Do any songs come to mind that are mostly made up of similes?

"Annie's Song" by John Denver just popped into my mind on my morning commute this morning, and as I was singing it, I realized that most of the lyrics in this song are made up of similes: "You fill up my senses like a night in the forest, like the mountains in springtime, like a walk in the rain, like a storm in the desert, like a sleepy blue ocean." Come let me love you, let me give my life to you, let me drown in your laughter, let me die in your arms, let me lay down beside you, let me always be with you. Come let me love you, come love me again. What songs w/similes come to mind?

bravewarrior profile image93

Best Answer Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

Faith Reaper 14 months ago

Hi Sha, oh, "Like a Rolling Stone" is actually a great simile in its title and chorus! I should have just asked about songs with some similes in them and not mostly made up of similies. I can't think of any more either LOL but I realized when I sang

Shyron E Shenko profile image84

Shyron E Shenko says

Faith Reaper 13 months ago

Well, Hi there, Dear Shyron, Yes, that is a perfect song! I love that song too. Thank you for thinking of a song using a simile. So, happy to see you here this day. I pray you are well. Hugs