Issac described in the Old and New Testaments. That same God who wrote all the myriad epistles, histories and prophecies, which we call, collectively, The Bible. And if indeed that Creator God exists, He also surely wrote every letter in every book, just as I am writing this post. Even though I'm not your computer, what you're reading is directly from me.

As for your feeling insulted; That's all yours. I pointed out a flaw in your communicative style, and the consequences of continuing its use. Good advise weather you know God or not. If you'd like me to be more gentle with you, I'll be happy to oblige. I was laboring under the impression that you weren't a fragile teen-aged girl. Do please forgive me.

2. Daniel Carter profile image62
      Daniel Carterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Obviously, you posed a "fairy tale" question, so therefore, by your own definition you got a correct, fairy tale answer.

You say there is no God, yet you asked a question about one. You got what you asked for, no?

8. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 13 years ago

The bible does not say angels don't have sex. It says they don't marry.
    Humans marry, divorce and remarry. If a person is married to the same person, they are together in the new earth. If they have married more then once they won't have anyone in the new earth.

Angels don't change partners.

This is all in the bible.
    Once human always a human, we don't turn into angels when we die.

By the way not everyone will dwell in heaven, only a particular few.

1. profile image0

In the Bible, or in unsanctioned books that some people say should be in the Bible?

Please point me to Chapter and Verse?

By the way, it's nice to see we agree that humans don't turn into angels.

1. libby101a profile image59
        libby101aposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'd like to know what bible this stuff came from? I've read the Bible many, many times from to back then referenced it out... and I've yet to see where angels have sex! It says there are NO marriages in heaven!

1. profile image0
          Deborah Sextonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

2. profile image0

It was the Sadducees, (who by the way, didn't believe in the resurrection) who were asking Yahshua, what they thought was a trick question.
        The question is referring to the practice in the Ancient Near East known as "levirate marriage", see Deuteronomy 25:5-10

Levirate marriage was the practice where if a man died without having produced a child, his brother was expected to try to have a baby with his widow so that she would have an heir and continue the family line and inheritance

In the Sadducees question Not only had six brothers attempted and failed to get the woman pregnant, but she had also outlived them all and was single when she died.

Yahshua said that in the world to come people will neither marry nor be given in marriage. Notice what Yahshua doesn't say. He does not say there will be no marriage in the age to come. But no new marriages.

When he said we would be like angels, he meant we would never die, like the angels. He did not mean we would not marry like the angels

This is more clear in Luke 20

35. But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36. Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection

If we are allowed to remember anything of life on earth as a human that is going to be a stumbling block.  A mother looking for her lost child, a father his son. The mean s.o.b. what drove over someones child. Hitler, etc.. there are a lot of problematic situations that can arise from previous earth recollection, i think this is why God says:
          Revelation 21:5   And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make ALL things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

As far as not marrying on the earth we inhabit, not heaven, heaven is not meant to be inhabited except by the heavenly host which we are not counted among. One has to ask why no marriages? What was marriage to God? Was it the human ceremony? No it wasn't. It was sex, the breaking of the hymen,  intercourse, that married people. Angels do not have genitalia because they do not need them. The need to eliminate food waste is not applicable. The need for a specific mate is not necessary. We are all one big happy family, discovering new people all the time, not just hanging out in cliques and previously known people.

9. profile image0

heeheee

10. Ron Montgomery profile image61
    Ron Montgomeryposted 13 years ago

Sunan al-Tirmidhi Hadith 2562 says:

The Prophet Muhammad was heard saying: “The smallest reward for the people of Paradise is an abode where there are 80,000 servants and 72 wives, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine, and ruby, as wide as the distance from Al-Jabiyyah [a Damascus suburb] to Sana’a [Yemen]“

This is the closest source I could find for the "72 virgins" urban legend, it does not exist in the Quran.  It is further evidence that the terrorists who pervert Islamic beliefs to suit there own twisted goals do not adhere to any actual Islamic philosophy...

As you can see in these forums, many self-described Christians do similar, though much less extreme things with their religious teachings.

1. Jim Hunter profile image60
      Jim Hunterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I thought it was 72 Virginians.

Either way they are screwed.

lol

2. profile image0

I think the Koran first called them 72 white raisins, which got transliterated by some horny teen-aged wanna-martyr, into virgins.

GOT to love a sect that has an ever renewing Rape Room as their description of heaven.

You're claiming this is stated in the Quran and is a widely held belief among Muslims?

3. profile image51

Exactly; the politician and rulers use Religion for their own vested interests. Islamic/Muhammad's teachings should be rooted in Quran the first and the foremost source of Muslim; there is no such teaching in Quran.

Tirmidhī (824–892, i.e. 209 AH – 13 Rajab 279 AH) wrote/collected the Hadith between 209/279 after the demise of Muhammad; one could guess its authenticity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Tirmidhi

Anything about Quran/Islam/Muhammad should be checked from Quran as there are no better sources for the time of Muhammad except Quran; if it is not mentioned in Quran then it is to be treated as discarded.

1. profile image0

1. profile image51

I don't mind; there is no compulsion in matters of religion and faith; I can wait till you are convinced heart and soul; if you are not convinced, I am not bothered.

11. profile image0

John 4
    16. Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither.

17. The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband:

18. For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.

Now if you read between the lines and use logic. She would have a husband if she had been married to just one man.
    She would have that husband in the afterlife. So there would be no marrying or giving in marriage.

Yahshua said, “For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of God in heaven” (Matt 22:30).  Many believe that since there is neither marriage nor given in marriage in heaven, there will not be any husband and wife relationship in heaven. 

Because they are misunderstanding. They take it all out of context, and read it in scattered verses.

Everything is male and female or has both genes, but humans are the only ones who marry now. At first one partner was created. (according to Genesis)

I am taking this from the KJV bible.

Adam and Eve would have been husband and wife forever

According to Genesis, the relationship of Adam and Eve as husband and wife was continuous even after the fall

One day, the Pharisees questioned Yahshua about divorce; they asked him, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for just any reason?” 
    And Jesus answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning made them male and female, and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh?’ 
    So then, they are no longer two but one flesh.  Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate” (Matt 19:3-6). 
    Obviously, Yahshua does not agree to the concept of divorce. 
    In your bible it says,  “For the Lord God of Israel says that He hates divorce (putting away), for it covers one’s garment with violence, says the LORD of host” (Mal 2:16).

1. profile image0

Umm...so you think that only those who've been married only once, and never divorced, will have a (perhaps even sexual) relationship in the afterlife?   Why would spirits have a need or desire to copulate?

As you've quoted, and as I referred to, the Bible says we will be "as the angels".   So...that nixes your idea of anyone at all being married in Heaven.   And since God doesn't condone sex outside of marriage, it also nixes the idea of  angels having sex, which nixes the idea of any person having sex in Heaven.

Ah, according to this, and to your reference to the "new earth" in your other post, I think I see why we have huge differences in views on this.

1. profile image0

First I didn't make up what it says about divorce in scripture. I gave the book, chapter, verses? If you disagree, you don't disagree with me, but with the scripture

And about the new earth, this comes from the KJV. That's the bible you said you use.

Revelation 21:1
        And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

no offense... you gave scripture but if you didn't twist that scripture to your own thoughts nobody did!!

How does a sentence that there is no marriages in heaven go from face value to only those who have married once? and where does it say angels have sex? There is no sex in heaven! We will be as the angels and NOT HAVE SEX!! You sure did take scripture and twist it!

