jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What do you want? Girl or Boy?

1. M K Paul profile image50
    M K Paulposted 4 years ago

Each and every pregnant women have a dream of her child. Girl or Boy does not really matter, we wish to have a happy healthy child.Right?But still  what you personally want, a Baby Boy or Baby Girl?

1. sadie423 profile image94
      sadie423posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Growing up I always pictured myself with one of each, and I always just assumed it would be like that.  My first turned out to be a boy. With #2 it truly didn't matter because a girl would complete the picture in my head and a boy would give my firstborn a brother to grow up with (he was a boy)

With #3 and 4 were boys too. While I was happy and excited to have more happy, healthy boys, I did mourn the loss of the dream I had in my head for so long. It was never that I wished my boys were girls, or that I was trying for a girl. I was never disappointed when I heard "Its a boy", I just had to let go of that assumption that I would have one of each.

#5....was a surprise, and a girl. I was fully expecting a boy.

Boys and girls are both wonderful and unique and I wouldn't trade any of mine for the other.

2. BHays profile image61
    BHaysposted 4 years ago

Being from a group of people psychologist try to label trans-gender -this is a very interesting topic to me. I think it is possible that the mother can subconsciously effect embryonic fluids if her desire for one gender over the other is strong enough -not that am saying this in reference to my own condition,as I have never asked.However,I think it is important for a mother to try and remain as neutral as possible especially during early development before the sex is determined by an ultrasound or whatever method available (if she wishes to know).Gender and identity are not always the same,a very delicate balance.

3. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 4 years ago

As long as the baby is healthy. If I can really choose then I want a boy because I want a Fil Am baby, smile smile

4. vidyotma profile image60
    vidyotmaposted 4 years ago

I always wanted a Baby Girl...When I was expecting I had always asked to God for a little baby girl and here She Is smile I have 16 months old beautiful baby Girl NAVYA....She is a miracle to us....

5. Kevin Peter profile image75
    Kevin Peterposted 4 years ago

Girl or Boy, it doesn’t really matter, till the time we have a healthy baby in today’s world. Also, what matters once we have a baby is their right path of upbringing.