jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

which song has made you cry? and why?

1. profile image60
    Ace-1posted 7 years ago

which song has made you cry? and why?

2. The Suburban Poet profile image82
    The Suburban Poetposted 7 years ago

I didn't necessarily cry but there is a song by Kenny Rogers (who I don't normally like) called 20 Years Ago (I think that's the title). It's incredibly powerful and hit's you very hard the older you get.....

3. Heart Felt Book profile image78
    Heart Felt Bookposted 7 years ago

Every time I hear man in the mirror by Micheal Jackson I cry and the more I hear it The Harder I cry. I guess It's because the human connection I have towards the desire to save the world by starting with us as people. Just to hear one sing the thoughts of what you already know and to feel the emotion, it gets over whelming. I love that song and the message it brings always makes me become better and better and dig deeper into myself. I also cry when i hear the battles not yours it's a gospel song by ?? Yalonda Adams or sorry someone else but love the song it tears me up always..Great question I'm getting teary now just thinking of it..thanks

4. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

"Who You'd Be Today" by Kenny Chesney. It took two years after my 3 1/2-year-old nephew died before I could even stand to hear it, and can still barely get through the opening notes without crying.

5. Mbshine profile image58
    Mbshineposted 7 years ago

Garth Brooks? " If Tomorrow Never Comes"...anyone who has been in love with their spouse for more than a few years, would have trouble not getting misty when they hear this song. One of the best love songs of the past 20 years.

6. C.V.Rajan profile image77
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

Whenever a good song is sung very badly by a singer!

7. iamalegend profile image73
    iamalegendposted 7 years ago

I don't cry when i heard a song.But it evokes the emotions in me

8. Extinct Soul profile image57
    Extinct Soulposted 7 years ago

"A song for mama" by boyz 2 men...we used to be family oriented here in my country + i love my mom so much + the song is really heart touching = listening to it never fails to give me happy tears ^_^

9. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

"The Rose," by Bette Midler. . . .cause I'm sick in the head, and nuts like that.

10. profile image60
    Ace-1posted 7 years ago

thank you for your answers but i'm really suprised no one put- My heart will go on by celine dion i love it and it makes me cry every time i even hear a verse of it.

working