1. profile image0

The sons of God are angels..the B'ne Elohyim and not only did they have sex with human women, and left their first estate, but when in human form they were almost raped.

I have twisted nothing.

That's right he told her she indeed had no husband... because there are NO marriages in heaven! How do you get what you are saying from those scriptures?

1. profile image0

I get it from your bible.

I know the woman wasn't in heaven.. that's why I said Jesus said... there is NO marriages in heaven! No new or old or any marriages in heaven. He says NO marriages in heaven which means what it says... it does NOT say no NEW marriages in heaven! That is adding words to it!

1. profile image0

12. qwark profile image61
    qwarkposted 13 years ago

This fictitious "god and/or allah thing" is considered by all monotheists to be the one and same god.
    Why would this mythical god decide so differently in ref to the heavenly rewards of all 3 major monotheisms?
    I could ask the same kinds of questions when considering the logic and unreasonable thinking in any fairtale.
    Because so many consider this "god and/or allah thing" to be "real," I want to be entertained by the screwy answers offered by believers in myth and superstition.
    Go for it!   :-)

13. profile image51
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

It is a concept mostly wrongly understood by the people. Sex is a  phenomenon of physical body; the heaven is a spiritual abode so there is no sex in heaven.

The West has wrongly understood it; the concept is not based on Quran- the First and the foremost source of guidance of the Muslims, whatever the denomination.

1. profile image0

We are to transform and ascend our bodies not just the spirit.
      We are to become what God created us to be.

If we don't transform our bodies, we have to come back in another body.

1. profile image51

So there is no sex in heaven; those who believe sex in heaven should rectify their belief whether in the East or in the West.

1. profile image0

__________________________________.
          Your husband will still be with you.

There is nothing dirty about sex with your spouse.
          God created it as pleasure.

2. libby101a profile image59

I agree paarsurrey! It sounds to me like some people have taken the word and twisted it to suit their idea of an afterlife!

None of the scriptures given says there is sex in the afterlife! Only confirms that there are NO marriages in heaven!

2. libby101a profile image59

None of the christians I know believe in sex in heaven! That's a twisting of the scriptures!

"For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven" (Matthew 22:30, KJV).

If you break down this scripture it says "they" which means all or everyone... not "her". the Angels in heaven have no reason to have sex.... sex is to multiply and build the numbers on Earth! We were given a drive to want and need sex! In heaven there is no drive or lust or need for sex!  It says For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven! There is no way that can be translated to mean the angels have sex or that we will be with our first husband which means we will have sex! It means none of her husbands matter because there are NO marriages in heaven just like the angels do not marry! That is common sense!

God invented marital relations for husband and wife. And God doesn not create evil things. According to the bible sex is solely between husband and wife and since there are NO marriages in heaven we must know that there will be no sex in heaven!

"for the kingdom of God is not food and drink (physical pleasures), but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit" Rom 14.17

Sadly those who think they will enjoy sex are going to be in a for a surpize! There is no need for sex in heaven!

1. profile image0

2. profile image0

Sura
      47:15: “(Here is) a Parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised: in it are rivers of water incorruptible; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine, a joy to those who drink; and rivers of honey pure and clear. In it there are for them all kinds of fruits; and Grace from their Lord….”
      Sura 56:1-40 of the Qur’an deals in depth with the Day of Judgment and the rewards that await persons who have led a good life.

56:15-21: “[They will sit] on gold-encrusted thrones of happiness, reclining upon them, facing one another in [love]. Immortal youths will wait upon them with goblets, and ewers, and cups filled with water from unsullied springs by which their minds will not be clouded and which will not make them drunk; and with fruit of any kind that they choose, and with flesh of any fowl that they may desire.”

56:22-26: “And [accompanying them will be their] companions pure, most beautiful of eye, like unto pearls hidden in their shells. [This will be] a reward for what they did [during life]. No empty talk will they hear there, nor any call to sin, but only the tiding of inner soundness and peace.”

56:27-33: “Now as for those who have attained to righteousness- what of those who have attained to righteousness? [They too will find themselves] admist fruit-laden lote-trees, and acacias flower-clad, and shade extended, and waters gushing, and fruit abounding, never-failing and never out of reach.”

56:34-37: “And [with them will be their] spouses, raised high; for behold, We shall have brought them into being in a life renewed, having resurrected them as virgins, full of love, well matched to those who have attained to righteousness”

55:70: “In them will be fair [Maidens], good, beautiful.”
      55:72: “Maidens restrained [as to their glances], in [goodly] pavilions.”
      55:74: “Whom no man or Jinn before them has touched.”

Surah 44:51-55 and 52:17-20 state that the men in Paradise will enter marriage with their wives.
      Jinns are living entities that God created from “a smokeless flame of fire.” 5 They are invisible to the human eye but marry, produce children, eat, drink, and die like all other creatures in the universe.” 7,8

1. profile image51

All these verses are symbolic and should be understood like that:

[2:26] And give glad tidings to those who believe and do good works, that for them are Gardens beneath which flow streams. Whenever they are given a portion of fruit therefrom, they will say: ‘This is what was given us before,’ and gifts mutually resembling shall be brought to them. And they will have therein mates perfectly pure, and therein will they abide.
        [2:27] Allah disdains not to give an illustration as small as a gnat or even smaller. Those who believe know that it is the truth from their Lord, while those who disbelieve say: ‘What does Allah mean by such an illustration?’ Many does He adjudge by it to be erring and many by it does He guide, and none does He adjudge thereby to be erring except the disobedient,

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … p;verse=19

So as is clearly mentioned in the above verses of Quran; all these things are symbolic; not meant physically.

paar my friend i seriously wish every one in your community thought the way you do...

3. libby101a profile image59

Our religions are different paarsurrey but I agree with you on this totally! This is a physical pleasure not spiritual!

1. profile image51

In absolute terms our religions ( all revealed religions) are not different from one another; if you try to understand Bible from Quran which is very reasonable and rational; you will understand that point.

1. profile image0

1. profile image51

For instance; the Bible you read its chapter on Genesis; do you believe it was written by Moses?

1. profile image0

I know the book of Bereshit known to Christian as Genesis is found in the ancient dead sea scrolls along with the other books of the Torah, prophets and writings. There were several caves where they were found.

Of course you feel Islam delivered God's word. That's your choice, this is mine. I don't try to persuade you to believe it. I don't care
              But when I read the prophets, I can see where what they said happened

My argument was with Brenda misinterpretation of the Marrying and giving in marriage. Plus who would be your partner/spouse in the new world.

Most people will be in the new earth.
              I am not saying the earth will be destroyed and another made.
              It may be a renewed earth. I am not sure because I do not have the mind of God.

And your point?

1. profile image0

You're apparently reading much more into the Scriptures than is actually there;  calling conjecture "fact.

1. profile image0

NO offense but I think you are Deborah... seriously no offense! It does not say it the way you are making it out to be! Jesus answered with NO marriages in heaven... not your first marriage.. he said there will be NO marriages in heaven. I'm trying to figure out where you are getting this from! I know the hebrew scriptures... and I've yet to see it this way! It says NO marriages...

14. pisean282311 profile image62
    pisean282311posted 13 years ago

no sex and it is called heaven?...well fundamentally flawed definition of heaven then...lol on serious notes i too have heard about 72 virgins..i wonder why emphasis on virgin is so much...

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years agoin reply to this

...because of that darn penis...

