CloudExplorer profile image 81

Have you ever thought of quitting writing, or have you done it before?

Writing is tough when a person has a negative attitude towards their own efforts being made or that of others, and so the purpose of this question is to help writers get inspired, so if you can try to write a stellar hub about not quitting as a writer to help your peers, and please explain why its truly not worth it. to quit Note: (Or simply drop the best answer here with honesty as to what it was like for you to quit then to return as a writer again, think of quitting but kept faith, or whatever you think to answer that best suits your situation.)

Faith Reaper profile image86

Faith Reaper says

• CloudExplorer profile image

Mike Pugh (CloudExplorer) 4 years ago

Faith you need to file a DMCA on the infringing website location you sopke of, also report it to the hubpages staff here, ask for help from the hubpages Elite's, maybe speak to Simone Smith. I never filed a DMCA, but my content was stolen before too

calynbana profile image86

Christina (calynbana) says

LoisRyan13903 profile image74

LoisRyan13903 says

Gary Holdaway profile image81

*Cough cough, tumbleweed* (Gary Holdaway) says

matama ellie says

thechronicler says

Sunnie Day says

• CloudExplorer profile image

Mike Pugh (CloudExplorer) 4 years ago

Hi Sunnie Day, thanks for answering my question with such honesty, I'm so glad you decided to return back to writing, we need all the good writers we can get here, and on the web in general today.