jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

In a digital world is there still room for the humble Christmas Card?

1. CyclingFitness profile image92
    CyclingFitnessposted 4 years ago

Do you still send traditional Christmas Cards?

Do you feel they still have a place in the modern world?

Have you stopped sending altogether or come up with other alternatives?

1. couturepopcafe profile image59
      couturepopcafeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I've begun to like and use e-cards but I still enjoy receiving traditional cards.  I think they are collectors items!

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

"In a digital world is there still room for the humble Christmas Card?"

Yes! smile

3. calpol25 profile image77
    calpol25posted 4 years ago

I love it when people give me christmas cards, I get so excited that I actually think I have friends lol lol lol
    It is infact me sending them to my self lol lol

4. FloraBreenRobison profile image59
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 4 years ago

I send out Christmas cards to people who live out of town and who send them back to me. I hand out cards in person to my friends in town. I like to put cards in my scrapbook. I send out e-cards to people I know over the internet. I have been known to give both real cards and e-cards to family members.

5. livewithrichard profile image85
    livewithrichardposted 4 years ago

One of my friends turned me on to a company called 'Send Out Cards' which allows you to upload your own picture, create a greeting and message.  They then print the card put it in an envelope, place the proper postage on it then send it to the receiver.   I use it for business relations mostly but this year I also used it to send to many of my friends and family members.  It's unique and creative, like me smile  Give it a try for free http://www.CardSomeoneFree.com

1. brittanytodd profile image92
      brittanytoddposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That site is great!  Zazzle is pretty easy-to-use too and they are pretty cheap.  I love sending and making Christmas cards and enjoy receiving them too (especially handmade ones or ones with photos of family and friends).

6. 60
    Unaverage Joeposted 4 years ago

No matter how convenient an e-card is, it could never compare with a good, ol' fashion christmas card with a couple of good ol' jeffersons tucked in the side. tongue