15. qwark profile image61
    qwarkposted 13 years ago

C'mon American Tiger, what'cha waiting for? You made a claim, back it up!

16. kess profile image60
    kessposted 13 years ago

Heavenly beings are those who have attained perfection and are ONE and SINGLE and WHOLE and therefore need no thing. not even wife.

Why? because all thing are already within them.

So we see that all already posses that Which they need, and Every male already have it's Female and there is no Female in Heaven except within the Male.

Those who boast in scripture, have you not read Eve was separated from Adam, can you not learn anything from this?

interesting ...isn't it because if life adam comes from eve...i mean women gives birth to men or women and it is not other way wrong...ofcourse men contribute but in future men's contribution would become optional...so women would be capable of giving birth using stem cell or something...

2. profile image0

First, I respect your religion! It is your choice to believe however you wish! I was more curious as anything as to why you would think this way! I don't agree with your thoughts but that's the beauty of it...we don't have to agree!

Our religions are as different as trying to fit a circle into a sqaure hole. So it is not going to help anyone to argue this.

1. profile image0

And we are to ascend our body too not just our spirit

3. profile image51

Please quote from Bible if you are a Christian and/or anything told by Jesus preferably.

17. Rajab Nsubuga profile image60
    Rajab Nsubugaposted 13 years ago

Sex and Heaven, is this another cosmological argument or some people are just in full view of the moon?

1. profile image0

I know, you "Christians" think only your spirit is raised, but the Jews don't.

Only the most righteous go to "Heaven" others will inhabit the new earth.

1. Druid Dude profile image59
        Druid Dudeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Course there's sex in heaven. If there was no sex, wouldn't that be HELL? But, seriously folks, look at hell. Actually don't look at hell. Look at Genesis, page one. God created everything, stepped back, said everything was good. First, hell isn't on the list, second, everything was good. (Hell, not being on the list) Second, heaven exists from the surface of the earth up to the void. We walk on earth, but thru heaven. Yeaah there's sex in heaven...just look around.

18. 2besure profile image80
    2besureposted 13 years ago

Whatever people need to to feel better.  People believe what they are taught to believe and also, what they have chosen to believe.  We will all find out when we get there what heaven is like. If we get there!

1. profile image0

At least it says so in your bible. If we have one spouse before the new earth or renewed earth, that person will still be our spouse.

When man was made, he was suppose to be with one partner forever.
      They were told to multiply.
      Eve was given to Adam for a help Meet. A lot of people think help meet means a helper.

The word translated incorrectly as help meet, actually means to lie (Lay) upon.

And in Bereshit/Genesis the word translated as Giants is really, in the Hebrew tongue. He-Npylym Heh Nun Pe Yod Lamed Mem and it
      means "Those Fallen" Angels, the B'ne Elohyim..So angels do have sex.

Human and Human do not produce Mighty Men

Actually human and human do produce mighty men.. I know of a couple right now who have had a 7'2" son and neither were that tall!

1. profile image0

--------------------
          Your superficial knowledge of the scripture you say you believe in, is amazing.
          Your lack of knowledge runs...so deep.

2. profile image0

You know what deborah? I have not once said anything about how you believe or call you names or make you to look unknowledgable! However... to be so knowledgable you sure have a lot lacking in what you are saying!

You have twisted scriptures to the point it is far from it's origin!

Apparently you need another translator for the text!

Look back through my posts... I did not personally say anything against you but you have me????  I do not personally attack anyone but I defend my beliefs... you don't have to personally attack to defend your beliefs! Once you do that, as you have, you change it from a discussion to a war! And that is wrong! This is why many people call religious people warmongers! Because they cannot discuss things without personally attacking other people if they do not believe your way! Sad sad sad!!!

Humans have a tendancy to want to understand the mystery so we take a story that we do not understand and add elements of our own understanding to it and thus make it palitable to our brains. Sometimes we have to accept that we just do not know and leave it at that.

The main problem that I have with your explanation that the sons of God are fallen angels is that the bible calls these very same beings demons throughout the rest of the bible.

And if it were these very same demons or fallen angels, they would still be doing this very thing to the daughters of men to this day and we do not see this happening.

The sons of God are the men of God who obeyed Him, and they were human.

Genesis 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Oh how people just love to twist the word of God and turn it into al blaton lie. No where in that scirpture does it say angels took the wives. It clearly says sons of God. Angles are not sons of God, they are angels.

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

People intrepret the giants as being angels or offsprings of angels but there is absolutely no where in the bible that says that.

Defination of giant- Persons of unusual sature who posess strength and power.

I do believe the bible, The bible is to be understood and not opened to intrepretation of what you might think it means. God will not give two different messages to two different people about the same scripture. What I dont' accept is your twisting of God's word and turning it into a lie.

1. profile image0

I don't need a translator. I speak, read and write Hebrew and Greek.

Nephilyim is a Hebrew word translated in the King James version as giants. It comes from the root "naphal," meaning These fallen or fallen ones,

The Hebrew to English translations say that the word Nephilyim means Giant. But Hebrew for "Those Fallen" is אלה הנופלים.

In Hebrew a simple noun is composed of the two or three letters of its root. Other nouns are derived from this root by placing specific letters as fixes (prefixes, infixes or suffixes) to the root. Often two nouns are put together to form one idea.

If we break down the words for "Those Fallen" אלה הנופלים

Heh, Nun, Pe, Yod, Lamed, Yod, Mem (The Pe in the middle of a word has the sound of an F as in Face)

It is pronounced "Hey-Npylym" Or Those "Nephilyim"

The letters ים contained in הנופלים as a suffix means Means "Day" and the ם means they are masculine. The ים is a duel Plural
              The word אלה (Those) used as a pronoun means "those ones" but also mean as a noun Oath, Imprecation, curse

So Those ones who were Divine and of the day (light) and who are cursed by the spoken word (of God)...Fallen Angels.

This is from you:

Your superficial knowledge of the scripture you say you believe in, is amazing.
                Your lack of knowledge runs...so deep.

That is saying I have no knowledge! That is an attack on someone's intellect!

I am not sensitive in nature! However when someone tells me my lack of knowledge runs deep that is personally attacking how much knowledge I have! I believe, and so would most, that is basically calling someone stupid! I graduated college with a 4.0, no exaggeration, so I'm not stupid.

You can believe that fallen angels had sex with daughters of men if you want! That's your business! I, however, am sticking with reality!

The only reason I commented on one of your posts is because I was seriously curious as to why you would believe there would be sex in heaven! Is there something wrong with you?

So basically if someone believes differently than you they lack in knowledge because you have all answers and know everything? I think your thoughts are self righteous! When in fact you take "no marriages' and make it into first husband! Just because you want sex in heaven doesn't make it truth!

19. zzron profile image58
    zzronposted 13 years ago

I don't think there will be any sex in Heaven. The bible does'nt mention it.
    http://s4.hubimg.com/u/3541223_f248.jpg

1. qwark profile image61

...lol is this "hub" subject coming to a "sexy end?"   :-)

1. profile image0

As "ends" go, I DO rather like this one.

20. pylos26 profile image69
    pylos26posted 13 years ago

Weak and Ill educated people continue to quote and offer materials from their so called bibles as facts to try and support or bolster their religious beliefs, but, when their bibles are put side by side with logic, reasoning or common sense, the bibles always falls to the ground. Why is that?

1. profile image0

The Bible doesn't "fall to the ground".   Sometimes people like to toss it there, but that's another matter.....

