Keep your kids healthy - don't vaccinate them!

Jump to Last Post 51-55 of 55 discussions (189 posts)
  1. sannyasinman profile image61
    sannyasinmanposted 11 years ago

Vaccines Kill 8 Children; Others Critically Sick
    http://vactruth.com/2012/07/27/vaccines … dium=email

1. Quilligrapher profile image73
      Quilligrapherposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hello Sannyasinman.

I would be grateful to you if would point out to me where this article reveals the mechanism that connects the death of these 8 children to vaccines to the total exclusion of all other possible causes. I am sure it is in the article some where and you will be able to find it.

Thank you for taking the time.
      http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6919429.jpg

Hello again, Sannyasinman.
        So it seems, in the end, we must agree this article does not reveal any mechanism that connects the death of these 8 children to vaccines they received and it certainly does not rule out other possible causes. This article does not promote knowledge about vaccines, it promotes fear.

1. sannyasinman profile image61
          sannyasinmanposted 11 years agoin reply to this

It is not incumbent upon me to prove that vaccines can kill people or severely damage their health. People can read the article and make their own judment.

However, if anyone suggests that a HEALTHY child, especially a young baby whose immune system has not even had a chance to develop properly, is injected with a number of chemical cocktail vaccines, it IS incumbent upon them to PROVE that the vaccine is safe, especially when there are many thousand of cases reported of damage done by vaccines, and billions of dollars paid out in compensation by vaccine manufacturers.   

There has never been (that anyone has found) any vaccine study done using 100% unvaccinated children as controls, to prove that vaccines are safe.

Tell me, do you truly belive that vaccines are safe and effective, or is this an academic exercise where you can score points off myself and others?

Sannyasinman, you think I spend hours researching your incredible links so I can score points? Based upon your personal beliefs, you are urging others not to vaccinate their children. I have an obligation to those children to respond where appropriate with genuine facts, not my opinions, to point out how your links exaggerate, distort, and misrepresent real life events. If you are supplying high caliber information and I am responding with nonsense, why are you concerned?   

While I think my beliefs are not truly relevant to you or to anyone else, I am happy to answer your question anyway.

Not all vaccines are equal. I believe each vaccine has an individual level of risks and effectiveness. One only needs to research to determine the extent for each. On a macro level, I believe the historical success of many different vaccines has clearly established they provide benefits that outweigh their risks. For some vaccines, data shows various levels of risk for different groups. To eliminate a vaccination program, in a hypothetical situation, because one in 100,000 children is at risk to have an adverse event, is paramount to (1) denying the other 99,999 the opportunity to avoid or minimize future infection and, (2) turning them all into potential carriers of the disease.

You may elect not to vaccinate your own kids based upon anything you wish to believe for they are your responsibility. When you endeavor to use fallacious material to persuade others not to vaccinate their children, you should be prepared to take responsibility for them too.

I am truly sorry if you take this as personal in any way.  I am not a minion of Big Brother or Big Pharma. I seek only objectivity.

1. Lizolivia profile image69
              Lizoliviaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

You can believe the facts you have are genuine, however, that remains to merely be your personal opinion. One that appears to have been obtained from not digging very deeply in your research, such as from the sites off the first two or three pages of your search results where most sites are filled with sales PR and product manufacturer's propaganda.

2. LeanMan profile image79
    LeanManposted 11 years ago

To all those that believe they should not vaccinate their children move to a country where the vaccines are not used and look at the children that have caught those diseases - those that survived that are now disabled and blind. I spend many months in Africa and now I am in the Philippines; where vaccinations are not used infant deaths and severe sickness is COMMON!

Even IF (and it is a big IF) the vaccines in some cases cause some problems the chances are far less than the child actually catching the diseases being vaccinated against.

Which odds do you want to bet your child's life on? 1 in 10,000 that they will have a reaction to the vaccine or 1 in 50 that they will die from a disease that we could wipe out if we vaccinated every child on the planet? These odds are not scientifically developed numbers just my attempt to show the stupidity of the movement not to vaccinate.

If someone told you that your babies car seat contained a carcinogen would you stop using your car seat when you drove? Because they do! But like most of these dangerous chemicals that cause cancer you would have to be exposed to it in huge doses for prolonged periods to stand an increased risk of contracting a problem.

