jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

how to be an healthy person

1. 59
    scorpio777posted 7 years ago

now a days most of the people are suffering from different diseases,how to take care of our health from pollution,dust.

1. ratnaveera profile image71
      ratnaveeraposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well planned nutrition, taking adequate food and belief in natural nutrition and medication, mild Body Exercises like walking, jogging can be some of the things naturally increasing our immunity power. To get rid of pollution we should try to keep our atmosphere clean as far as possible. Pranayama, Yogasanas can also help some extent.

2. scheinandras profile image61
    scheinandrasposted 7 years ago

life itself is a health hazard, and there is no cure or treatment for it.

3. LivingMyLife profile image61
    LivingMyLifeposted 7 years ago

Well i try to eat right and exercise often. I keep my weight down below overweight or obese and watch my food intake. Just be mindful of how you treat your body and your environment

4. soni2006 profile image47
    soni2006posted 7 years ago

I second the thoughts of livingmylife. Besides this, I have written something on how to become healthy and weight loss with exercise on my latest hub. Tell me how it is?

5. michelle.dragon99 profile image60
    michelle.dragon99posted 7 years ago

For me, a healthy person should be not only fit physically, but mentally also must be strong. That's make the reason why theory and practical for EQ and IQ established. The same thing applied when strong mind set then of course your self confidence will enhanced.