1. pylos26 profile image69
        pylos26posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Are we foolish enough to say that your bible will stand to the scrutiny of logic, rationale and common sense?

1. profile image0

Pyl, it is patently obvious that you've hardly cracked a Bible in your life. You've spent your days listening to fools who cringe at the thought of any authority greater then themselves, and bought their feeble arguments hook, line & sinker.

Tell me a part of the Bible that defies all logic. Go ahead and quote your favorite passage of silliness that only an idiot could believe.

2. profile image0

2. profile image0

Ill/ educated? I can bet I have two or three times more education than you.

then why in the world would you keep your education hidden away from anyone to see?

1. profile image0

What did you take? eighth and ninth grade science?

WOW...a basic religious fanatic with an open mind...would be the first!

1. profile image0

One of them is teaching the true meaning of scripture. Now if you're done being immature.

Didn't say you was a christian...mentioned a religious fanatic...just curious, did you earn your Phd. at nursing school...haha...i figure you must have accomplished at least that since you stated that you are 3-4 times more educated than i.

imagine a doctorate in bed pan duty...wow,wow.

1. profile image0

I assist in surgery, and no I don't hand scalpels to doctors.
                  I cut into the patient, help remove organs, tumors, cauterize, and sew them up.

I prescribe medication, therapy, rehabilitation.

I had to study every field of medicine. I continue my education. I am also required to be on file with the FBI.

And you? Cashier at Walmart?

For crying out loud...not even an md?

Please tell me what is so low about being a walmart cashier.
                    sister, you'd do well to lose the condescension.

scrub nurse huh? big deal.

you "CUT into the patient"...your choice of words seems to miss the nomenclature of an o.p...

I'm tired to talking to you...aint gonna talk no more miss high an mighty.

2. profile image0

and this?
                  http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/54883?p … ost1252136

and oh, look who started it
                  http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/54883?p … ost1250994

Bed pans?
                  I'm not a scrub nurse.
                  I thought if I said I made "incisions" you wouldn't understand.

Funny how you can dish it out, but can't take it

1. Friendlyword profile image59

Nurses will never get the respect they deserve.  On the subject of sex in heaven; Either God made man in his own image, or he didn't.

3. profile image0
      Baileybearposted 13 years agoin reply to this

not only that, but they also can't agree what on what it all is supposed to mean

1. profile image0

21. rebekahELLE profile image85
    rebekahELLEposted 13 years ago

I don't know about sex in heaven...

heavenly sex here on earth will do. big_smile

22. rebekahELLE profile image85
    rebekahELLEposted 13 years ago

I cannot believe that anyone truly believes this.. hmm

1. profile image0

Me neither!

I dunno about Deborah, but my God is not a "respecter of persons" and He promises me a place in Heaven,  the same as anyone else who trusts in Him.

1. profile image0

2. profile image0

2. profile image0

Are you Christian? If so, do you not believe your bible?

23. profile image0
    bolt1951posted 13 years ago

Jesus.....!!!! I can't believe that this conversation is going on. I just finished writing in another hub about this...Listen folks...I believe in God, and Jesus and the after life. However the rest of what is being said here is rubbish. All of this has absolutely nothing to do with us. This is a spiritual thing between God and Lucifer and what ever it is you can forget about answers in any book that has been translated by man. Why because we are imperfect therefore the possibility of misinterpretation is always gonna be there. Ans as far as to angels and how it's gonna be, is not a question anyone can answer. You see that is beyond our realm. Any scriptor ever written has always been used for destruction. any questions or beliefs we all might have is senseless, as long as we're here there is no real answer. At least on this planet. all our questions will be answered when we pass over period. A human being has the worst point of view than any other creature we share this planet with. It has been proven over and over for thousands of years that we are flawed beyond repair. our repair will happen when ever he or she chooses, and another thing we have absolutely no say so in our destiny, our destiny is not in our hands I ask you all, are you today what you imagined you would be NO...!!! impossible we all think we're doing all of this on our own, how wrong is that and how arrogant. That my friends is what being a human being is a flawed being with a spirit that desires to be back where it belongs. where there is peace and truth..one thing I know for sure the God I know is Crystal clear without flaws or confusion so therefore the way I live is if its crystal clear it is of a Godly nature if it is confusing and caotic it is not of a godly nature. For my God is a Peaceful and honest Force. I thank You all and wish you blessings.  However let's try and keep a clear mind and seek the truth which will set you free. Take care to all

24. profile image0

You do err by thinking that we (or at least I) are thinking that we're "doing this all on our own"....
    We have a choice, yes,  but it's based on a selfless act of Love that Jesus did for us.
    Your God is a "peaceful and honest Force", you say?
    My God is the Creator of the earth and sky and all living things.  Yes, He gives us Peace, but never promises us total peace while we're here on earth.   And no amount of meditation can give us that anyway.

25. profile image0

so your God creator of the earth and the sky and all living things is suppose to make a difference? That is exactly what I was talking about misinterpretation. Why because you like everyone else is flawed. and the fact that you have the nerve to expose your lack of misunderstanding is why exactly why we have no answers...you don't know this. Were you there..NO....is your faith based on a book that only god knows interpreted...but for sure it was a man...I trust no man as a matter fact I trust nothing that has skin and bones. I only believe in My GOD not anybody elses...I refuse to go to any man made church. with a man who wants me to tell him my sins. and ask for my money. Sorry but my god is free and I will only confess to him or her when he or her chooses. and most importabtly it is because I used the gift he gave us all it is called the freedom of will. I don't think he gave us that gift so that we listen to other human beings using the name of God. To Kill start wars. slaughter whole nations. And one more thing while we're on the bible...has it ever dawned on you that Satan's works are mixed in there somewhere? I hope you realize that Lucifer has been around for a long time and can use tricks that you would never even notice. including prejudgement and misinterpertration. And transforming himself to look and speak like a rightious God himself. annd their will never ever be peace,,,this is not about peace or you or I. Again this is something beyond the human comprehention. it is SPIRITUAL...!!!! nether you nor I know what all of this is really about we can fantasize that what a book some man wrote thousands of years ago gives you insight thats your perogative. You have that right to follow anyone you want to. just like I have the same right. And I say onto you pay no attention to any man made of flesh. for they will deceit,and manipulate you. The God you look some much for in books is actually inside of you. Just Pay Attention, seek and thou shall find.

