jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

1. Miss Keke profile image61
    Miss Kekeposted 4 months ago

Life is so many things, but can you really define it? Life gives you laughter, tears, strength, and even courage.  Sometimes you may think your not over the hurdle yet. Sometimes it's that battle that keeps holding you down.  Sometimes life doesn't always go as plan. Nobody can really predict the future. It's those beautiful moments you have that not anyone can take it away. And that's what you hold on to and this what defines how strong you are. It's not about our strengths and weaknesses, it's about overpowering the odds and making your future become reality.  Sometimes people hide their identity. They focus on trying to please people but it's not hurting the people they trying to please but it's hurting themselves. I ignore what my heart desire in which it was being myself. We tend to focus on trying to be a part of something but in reality we lose ourselves. People aren't  sad because they can't fit in with the rest of the world. It's because they are afraid to be themselves and they have fallen in depression because they can't show people who they really are. They are afraid to be judged. It's okay to be judge because now you know people want to be like you. They want that free spirit and that mentality that nothing can break you down. This message is just me letting everyone know that don't be afraid to be yourself because in the end, it feels so good.

1. Sed-me profile image82
      Sed-meposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Nice words. smile

1. ahorseback profile image53
        ahorsebackposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Hi Sedme , ........   I just heard a Chinese proverb , If you're depressed , you're living in the past , If you're anxious , you're living in the future  , If you're living in content , you're living right now !.....................:-}

1. Sed-me profile image82
          Sed-meposted 4 months ago in reply to this

That's awesome. I am going to remember that.