Emanate Presence profile image 86

How would you describe healthy self-love and where does it cross the line to being something else?

Is it a matter of continually finding balance and re-defining as we learn and grow? My interest extends to reading what others feel is meant by self. For me, the physical form is the lesser part of it, as it passes and dissipates. Of course, some feel the physical is all there is, or have a Bible-based worldview & I acknowledge those perspectives. Exploring various ways to look at what is the self, and is there a greater Self, has been a joyful and beneficial process of discovery and realization for me. May write more in my own answer later, first I like to read what you have to say...

• Emanate Presence profile image

Gary R. Smith (Emanate Presence) 3 years ago

Even though I am not fully sure what all you said, it seems brilliant to me. Informative & useful. I have read it thrice. Shhh, don't tell anyone, but I have started notes for a Hub. It will likely go beyond my knowledge, so gives me a good stret

d.william profile image83

d.william says

• Emanate Presence profile image

In a nutshell how I feel about your answer, I just read your profile, browsed your hub titles & am hooked. As mentioned above to tsmog, I am in the midst of writing a hub. Will link back to the Q & A as there is richness here in the answers.

Lisa HW profile image81

Lisa HW says