1. profile image0

1. profile image0
        bolt1951posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I am addressing everyone who is questioning, what they can not get an answer to. The people that have no sense of what is really going on in this world. The ones that don't realize that this is not for use to be questioning, it has nothing to do with us. And the ones that that waste their time bottleing information into their memory bank. and spue things out with such conviction, that one can sense that they have absolutely no care about what or who they are hurting with false information. about what they trully believe in their hearts to be what they see and how they see it .
        Then try to use it to inform the masses, by spueing things about sex and heaven. as if that should be an issue that has to do with religion. That is a muslim myth to use those poor illiterate people to strap bombs around themselves and commit destruction. So what do they do tell them things of a sexual behavior. What I wonder is what they tell the woman that strap bombs that they will have eight virgin men?  So basically what I am saying is that no matter what memorizes and believes is irrevelant. Because comparing events we do on earth would be ludicrous in heaven, simple because this so called sexual thing is only for our existance here to reproduce or how some people put it multiply. No ONe But Absolutely NO ONE knows anything about heaven again because it is beyond the human mind to comprehend. it is of another nature. (it is a spiritual nature) and unless you have died gone to heaven and returned you would know. The memorization of a book scripture by scripture is the same thing that an actor does they must memorize their lines in order to perform their act. So memorization is just a human tool we use to use a self defence when one is confronted with these questions. Many people do this and most are preachers and reverans and people that want to use words that sound good and make you feel as if you were in contact with a higher power because of all the sinning you have done throughout the week and the life you have lived.And most are older people who go religiously two and three times a week.  Listen a sin is a sin telling another person because they are wearing a costume isn't gonna make the sin dissappear, just like when we dropped those atomic bombs in Japan. will telling a human being who is suppose to represent God change anything NO....!!!! what's done is done, period. when the time comes you will have to deal with what ever God decides. Which brings me back to how things work those young men that flew those planes and did all that destruction, was that orders from God NO...!! those were orders from men who have been trained for many years to think a certain way, they get medals and false sense of manhood and believe they are helping save the world. Meanwhile in the real world the people that are really responsible for their actions have a completely different agenda. And for the most part it ids driven by greed (Money) Example this country was build on bllood shed. (yes the most powerful Country on the planet)
        came here in the name of God mind you kill most of the inhabitants because in their eyes they were savages. They saw their actions as freedom fighters in The name of God. Took evrything Killed Millions and millions of unarmed people then as you go to school as a child they glorify these men Custered, Gen Grant, Mcarthur, what are these people?  Well in reality they are sort of victims themselves, however when you look at the whole picture they are mass Murderers, who were giving Medals pieces of meddals with shapes on them designed to make them feel special an powerful. While doing the dirty work for the ones that were really gonna prospure from all this destruction. who were they we will never know because those are things they don't want in our history books. so they give is Figure heads like Columbus and Napoleon, and so on . and most of it were lies told to us as children, who have sponge brains at that early age and we believe it and it stays inplnated in our imatured minds for as long as we live. So basically what I am saying is that the Bible and the way Countries run are almost one and the same, inreligion we call it the Bible in Politics we call it Constitution. they are both to serve the same purpose. To control the masses. Have a nice and peaceful weekend Thank You. and may the real God bless you and give you Peace of mind.

1. profile image0

26. GoldiString profile image60
    GoldiStringposted 13 years ago

Plenty of posts above I can not follow. So let me go back to the question:

What is this "god things" attitude toward sex in heaven?

It has to be the missionary position. smile

27. profile image0

No the truth is correct, My view means nothing. But follow the truth and you shall be free.

28. qwark profile image61
    qwarkposted 13 years ago

Lets get back the the question.
    Muslim martyrs get virgins in heaven. For what purpose?
    Jews and christians don't.

This all from the same mythical abrahamic god.

The god thing of the bible is a "fickle" SOB. doesn't seem to be able think things out to logical conclusions.

I know it's all a fairy tale but ya'd think the writers'd sit down together and write a tale enjoyable to read and not so confusing.

Now, does this mythical god thing allow sex in this fictitious heaven for some and not for others? Hmmmm?

1. luvpassion profile image62
      luvpassionposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well if you're considering converting to islam for the virgins in the islamic heaven...I suggest you try to find at least one here on earth over 18, (impossible) but then again, perhaps it's muslim virgins.

Perhaps there are enough of them to go around. lol

1. qwark profile image61

...why are you tappdancing around the barn?  lol
        Try to pull it together and read the question again and refer your response to this mythical god/allah thing...if you can. I don't think you can "handle-the-truth."   :-)

What truth? I haven't heard any truth...just alot of "if" and "why". roll So if  Allah rewards martysrs with virgins (see above post).

Why does God differintiate between the different religions? The answer is simple. There's no sex in Summerland. You'll have to wait until your next life. Maybe you'll get lucky and come back as a rabbit. lol

1. qwark profile image61

Thanks Luv:
            You are a damned good tap dancer...lol
            Thats just it...:-) there are no truths involved in metaphysical concepts....only fairytale wonderment.
            As long as you are peaceful and don't proselytize your belief in fairytale as being truth...matters not to me that you live in fantasyland...:-)

lol Mr.Qwark, if you think I live in a fantasyland you don't know me at all.

If your envious of the muslims reward in heaven....well , sux to be you. wink

1. qwark profile image61

Luv: Envious of extreme, primitive ignorance?
                C'mon, you can tapdance better'n that....lol:-)

2. profile image51
  29. profile image0

I'd like to say something about the what ever number of woman Muslims are suppose to get number one nothing is worth killing yourself for especially Virgin woman that have to cover their faces. ( because what lies under that hood might not be what I would be attractive to.) number ywo I don't care not even for one let slone eighty or what ever number and last but not least what about and for sure it had to be a man. What about their desire? why can they not ask for the same thing Virgin men and the same number...I wish I were better at math. because if you have more woman than there days in a calender it would take about three months if you use thr rotating system. However lets get serious about this how can such a large nimber of the populated earth have such an incredible point of view that it defies reality. It as if something evil lurks underneath that whole system. men Rule, men are better decision makers...and woman are almost non existant. if they are caughht having sex anyone in her family has the right to kill her...!!! what is that? doesn't sound religious to me as a matter fact it sounds pretty demonic. and this obcession with Virgins, what or where did that come from? This the 21st century we are so far ahead in teachnology bouth medical and reaching for the stars going into the very core of something
    as small as an atom....and this is what's roaming around. And so Hypacritical to demand something from someone that not even tou have followed. And by the way I have had many friends that  have gone to the middle east, places like Marrocco, Egypt, Sau
    di Arabia...and more often then not they have told me that alot of the men swing both ways, and it is acceptable behavior...now not only has some of these people not been virgins but they have lost both side of their virginity. God do I wish the Lord could take me away from this insanity at this very moment.

30. profile image0

Luv Passion the come back as a rabbit was excellent.

31. Rod Marsden profile image67
    Rod Marsdenposted 13 years ago

There have been a few writers who have questioned the appearance and attitude of these virgins the men get when they got crazy and blow up themselves and others in the name of this god or that.

What if these virgins are virgins for the reason that no man in his right mind would want them anyway? Mind you a mad bomber wouldn't be in his right mind anyway but still might be horrified to find himself wed to a LOT of females intent maybe on making his stay in eternity miserable.

It is a case of be very careful what you ask for because you might just get it and in spades. And who says God doesn't have a sense of humor?

1. qwark profile image61

lolol....this biblical "god thing" does have a sense of humor...just look at us!

1. Rod Marsden profile image67
        Rod Marsdenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

My point exactly qwark.

