Hub not showing views

Jump to Last Post 1-20 of 20 discussions (28 posts)
  1. 2besure profile image79
    2besureposted 13 years ago

I wrote a hub about 10 hours ago, that has not shown any views. I usually see views withing a half hour.

I have submitted it to many social networking site, so I think it is a glitch.  Can someone please check this for me.

The article title is,"Reachout Wireless Free Cell Phone with a Twist".  Thanks for your help.

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hmmmm that is strange....

Sometimes my new hubs take 5-6 hours to show up though, not sure why. Maybe wait till 24 hours then email the team?

(Just a quick tip. Make your first text capsule a wee bit bigger and then you'll get your first adsense box up top right, best place to get clicked.)

2. wilderness profile image94
    wildernessposted 13 years ago

My stats haven't updated since sometime last night, and several others have reported the same thing here in the forums.

Yes, it is a glitch - be patient and it will be corrected.

3. Richieb799 profile image74
    Richieb799posted 13 years ago

My stats havent budged all day, I think they've frozen and the hub team is probably performing maintenance as we speak.. this happens occasionally

1. 2besure profile image79
      2besureposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I hope they fix it too.  Google Adsense seems to be recording my page views for HubPages.

1. WryLilt profile image87
        WryLiltposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The best way to track your views is with Google Analytics

4. Jayne Lancer profile image91
    Jayne Lancerposted 13 years ago

I read on another thread that the stats have been down all day. As Richie says, it happens sometimes.

5. Scribenet profile image62
    Scribenetposted 13 years ago

My stats have been frozen from morning as well. Last night I had problems signing in and had to reset my password,as a result.. so I suppose there are bugs in the system right now. Hopefully they are back to normal shortly!

6. Rochelle Frank profile image90
    Rochelle Frankposted 13 years ago

Mine too, but my adsense is moving up  nicely. so "What? Me worry?"

1. viryabo profile image94
      viryaboposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You took the 'words' out of my mouth smile

2. 2besure profile image79
      2besureposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yeah Rochelle!

That is the only thing that matters...show me the money!  So someone is viewing your pages.

7. lex123 profile image79
    lex123posted 13 years ago

I too had noticed it and was wondering why?

8. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 13 years ago

Yes it is my stats also not moving despite i have some impression on adsense.

9. christopheranton profile image64
    christopherantonposted 13 years ago

I hope this problem is resolved soon, as my stats have been frozen for twenty four hours now. and I do like to check them regularly. Shouldnt someone from the Hubpages team post something on this issue?

10. michifus profile image57
    michifusposted 13 years ago

Me too - I am on 99,982 hubpage views - Maybe they are doing it to keep me in suspense!

11. Jaynie2000 profile image84
    Jaynie2000posted 13 years ago

Sorry we're having trouble, but glad I'm not the only one. I usually have hits within 30-60 minutes. Now I know I've had hits because I've gotten comments and emails on new hubs, but no views are showing up in my stats. I guess I'll be patient and wait it out. As long as this isn't tied to earnings in anyway, I guess there's no harm done. And since earnings seem to be continuing, I guess I'm okay.

12. sabrebIade profile image78
    sabrebIadeposted 13 years ago

My stats have been frozen for at least 24 hours.
    Check Google like others have suggested.

13. KnowledgeSpeaks profile image60
    KnowledgeSpeaksposted 13 years ago

My stats are still frozen, but I can tell what's going on using my google analytics data from yesterday. Things are moving, we just aren't seeing it with our hubpages data. Hopefully they'll fix the problem soon.

14. profile image0
    Listerinoposted 13 years ago

My stats are frozen too. It's very frustrating but I guess we just have to be patient

1. Tom_Radford profile image60
      Tom_Radfordposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Phew... i thought it was just me. Mine haven't moved at all... I've felt very boring all day and unloved too! hope they get it sorted soon. Thanks for asking the question 2besure.

1. Sweetsusieg profile image75
        Sweetsusiegposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Tom I felt like you as well!!  I know I've had views - the comments show that..  but I'm almost at 10,000 views.. waiting in anticipation...

15. Jayne Lancer profile image91
    Jayne Lancerposted 13 years ago

This waiting is beginning to get on my nerves. I wonder what could be so difficult to put right?

16. shai77 profile image80
    shai77posted 13 years ago

Still stats not showing .
    I wonder why it is  happening from time to time.
    I think already almost 48 hours without stats

1. Tom_Radford profile image60
      Tom_Radfordposted 13 years ago

Aha! looks like they've sorted it people... my views just shot up. Check yours now!

1. profile image0
        TopUniverseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes it works perfect now.

2. sagebrush_mama profile image59
      sagebrush_mamaposted 13 years ago

Phew!  That's a relief!

3. Maddie Ruud profile image72
      Maddie Ruudposted 13 years ago

It's hard for me to keep track when there are so many threads on the same problem.  Commented on one, but now these other ones are popping up.  Sorry guys.  It took a while to locate the problem, but it should indeed be fixed now.

4. Mikeydoes profile image43
      Mikeydoesposted 13 years ago

Yes, it is fixed.. Thanks!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)