What are you passionate about in your life?

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (32 posts)
  1. dawnM profile image58
    dawnMposted 13 years ago

what excites you in your life, something that you love to do, you are passionate about?

1. qwark profile image61
      qwarkposted 13 years agoin reply to this

....LIFE!
      It only happens once.

2. Debby Bruck profile image66
    Debby Bruckposted 13 years ago

I love to write, including hubs, blogs. This year I began online radio, and performing as a radio DJ, producing an excellent show is exhilarating. Actually, anything done well is my passion. Thanks for asking.

1. Denise Handlon profile image86
      Denise Handlonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

cool!

2. dawnM profile image58
      dawnMposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Debby that is great, and it sounds like a lot of fun!!!

3. Denise Handlon profile image86
    Denise Handlonposted 13 years ago

when I had my dance studio I was very passionate about it.  It's been a long time in between that I've been passionate about ANYTHING in my life besides my children and grandkids. But, since I have been involved in Hubpages my writing is my renewed passion.

1. dawnM profile image58

Denise, I am passing on what you wrote to my mom, I have been trying to get her to write on hubpages, I know that she has so much to offer and she would love it.  I do keep her very busy with my kids though, she loves being the ultimate grandma...lol

2. the clean life profile image72
      the clean lifeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I am passionate about my writing here on HP and continuing to stay clean and sober.

I am also passionate about helping people through my writing on addictions and hopefully what they read will help them find sobriety in their life as I did.

Denise, my wife works for a Company that sells and manufactures dance recitals costumes for the last 11 years. Maybe you might know of them.

4. sofs profile image78
    sofsposted 13 years ago

I am passionate about most things I do, I love to tell people that there is hope, love to tell them they are loved and I love to be happy and make others happy...isn't that enough passion. smile

smile  and you are...smile

1. sofs profile image78
        sofsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

smile That is so sweet of you Denise  smile

It's true...gee, and we've never even met...smile

1. sofs profile image78

Does it matter?  we can still seethe goodness in the other!!  smile

No, not at all (re: does it matter)  That's the cool part of it.  Sensing and experiencing the goodness from another w/o ever meeting them-just from what radiates through the words.    Sweet.  smile

Nice chatting.  I'm heading off to bed.  'night.

1. sofs profile image78

G'nite! and sweet dreams too !!

5. tdebrick profile image60
    tdebrickposted 13 years ago

I love being creative. Nothing else matters! I love to draw (I suck), make things (great a making jewelry), and also paint. I get a rush when I can make something out of something! When I feel stressed I start drawing at work or home, it calms me down.

Cool...two thumbs up.

2. dawnM profile image58

tdebrick that was funny what you said, because I love to draw too, and I have even taken drawing classes and I still (suck)...lol

6. camlo profile image85
    camloposted 13 years ago

I suppose music is my greatest passion, although I'm not really very good at it. I'm not that good at anything, actually - Jack of all trades, master of none. Typical Gemini. smile

1. dawnM profile image58

Oh Camlo, I am a Gemini too, being interested about many things is actually good, and it leaves life open to all the possibilities around us

7. Beth100 profile image70
    Beth100posted 13 years ago

creating and being creative...
    my family....
    living in the moment...
    being peaceful....
    being honest....
    being truthful...
    helping others....
    instilling independent thinking in my children....
    being a friend....
    being positive...

8. fucsia profile image61
    fucsiaposted 13 years ago

I love read, write. I am interesting in many topics: health, nutrition, personal growth, spirituality.
    I love run: when I run I feel free!
    I love try to understand the others, and myself too.

9. fucsia profile image61
    fucsiaposted 13 years ago

Ah .... Almost I forgot: I love nature ... I love listen it, see it, smell it. I think we can all learn from nature to be simpler and have more patience and perseverance.

10. smelloftruth profile image60
    smelloftruthposted 13 years ago

I love to eat but I'm having problems with my weight lately so I'm trying to control my appetite for now especially this Christmas season.

1. KoffeeKlatch Gals profile image74
      KoffeeKlatch Galsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm passionate about creativity.  Whether it comes in the form of writing of a craft, creating a new project, it's all exciting.  If I had to pick one creative area it would be writing.

11. Stories Inc. profile image64
    Stories Inc.posted 13 years ago

Writing.

My stories and my blogs are all that keeps me going and gets me through the darkest of times without falling apart. I really enjoy interacting with an audience and sharing new things with them, find out what they have to say.

I started on blogger and hubs 3/2 months ago and haven't regretted it even once since. Loving it wink

12. Ashantina profile image59
    Ashantinaposted 13 years ago

I love doing most creative things.. crochet, painting, drawing but my biggest passion is writing poems.. I have hundreds which I've never even shown anyone.. this is the year.. I made the first step a few weeks ago by joining hubpages, so it is onwards and upwards for me from here smile smile

13. Str8up Hookups profile image42
    Str8up Hookupsposted 13 years ago

First I'm passionate about life itself,trying to live every moment to the fullest.

My family,travel,photography, writing,cooking,decorating and living in the moment.

14. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 13 years ago

My husband , my daughters & grandkids - Travel ! Camping , snorkelling & nature  for a start !

15. Julie2 profile image59
    Julie2posted 13 years ago

Painting and spending time with my kids, playing games, watching TV or just talking.

16. Calgarz profile image60
    Calgarzposted 13 years ago

I'm passionate about fragrances. I think this is where my creativity lies. Fragrances perk me up instantly. They are the reason for and the source of my being.

17. guy1973 profile image55
    guy1973posted 13 years ago

am passionate about voluntary relief work. have been doing it for some 10 yrs now. have been part of voluntary efforts in many nations, its always a joy to be there for others. i kind of miss it right now as i have been concentrating on my carrier for the past 1 1/2 year

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)