32. profile image0

It sure would be nice if every one could understand what they're reading. As far as the Virgins that had to come from an insecure king in those days. Because why the hell are you folks mixing sex and religion who cares??? especially 70-80 or what ever number you wish to believe. I myself think that sharing your life with one woman is an honorable thing. A real man with conviction and honor, and respect. I worked with a guy who once who for the craziest reason talked about when he got married of course she had to be a virgin because he was Pentacostal. this guy had the odacity to tell me it took him three days to penetrate his wife. Be cause of course she was more virgin then the Virgin Mary....now according to scripture she truly never had sex in her life and you know what I can understand that why? because I believe God Is the force of forces. so this guy couldn't get in ,,,Oh and on the third day he had to get a lubricant. Meanwhile the Virgin Mary had a child I don't know but I guess between 6 to eight Lbs. and not going in this was coming out. I just looked at him the way you look through glass...You know like many here. And I laghed for 3 days...isn't that coincidental the same amount of time it took Jesus to resurrect. What a joke ...between the virgins...which I assume means Purity to the man , who isn't pure himself....wow what a fair god and yes what a sense of humour. I wonder if that same sense of humour were the other way around. what would be the excuse. ....What ....OH !!! yeah we'll never know...great sense, you keep chasing these so called virgins. who by the way in order to keep so many women to  just desire you....and only you is a joke within itself. Man the gardener, the mailman, and even your camel would sure get at least a few because one man couldn't be every where at the same time or do you believe that Allah will grant you such powers....to a person that is so self centered that he trully believes that he deserves so many woman ....because of course Arabs aren't like the rest of the men on this planet they are sex machines they can just do that thing and never get tired and most of all satisfy every single one of them...Does this sound even real to any one that all you need is common sense as to how rediculous that concept is....something tells me that my 3 year old grandaughter could probably see through that BUll. stop Kidding yourself oh an another thing I was single til I was 33 years old and I must admit I had the time of my life and I wasn't alone it was the sixty's and what your god told you, because  he never put you in that possition. I experienced on this earth and in the end, you know what I found out?  that this is not  just about sex you have to have a chemistry, a passion and it has to come from both parties involved and as time goes by you share more and more of each other,,, This thing, this void gets filled with Love...and then you create another one to love together. you raise them they grow up and then the cycle starts over again except for this time it's for the creations two souls created out of Love, respect Honer and being brave enough to take on a family and raise them and that is only but 3 at a time. And because your a man doesn't mean you don't require help....so with that said....start throwing your stone. you know why because I am a Man of honor and respect. and have done things that many only dream of, and on this planet not heaven...oh and one more thing let us not forget that physical attraction is part of human nature so if you look like a camels ass...your not gonna be able to do anything because they will stray....oh...that's right not where Allah is sending you there it's so much different.

If one woman who is good to him is enough for any man or at least most men then a platoon of women would have to be too much. Mormons might disagree. Certainly you imagine having a harem when you are in your twenties but by the time you reach your thirties you know better or at least some of us do. If you blow yourself up in the meantime that might be a problem.

2. qwark profile image61

Wow! That was a harrangue that had nuthin' to do with the question...lololol.
      Seems that you had a catharsis of sorts tho....I hope ya feel better....:-)

33. profile image51
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

No sex in Heaven

1. chubatemjen profile image60
      chubatemjenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Every thing is made new.... every feelings and thinking is in and through HIM .
      Metaphor is what we need to understand.

1. profile image0

2. Rod Marsden profile image67

Not sure if heaven would actually be heaven without some intimacy with the opposite sex. Its like the argument that there are only humans in heaven because animals, birds and fish don't have souls.

To my way of thinking a lot of animal lovers would be real disappointed if they never got to see their old pets again and there are people like me who like the sounds of birds and other wildlife. Souls or not I do believe there are cats, dogs, etc in heaven for a lot of people because it wouldn't be heaven for them otherwise.

For those who have the logic firmly planted in them that there is no sex then of course there is no sex and for those who have it in their souls that you need a soul pass to be there of course you will need a soul pass to be in heaven.

3. profile image0

He will not rip female and male apart in the afterlife.

You will not be in heaven. Heaven is the Abode of God, and only those worthy will be there. The others will inhabit the earth.

I will go along with it not being good for man to be alone. Those of the Jewish faith have got that right. The right woman deserves to be appreciated and loved,  no worries there.

2. profile image51

What will do Jesus in heaven? As per Bible, he did not marry.

1. profile image0

1. profile image51

No compulsion; you may have whatever opinion you like.

Anybody else, please

What will do Jesus in heaven? As per Bible, he did not marry.

With whom Jesus would have sex with, if sex in heaven is essential?

1. profile image0

When God created man, they were meant to live forever. Before the error/fall of man, male and female were given to each other, and they had sex.

Sex is not wrong or dirty.
              If people are married to each other and die, they are still married to each other.

I agree sex is not wrong or dirty if done the way God intended. It's a beautiful thing between two married people! But sex was meant to reproduce!

In your way of thinking Deborah some people will have sexual enjoyment while others will not be allowed to! For instance, a 17 year old boy is killed before he gets married or has sex at all... in his heaven he is cursed with no sex because he never married while many others enjoy sex becaues they were married while on Earth! That is twisted!

If Jesus said there are NO marriages in heaven I think I will go literally by what he said and not what I want him to say! When Jesus specifically said there will be NO marriages in heaven then I think I will take his word for it not yours Deborah!

God bless! Bye now!

Does he have a DIY video out? LOL!

4. Beelzedad profile image59

Tried to get some there, did you? smile

34. qwark profile image61
    qwarkposted 13 years ago

These are all the kinds of responses that are entertaining and enlightening in ref to the numbers of "primitive" thinkers that exist amongst contemporary mankind.
    Those, in this forum, that "believe" in myth, are fearfully superstitious and hopeful that there is s "life-after-life," are representative, of the billions of ignorant and easily led constituents of monotheism.
    It is a scary thought that members of this group are hell bent upon man experiencing "the-end-of-times."
    They read and believe the words of "ancients" who would have dropped to their knees and praised me as the true "god thing" if I'd have appeared on my Harley, struck a match on my jeans and fire appeared on the end of a little stick.
    Believers in this "god thing" make a poignant statementi.e. man is but an immature, ignorant and deadly life form which may be the perpetrator of its own demise.

35. profile image0

Let me get this right some people believe that using $5.00 words will shake people and perhaps not have to deal with confrontaion. When in reality words are meaningless. It's the walk that counts. And that walk best be real because in the end the truth will always prevail. This whole forum, from what I see is providing what mankind has had problems with since the beginning.Lack of discipline, self centered, Violent, and we all ask how we got to this possition. Does this sound familiar to anyone here? Well to me it sounds like what got us in this possition in the first place. Lucifer doing one of his reruns. He is easy to read because no matter what he does it always leads to the same thing. His bigest boo-boo was not having the foresight to realize that the game of chess God was playing through the second Adam. Would force him to have no other choice but to come to terms, that at that very second Jesus passed on was the beginning of his end. His flaws are so limited, and so predictable that he has run out of moves. the only thing it has left is one thing. And that is to accept his demise, and accept what is the unavoidable. Which is that his time is running out and fast. So he will commit as much attrocities as he possibly can while his he hears his clock ticking away. I personally which it happen right now this very second. because I have been prepared, and have learned that fear is lucifers work, in other words non existance, just another one of his tools, to use in order to get our control under his claws. but what people or alot of people fail to realize is that weather you have fear or not everthing comes to an end, so why even bother with fear Physical death is unavoidable...no matter who you are weathy sick, accident or having a fanatic who believes that jesus wasn't really crucified and that he was just another prophet. who was here befor Mohammad. And that Mohammad was mention by Jesus himself and said I am but just one the next one will show you the way to God or something of that nature. Boy that story sounds so familiar almost as if though someone had no Idea of their own. In the entertainment business it is called plagarism.  So at least we know it lacks creativity.I used  the word IT because that  is exactly what I meant to say for this is neither human nor animal. What this encompasses is nothing but vile, hate, decease, everything that is wrong on this earth comes from this entity.

