jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (12 posts)

When Will I Die?

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

I'd really like to know that. Guess I'd better spend each day as if it was my last. Sounds like a plan...

2. LeanMan profile image82
    LeanManposted 3 years ago

It is always tomorrow!! Hopefully tomorrow will never come.....

3. tirelesstraveler profile image86
    tirelesstravelerposted 3 years ago

Too many people have been dieing around me lately, several have been ill for some time. Each day we wake up thinking will they still be here today?  Then they are gone. You have all sorts of questions they could  have answered off the top of their heads. 
    Each day be grateful for opening your eyes and do what you can to make you better.  I am so glad I didn't die when I was younger.  Nobody would have come to my funeral I was so cranky.

4. paradigmsearch profile image90

5. tirelesstraveler profile image86
    tirelesstravelerposted 3 years ago

6. paradigmsearch profile image90

"When Will I Die?"

And why?

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image84
      Kathryn L Hillposted 3 years ago in reply to this

We do not die.  We might go to sleep until the next time around. If you meditate, you will have the chance to be awake after leaving the body. That's what the Yogis say. It is a good idea to prepare for that time when you must leave the body.  The heart does not last forever!   The best way to die is to die in one's sleep as the heart just stops beating.. (So, exercise and eat right).  Even better:  Be awake while meditating on God and feeling bliss consciousness.
      I used to imagine a coffin. I would get in it when depressed. I never could stay in that virtual coffin for very long. try it . You'll be so glad just to see the blue sky, afterwards.

7. Patty Inglish, MS profile image90
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 3 years ago

Jerry Lewis: "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."

I like that advice!

8. Angela Blair profile image87
    Angela Blairposted 3 years ago

I've often heard that a human being can live without everything except hope -- sounds right to me!

9. lorlie6 profile image86
    lorlie6posted 3 years ago

Okay, ps, here's when you're gonna die.  Go to http://deathclock.com/.  Haha, just thought I'd throw some seriousness in this quite hysterical thread!
    BTW, I don't think you COULD die, knowing you, but one never knows, does one??? wink

10. Minnaloushe profile image78
    Minnalousheposted 3 years ago

when you stop being alive

11. soconfident profile image78
    soconfidentposted 3 years ago

That's a question that should inspire you to live your life to the fullest. Death shouldn't be feared, but it should motivate you to do your best everyday.