jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Would you have ever thought that Obama would have lower approval ratings than Ge

1. Cassie Smith profile image68
    Cassie Smithposted 4 years ago

Would you have ever thought that Obama would have lower approval ratings than George Bush?

And this is according to a Washington Post/ABC poll, two very liberal media.  LOL! In fact Obama's approval ratings are lower than any president except for Richard Nixon.  Who wants to bet that Obama's ratings will fall lower than Nixon?

2. The Frog Prince profile image78
    The Frog Princeposted 4 years ago

Actually I expected it.  That and I also wonder why it took so long for the Democrats to start eating their young.

TFP

Cassie Smithposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Well I also expected the Democrats to start throwing others under the bus.  I am disappointed however in how the Republican continue to keep fighting amongst themselves and can't put up a cohesive front consistently.

3. tsadjatko profile image57
    tsadjatkoposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8589175_f260.jpg

It is very surprising considering his roll out team was very popular in movies. He probably thought their presence would boost his ratings. But who can blame him? He said he didn't know the website wasn't ready and for years now he thought we would be able to keep our Doctor and our insurance, if we liked them! He told us 37 times. Don't forget the Republicans are also the blame for Obamacare failing to keep it's promises. Jay Carney and even the President himself said so! And he said he was sorry if YOU found yourself losing your plan. I think it is a travesty that his ratings are so low but it is obviously not his fault. If President Bush had fixed healthcare Obama wouldn't have had to to be martyred by ratings that wouldn't befit a Messiah. Remember Bush was fileted by the media over IRAQ but Obama's media gives him a pass on everything imaginable so if the media was really doing their job it could have been even worse for the self proclaimed most transparent administration in history. He is a very lucky (but not so much competent) man, ask Michelle.

Cassie Smithposted 4 years agoin reply to this

tsadjatko, Obamacare is such an incredible oinker that no amount of lipstick was going to make it pretty.  Love the pix.  Keep them coming.

4. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8555421_f260.jpg

Sooner or later, smart people would wake up and smell the proverbial coffee.  Obama is a train wreck.  He is wrecking the economy, making it much worse.  He is wrecking health care, socializing it with his Obama"care".  What MORE do people need?  He is ruinious to say the very least!

working