1. qwark profile image61

Ty Bolt!!  That was a wonderful example of what I was talking about in my last post!
      You represent the monotheists in the most powerful way...to the "enlightened" public!
      Amen and amen...lol  :-)

36. profile image0

Poor and Simple excuse to attempt to point that crooket finger at me....what a waste of time. For you are meaningless using the now .25 cent same world. for you see WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS EXACTLY THAT TALK... when you can show the walk then perhaps the silly childish lol, that kids use on yahoo and aol. to represent laughter. since the beggining of the business of chat rooms. tells me more about you than you could ever imagine. you see Qwark or should I say quack. age really does make a difference, it's called experience. Would you like me to explain that to you?? (so predictable and non forsighted, close minded and always wanting to have te last word, this again sounds so familiar, and so non creative,) lol that while I peel you next banana.

1. qwark profile image61

Hi Bolt:
      lol...I love it!
      You are a major reason why I love the forum!
      Ty for an entertaining response.
      I would love for you to now explain this "experience" thing to me. You offered, I'll excitedly accept. I'm always searching for input from those who offer it. I'm serious!
      I'll be happy to give you full credit for offering new and intriguing "input" and "experience."
      I'm on "pins-and-needles" waiting to be enlightened by your words!
      I do share my bananas, want one?
      Qwark

37. profile image0

I'll get back to you, in a bit give me about 1/2 an hour I have to go to Homedepot and pick up afew things, however if you want to share the banana...please be my guess. I'll also stop by and pick up a box of Pampers, do you prefer the pull ups???  or the ones with the tape...feel free to let us al know i'm sure I'm not the only one curious...what it's like living in the burbs..

1. qwark profile image61

Hi Bolt:
      I can't help ya with this one. I don't know what "Pambers" are. I look forward to your return and to an exciting and enlightening response about "experience."
      I have plenty of bananas. I'll be happy to peel one for ya when ya get back.
      I'll check back in 1/2 an hour....:-)

38. profile image0
    selrachposted 13 years ago

I don,t know about sex in heaven,but I have slept with a few angel.

1. qwark profile image61

haha Sel...me too! Lots of 'em.

39. profile image0

Kid theres alot of things you don't know let alone sex...weather on heaven or earth...perhaps you didn't read  everything I wrote. However it doesn't matter because I was born and raised IN NYC where we use to take people like you and I would feed them to my friends. who happen to love dorks by the time they were done they would through you back just to see how far I could spit you out. Listen not for nothing but your either scrawny, or a big baffoon. who can hide behind your PC and make believe you can handle things, and are fast and whitty. But Like I told you it doesn't get any faster than in NYC especially if your raised in the South Bronx. where you have to learn to defend your self mentally, but most of all Physically. And by Physically I mean you have to have the Balls to take on anybody any size and use what ever you needed to make sure that the conquest is yours. So let me give you some stats...out of possibly 25-30 fights or confrontations (burb Talk) so that you can get a clear picture. I am 6'1" out of all those confrontations I lost but only one, and that was negligence on my part. plus there were 6 and I was only one. But when all was said and done the payback wasn't worth it for them, may they rest in peace. That's just the way it was for my reality. But after you grow out of those years you have experienced the good, and the bad and somehow come to terms with life.And best and most importantly I have never seen the inside of a jail. Why because number one you learn that certain things one must do alone. so it stays between you and yourself. I answer to absolutely no one and have never, ever ratted on anyone...enemy or not you see where I grew up we had a set of codes and that was honor and respect go hand in hand. if you have no honor you are not a man and if you are not a man you deserve no respect....pretty interesting ha....!!!!!!!!!!!how was that banana?

1. qwark profile image61

Bolt: Hahahaha...oh jeez! I didn't know you were a tough guy too! I'm SOOOOOOOO impressed!
      Yep yer right, I've never beaten anyone up. I've missed so much! Damn!
      Is this the experience you were gonna enlighten me with?
      Shucks! I'm disappointed!
      I think maybe ya skipped alota school too eh? I had to correct quite a bit of your spelling, but hell, I got the idea..lol
      Oh well, I appreciated your description of living the "hard life" in the "hood."
      I've got more bananas to share....lolol..Thanks for making my day!....whew...:-)

40. profile image0

Oh still trying to be smart..well I finished school then I was drafted did three tours in Vietnam. and for some reason or another they noticed something about me. so I was trained in what is know as special forces Sniper (1st Class) nothing really to be proud of. putting a bullet through an assholes head isn't exactly what I consider as fun however. because of some of the things I had to do, while you weren't even a sperm.
    but it's the reason that you have the right to make believe your inellegent...and as far as the spelling this happens to me often simply because I'm used to programing PC's so that idiots can make believe just like you. you see Even though I was raised the way I was I had what is called an instinct for figureing things out. Like you for example your just a has been who hides and uses a fantasy picture, because if we say what you really looked like your gig would come to a complete halt. Have another banana. my little baboon.

1. qwark profile image61

Your Sarcasm, Bolt is wonderful!
      I'm proud to know that you served us well in Vietnam.
      I wonder at the depth of your apparent anger and exaggerated opinion of self worth.
      But so be it, Humanity is rife with such as you, to its utter dismay!
      I understand you and do not take your adhominem attacks on my character and abilities seriously.
      I am surrounded by the lesser evolved such as yourself and have to adapt to their inequities in intellect, which I think I do very well and have done, for well over 60 yrs.
      You have been fun and entertaining. I will always share my bananas with you as long as you don't beat your chest and bare your teeth......:-)
      Thanks for your interesting responses....:-)
      Qwark

41. profile image0

Well if your sixty then why are you on such a different page? you must of course have the ability to know where I'm coming from. because I'm not sarcastic or mean harm to anyone, we havenough troubles as it is. how ever I treat people the way they treat me. Self preservation. so if we're the same age why are the signs of the time beibg so evasive. like where were you Nov. 22, 1963? or December 8th 1980...where were you and where was your participation?

1. qwark profile image61

Hi Bolt: I was in the USAF for 4 years. Serving in Germany with a "crypto" clearance.
      I'm not on a different page Bolt.
      I'm just not a religious nut.
      I'm a realist who is still and always will be seeking "input" in ref. to "reality," not myth and superstition.
      As far as treating others goes? I believe in "tit-for-tat."
      I am a pessemist in ref. the future of mankind.
      If you have read any of my "hubs," (I'm sure you haven't and won't) I believe that we as a species are well on our way to experiencing our last days as modern man because of deadly monotheistic inanity.
      Thanks for the responses...they have been enjoyable....:-)

42. profile image0

Well first of all I've only been here but perhaps 3 days...and now that I see  I will probably read all of your hubs. simple because now I find you interesting. I am not a fanatic and I surely believe just like you that we are very close to the end that I wouldn't be surprised if it happened tonight. However I am looking forward to what ever is coming next. I to have had my doubts...however I have seen things and experienced things that tells me that there is something...however it remotely different than what's in any religious book. and without a doubt, I have never trusted man in general, because of the deceite,,, which I have experienced many times. It was a pleasure getting to know you. and come to where we are with each other, it's a beginning perhaps of something good.Take care of yourself. and Good night.

1. qwark profile image61

TY Bolt...:-)
      ...been a Pleasure!    :-)

43. qwark profile image61
    qwarkposted 13 years ago

If this "god thing" made man in "its" image, we are fools! Can we assume then, that this "god thing" is also a "fool?"
    Looks like "logic" to me.