Instead of saying it is no good give us a real alternative! Don't say breastfeed your babies as believe me every child in these poor countries that is dead was on the breast and they played in the dirt developing a natural immunity! And despite what you may think most were eating a far healthier and balanced diet than you probably do!

1. cat on a soapbox profile image95
      cat on a soapboxposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Excellent points, LeanMan.

2. Quilligrapher profile image73

+1

3. Lizolivia profile image69

You referred to severe sickness in the Philippines without mentioning what the illnesses were or are. The Philippines are a highly vaccinated people, the expanded program on immunization (EPI) began in 1979. The children's vaccine program began in 1986 stating their first major strategy:
      1. Sustaining high routine Full Immunized Child (FIC) coverage of at least 90% in all provinces and cities.
      Every Wednesday is designated as immunization day and is adopted in all parts of the country.
      The standard routine immunization schedule for infants in the Philippines is to provide maximum immunity against the seven vaccine preventable diseases in the country before the child's first birthday. The fully immunized child must have completed BCG 1, DPT 1, DPT 2, DPT 3, OPV 1, OPV 2, OPV 3, HB 1, HB 2, HB 3 and measles vaccines before the child is 12 months of age.

1. LeanMan profile image79
        LeanManposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hi Lizolivia,
        My comment was more aimed at the places in Africa that I have visited than the Philippines with regards to children being really sick. I am now living in the Philippines and have a 10 month old son. Taking him to the clinic to get vaccinations however they do not always have all of the required jabs available and you have to go get them done privately which many of the locals here just cannot afford to do which is a huge pity. I see many more children here sick than I ever did in the UK just because of the levels of poverty where I am living. I also see mothers preferring to take their children to the "witch doctor" rather than the clinic or the hospital.
        I hope that one day that they do get from only 90% coverage to 100% and improve the health of these kids as well as the education of them and their parents.

1. Lizolivia profile image69

For the government of Africa to waste their funds on vaccines would be a crying shame indeed. The people in Africa are not in need of vaccines, they need clean water and sewage treatment systems; the funding should be put into that first and foremost before weakening their bodies that much more with toxic chemical viral and heavy metal vaccine contaminants.
          One must put much faith in the medical teams there, that the vaccines remain 30 degrees or below at all times, and  that the syringes are sterile for every use. It doesn't really require much to perceive of vaccines being contaminated on top of the existing contaminants.
          Here is a report on Africa: whale.to/b/genocide vax q.html#1. AIDS from vaccines:

3. jcales profile image55
    jcalesposted 11 years ago

The Merck evidence doesn't surprise me. Big corporations will do whatever to make a profit.

4. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 11 years ago

All people are in need of vaccines for preventable illness that causes disability and death.  The cost of vaccines is so low it detracts little if at all from other efforts.

5. Quilligrapher profile image73
    Quilligrapherposted 11 years ago

Penn Nursing researcher Alison M. Buttenheim, PhD, MBA, reports in a study published in the American Journal of Public Health that people who cannot get immunizations due to allergies or compromised immune systems are facing greater health risks from childhood diseases. An identified cause is the increasing number of parents refusing to have their children vaccinated

"Vaccines are one of the great public health achievements of the last couple of centuries," Dr. Buttenheim said. "They protect us from diseases that used to routinely kill hundreds of thousands of children in the United States and still kill hundreds of thousands globally. It's not just important for a child to be vaccinated, it's important at a population level to have high rates of coverage." {1}

Dr. Buttenheim and colleagues studied data provided by more than 7,000 public and private schools reporting to the California Department of Public Health each year. They found that the number of children with one or more personal belief exemptions increased 25 percent in the state from 2008 to 2010.

Declining vaccination levels in California contributed to a 2008 measles outbreak traced to a child whose parents had decided not to vaccinate him. He carried the disease all the way from Europe, infecting his classmates and other children. The boy's parents, as was their right under state law, had filed an exemption affidavit stating that some or all of the immunizations were against their beliefs. They then sent their unvaccinated son to kindergarten where he exposed other unvaccinated children to the disease.

Undeniably, parents have the responsibility to make vaccination decisions. However, when they choose not to vaccinate, their decision can also affect every person that comes in contact with their child.
    {1} http://www.newswise.com/articles/intent … en-at-risk

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)