44. qwark profile image61
    qwarkposted 13 years ago

No one's answered my question yet.
    If this "god thing" allows martyrd muslims virgins for sex in heaven, why doesn't "it" give the same opportunities to jews and christians?

qwark, no offense, but you kind of talk in circles and its hard to follow you.  then, if we do take the risk to respond to you, you tear a person apart and try to make them look idiotic.

1. qwark profile image61

Megs: I take no offense. I'm sorry if you get that impression.
        I cannot tear a logical comment apart.
        How can I make anyone look like an idiot if I can't offer a well reasoned logical response?
        I asked this question because there seems to be a discrepancy in reward, twixt this "god things" heavenly rewards in ref to differing cult belief.
        There are those, here in the forums, that claim to "know" the answers to these monotheistic discrepencies. I want to hear what they "know."
        Of course they "know" nothing, but for the sake of "forum purpose" i.e. exchange of ideas and possibly passionate discourse, I ask.
        Talking in circles? Pls explain. I try to be very specific.

45. megs78 profile image61
    megs78posted 13 years ago

well, maybe not so much talk in circles, but you use words and sentence phrasing thats hard to follow.  i know to you it seems 'logical', but to me, it sometimes seems as if you are trying to purposely confuse people.  maybe im just not advanced enough in my english skills, but it can get frustrating.  I usually enjoy reading your take on things and the arguments you get into, but then there are times when I have to reread your paragraphs again and again to get the gist of it so then I abandon it because i just don't have the time.

1. qwark profile image61

Hi Megs:
      Aw, thanks for reading my responses.
      I know I can get pretty involved in explaining something. I try my damnedest to keep it at laymans level.
      I hope ya keep reading and enjoying. That's what the forum is about...enjoyment.
      I have a very extensive vocabulary and I use it...but ya know what? In college I wore out dictionaries trying to fully understand writers who were far beyond me in their ability to express themselves in my native language: English.
      Stick with it. Ya can only improve...:-)
      Qwark

She's saying in a polite way Mr. qwark...your full of it. lol lol lol

1. qwark profile image61

Luv: yep yer right! I am fulla it! I love experessing what I'm full of just to confuse those of you, at the primitive thinking level, who have no no understanding of lifes realities and don't seem to have the intellectual abilities to view anything beyond the end of your little noses (I'm being presumptive about the "little nose'."
          But Luv, you are one of those who make the forum fun because you provide illogical and unreasoned thoughts in your responses which make us guffaw and rotfl!
          We love ya! ...so far....lol :-)

Thanks for admitting your full of nonsense and aren't ashamed to express it  only one confused about that is you! lol , but I see no point in trying to be reasonable, or logical in any conversation with those of you primitive, immoral atheist groupies. lol 

Though many of you claim college edjucations you don't sound like it. I suspect you are only edjucated in the virtual world. You stroke your ego by claiming to be a  Virtual world academic. lol

P.S. I'm not ashamed to show my face...big nose? Never had that thrown at me, what do you look like. Are you ashamed of your appearance?. roll

You atheists use that "we" word alot. We don't believe in anything, We're smarter then everybody. We know everything. We worship science. We speak for each other. We take up for each other cause We don't have our own identity. All bow down and worship the great "WE". lol lol lol

1. qwark profile image61

Luv: I don't have a "college edjucations." I'm smilin'...:-)
              I agree, there hasn't been a "believer" in this mythical "god thing" that has tried to use logic and/or reason in their responses. The reason why, is: logic/reason and religion are at opposite ends of the "reality" continuum.
              Thats what makes you fun tho because you so completely and totally represent believers in myth and superstition. Thats what keeps those of us, who are a little more enlightened and more in touch with reality, interested in the forum chats. After all, it would be pretty boring if we all thought alike.
              What concerns me tho is that a belief in this monotheistic "god thing" has been so deadly down thru the ages and is still the bane of human progress and life.
              You are good at offering lip service ref the deadly cults.
              I'm not an atheist tho Luv. Atheists don't exist.
              Oh and the nose, I didn't say you had a big one I just said, more or less that I'm guessing.....:-)
              You are entertaining tho....ty for that!:-)

Well I wish I could say the same about you...a couple weeks ago I would have. But I see now that you Mr. qwark are aligning yourself with the other groupies with the words "we" and "us". So you see I'm my own person and don't represent anyone. See the difference in the words "I" And "We" I have my own identity. Don't presume so much. smile

You parrot their words and call it logical/reason. You assume I'm a Christian and try to hurt my feelings. Sorry it won't work. lol

I'm disappointed because I always found you entertaining also, and now I see you're just another egocentric, brute. tongue

1. qwark profile image61

Luv: My goodness! Such an impassioned response!
                  I'm not an  "egosentric," (egocentric...I'm sure you realize the mistake in spelling?) brute. Naw, I just write it as I see it and have experienced it.
                  I'd love to know which connotation of "brute" you compare me to.
                  Curiosity demands that you to expand on that description of me...if you are able. C'mon lets have some fun...:-)
                  I don't think I've ever used the word "we" 'cause I'm not a joiner. Groupie? Explain that pls.
                  I'm not religious, I'm not an atheist, agnostic, deist or a believer in mythical god things...who am I a "groupie" for? There are few that think as I. There are few who can follow my expressed life philosophy. In fact there are few who agree with me on anything...lolol...I end my profile with these words: "I AM ALONE!"
                  Luv ya luv....:-)
                  By the way, I don't believe I ever said I thought you were a christian. A monotheist? probably.
                  Settle down, relax, get yer mind together and do yer damndest to logically and reasonably respond to my reply to ya...
                  You are fun and entertaining!   :-)

I'm sorry you're alone. You use the word we and us...I'm surprised you don't realize what you've said.

Brute wasn't the word I wanted to use, but I would get banned for using that word.

You like the rest assume I am, or assume you know something about me just because I write in the forums, otherwise why would you say;

"I love experessing what I'm full of just to confuse those of you, at the primitive thinking level, who have no no understanding of lifes realities."  

This statement plainly sets you in the middle of a group on hubpages.

If you presume that only a few know the truth about life...you haven't lived, (a presumption on my part) since I don't know you either. I would guess that you are older than me.  Yet probably haven't traveled as extensively as I. (another presumption). smile

If I've presumed wrong I apologize...see I don't put myself above you the way you do me. Perhaps there is a reason for you looking down on others. My life is perfect, can you say the same? wink

46. profile image0

Good afternoon everyone,

Hello Mr Qwark, are these folks still arguing about, what no one really knows? Perhaps they should watch Bill Mahar, more often. He pretty much throws it like he see's it.

1. qwark profile image61

Hi Bolt:
      Oh yeh, it never ends....:-)
      It's not arguing tho, it's just chatting passionately....lol
      I love Bill. Never miss a show. He and I are twins in thinking.
      His "Religulous" was great!
      Hope yer doing well.////:-)

47. profile image0

You also Qwark, Chatting Passionately? that's a new one....it appears much more pieceful today. Cause yesterday that robot lady was driving me crazy...it's a shame if that's what she really looks like, and if she really is that young. Because almost anything good is flying right past her. Even though she gave the impression that she was more into the after life sex than religion itself. So at least part of her is attempting to enjoy herself while the book is resting.

1. qwark profile image61

Bolt...Treat her gently...:-)..for she knows not what she says.
      She is an avid follower of her beliefs and bigotry is her guide.
      She is a fun "hubber" tho.
      Glad yer ok...:-)

48. profile image0

49. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 13 years ago

i don't think god is against sex.  after all, he never would've had us all born naked if he was. wink

50. profile image0

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)